Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    its not ragnaros, its t11, or something.
    Do you know what (who) T11 is supposed to look like?
    Go look at the set name and get back to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Atleast I'm willing to admit that fire will do better than arcane on some fights. I'm not trying to say that arcane will be #1 for every fight absolute top dps always, I know it won't. But people acting like fire (for another patch) is the only choice and that fire is super op, and that arcane can't touch fire and that fire will beat arcane every fight is just -wrong-. It is wrong. If you believe that (not you Imnick, fearist) then you have another thing coming. Arcane will excell on certain fights, fire won't do bottom of the chart dps, but arcane will have an edge on quite a few fights. Same with fire, it will have an edge on a few fights. It depends the fights.

People saying that arcane is 100% un-viable are just wrong. Both specs will be playable next tier. This arguement is stupid at this point.

This thread has kind of depleted it's purpose. PTR is ending soon, fire got nerfed. Arcane and fire will be viable next patch. Let's leave it at that and close this thread.

this thread should have been closed weeks ago

Yeah this is getting pretty pointless. Its obvious that fire and arcane both have a place and saying otherwise is just silly. I'll be playing arcane week 1 just because I've been playing fire for a long ass time and its getting boring. I will however have fire gems ready and waiting because there will be a day/boss that it has to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    this thread should have been closed weeks ago
    Yeah, we seem to be in need of a moderator or two. Good thing Mage forums have been relatively civil lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Yeah, we seem to be in need of a moderator or two. Good thing Mage forums have been relatively civil lately.
    the only time the moderator showed up in the past month is when there was talk of someone else writing an Arcane guide for 5.4 and getting rid of the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Firelord, not ragnaros sorry sir. its too ambiguious to really know what that means. case of the mysterious mask closed, please stay on subject before resorting to trolling.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    Firelord, not ragnaros sorry sir. its too ambiguious to really know what that means. case of the mysterious mask closed, please stay on subject before resorting to trolling.
    Ragnaros was the Firelord until you kill him and get the title for yourself... Ragnaros is even referred to as "the Firelord" in the dungeon journal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Ragnaros was the Firelord until you kill him and get the title for yourself... Ragnaros is even referred to as "the Firelord" in the dungeon journal.
    It's pointless to argue with blugatti. It doesn't work in mal'ganis trade chat, I doubt it will work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

ok my last post on this matter since its really off topic and i dont want to get banned for "trolling".
    ok i mean i can see how they are similiar, i mean theyre both made of lava so i can kinda see how you would make that connection but hmmm im just not seeing it my man. i think the set is just suppose to look like a fire mage.

#1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    the only time the moderator showed up in the past month is when there was talk of someone else writing an Arcane guide for 5.4 and getting rid of the current one.
    I appear only when the celestial beacons align and summon me forth. Or I'm bored, either way. Gonna close this since the patch launches in less than a week and this thread is now about whether Ragnaros is or isn't the Firelord (hint: he is).
    BfA Beta Time