July 3rd - New Achievement Rewards

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/n...ards-incoming/

Permanent magic find boosts? Oh my!

On a side note: One in a million

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/commun...-in-a-million/

seems pretty good

for their Facebook, I've already liked them a while ago. I hope they make it, more goodies for all of us if they do.

I like the sound of the new achievement bonuses. Seems fun and hooray for being retroactive

I wonder if they'll reuse the WvWvW levelling interface.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I wonder if they'll reuse the WvWvW levelling interface.
    it's a pretty good interface imo, they could do worse. as long as things are streamlined and i love the "anchor" feature that the new WvW pane has so you can go back to where you left off.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

I might have to pop in for the less permanent events from now on.

Instead of further promoting the temp events, I think this addition will push people towards all the content they passed over on their way to *random goal* to fill empty achievement bars for the rewards. For some, this will be tpvp, for others it will be dungeons they sidestepped, and for some it will be diving locations and jumping puzzles. You'll have people look at their achieves, see they're 20 short of a new weapon skin, and see they can get there by doing a handful of events in Snowden Drifts.