Question HC Scenario Weapon VS LFR Weapon with Legendary gem?

Hello fellow Death Knights, I just got a hold of Eye of the Black Prince so that I can finally use my Crystallized Terror in my Uroe, Harbinger of Terror from LFR, however I allready got Immaculate Pandaren Hammer of the Earthfall upgraded 2/2.

When both are upgraded 2/2 the Uroe, Harbinger of Terror gives +446 strenght (with red + legendary gem) over the Immaculate Pandaren Hammer of the Earthfall

But Immaculate Pandaren Hammer of the Earthfall gives 710 more weapon dps than the Uroe, Harbinger of Terror

So I guess my question to you is:
    Which one should I use as an Unholy Death Knight?

I'm thinking the +446 will outweigh the 710 weapon dps, but then again I'm not sure, which is why I'm asking you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Like 1 WDPS is worth 3-4 strength IIRC. So no. Also, you can't use the 500 str gem in a weapon from this tier anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Like 1 WDPS is worth 3-4 strength IIRC. So no. Also, you can't use the 500 str gem in a weapon from this tier anyway.
    Oh, well then I guess I'll keep using my HC Scenario weapon then

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    wdps isn't huge for unholy, especially if you play festerblight.
    the scenario weapon is better though

you also won't be using Crystallized Terror in that axe >.>

Yeah, the Eye adds a prismatic socket, not a sha-touched socket (ie 160 Str, not 500).

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Yeah, the Eye adds a prismatic socket, not a sha-touched socket (ie 160 Str, not 500).
    I realized that later, never really did read on it, just got told it would work on ToT weapons so didn't think more of it until last night.