Stay Ele or go enhance

So after playing resto/enhance for most of Cata I chose to make my shaman ele/resto so I could keep my bags a little emptier. Resto/enhance was easy to keep geared in my 10m since we never had a hunter and I could hear my off spec easily but I've since changed mains. Sadly despite trying to keep my new main spec ahead, even the few times I've gotten to raid with the shaman I've gotten a slew of agi mail gear that now my ele set is still stuck at 513 ilvl. My enhance set is at ~520 (can craft the helm and buy the valor ring so my only non 522 piece is a LFR ring and shoulders) including a couple thunder forged and now a heroic trinket. The only caveat here is that my weapons are both STR weapons (my warrior alt weeps with jealousy). Is it time for me to switch back to enhance? Will the gear set alone be a fair dps increase? I've noticed how well enhance is doing for dps but I've stuck to ele because ranged makes some heroic scenarios pretty laughable. Would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Ps. Sorry for saying in 200 words what could be said in 50. Hemingway would be disappointed.

I think you should consider what you prefer in terms of playstyle and raid utility over what gear set gives you a small increase, especially with a new tier around the corner.
    I can't say what spec will be the most useful in SoO, I haven't looked at any of the fights yet.