Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well, it won't be in the top 5 of best looking DK sets, but it's the best we've gotten this xpac IMO.

My biggest gripe is the open neck area. Why would you wear all that armor and leave your neck so vulnerable. That just looks dumb.

And I don't understand why they can't make shoulder armor that looks like it might be attached to the rest of your armor. Most look like they could fall off with a light gust of wind. Shoulder armor needs to look more "sturdy" in general.

My only other thought is that the actual design needs slightly more contrast. Some of the colors are too close in value. That makes it look very similar to the generic gear found all over in MoP.

I do like the theme of the set. It's a nice change of pace. No skulls! lol

Deleted
    well first set i think that looks ok ( gief lich king set)

Deleted
    well I'm pretty sure that T10 was the closest we will EVER get to a "lich king set".

OT: Not really my cup of tea but by far not the worst set we had. I'll experiment a little with mixed transmogs when I get it.

Kind of looks like Ultemicia's final phase from final fantasy 8.
    I'm not really sure how I feel about this set until I see it on my own character. My female blood elf makes anything look stylish (Except TOT tier. Oh lawdy.).

Deleted
    Skyrim set with lights on !

Polished and simple, i like it.

With this set I will be an undead Transformer. Not seeing the downside here.

Deleted
    No skulls and this is good! I think i kinda like it.

It looks good to me , I find myself not caring as much about new tiers looks since they introduced t mog !

I actually like this, and I'd much prefer it to the crap that we Warriors will be getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    really cool set , might be best looking dk set after the one from starting zone, would be cool if there is green and red recolor aswell for unholy/blood theme.

In hindsight... I wish this was a turtleneck shirt.

Seeing the armor set from behind, the random patch of flesh totally ruins it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    well first set i think that looks ok ( gief lich king set)
    T10 was the poor-man's LK set. http://ptr.wowhead.com/itemset=897

OT: It appears T14 will be the highwater mark in terms of tier sets this expansion. The DK's that complain about skulls and spikes confuse me. We are risen undead masters of the scourge army. Our theme is all skulls and spikes.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOVE the helm, was hoping for more skulls/sha-thingys/spikes on rest, liked the color
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    I think the helm is really cool, It's like the Magus helmets in Warhammer online. BUT, they have to cover up that neck patch. It's one of the things that make me not want to wear some cool looking helmets.. and why my warrior is a Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldesh View Post
    well I'm pretty sure that T10 was the closest we will EVER get to a "lich king set".

OT: Not really my cup of tea but by far not the worst set we had. I'll experiment a little with mixed transmogs when I get it.
    Tier 8 conq was pretty lich kingy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Tier 8 conq was pretty lich kingy.
    That's why I used to combine some parts of that with the blue version of T10. didn't really like T10's helmet and gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    LOVE the helm
    I think the helm looks cool too. It's the first helm I am contemplating using in quite awhile. They just need to fix the neckline of the chest piece. Too much skin showing!

Deleted
    Bland is one word I could use.

Hope the Skeleton glyph makes it live, then I got something to look forward to for 5.4 with my DK.

But why open neck

credits: Supernerd