Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legendary Cloaks Spell Effects!

I found out this in the spells Looks cool can't wait to see them in action!

It can be eather effect when trigger the spell from cloak, or I want to hope that it will show from time to time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting if a bit... Oh, what's a nice way to say "gay" but in the way that means garish and idiotic?

Hmm, I guess just garish and idiotic.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Very cool. Should look awesome when they flare up from your back. I hope they appear when you have cloak hidden.

Oh thank god they aren't just going to be ugly cloaks.

Deleted
    another thing to add to the CMode set :P

I can't wait to see these ingame.

I for one hope the cloak effects are permanent.

As in, as long as you have your cloaks equipped, they'll be visible. That will be the one thing to save it for me. Otherwise, it's still the same bland flat-texture cheap-ass cloak, now just with some proc effect.

So yes, permanently visible, please. None of the proc or fading in and out bullshit.

Cloak Transformation Spell 02: Reagent removed: Tigerclaw Cape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 03: Reagent removed: Tigerfang Wrap.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 04: Reagent removed: Cranewing Cloak.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 05: Reagent removed: Jadefire Drape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 06: Reagent removed: Oxhoof Greatcloak.

Maybe it'll be an on use type of thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god the Xuen one looks so good, cant wait to see in action on my Enhance. Cool stuff. The Yu'lon proc must look amazing on green'ish transmogs too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look very pleasing in my eyes, but oh well. Hopefully when you hide cloak the effect won't be shown.

Oh i love the jade one with the Tyrael whispy bits, I hope thats the caster dps visual

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh i love the jade one with the Tyrael whispy bits, I hope thats the caster dps visual
    it is, the green dragon is the theme for the caster dps proc. Yu'lon i think her name is
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

It's just gonna pop up when procced like the wings on the legendary daggers, nothing more and nothing less.

The only reason the daggers one was activated out of ombat is cause it had a slow fall use function , pretty sure these capes got no use function what so ever ( not one listed on the datamined tooltips on the frontpage )

good looking things in WoW have a much too short duration / effect , I know I was pretty pissed at my fangs of the father effect only proccing ever so often or having a 5 min cd out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Cloak Transformation Spell 02: Reagent removed: Tigerclaw Cape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 03: Reagent removed: Tigerfang Wrap.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 04: Reagent removed: Cranewing Cloak.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 05: Reagent removed: Jadefire Drape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 06: Reagent removed: Oxhoof Greatcloak.

Maybe it'll be an on use type of thing?
    Nah, those are likely the strings for consuming your epic cape in trade for the legendary cape.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    it is, the green dragon is the theme for the caster dps proc. Yu'lon i think her name is
    Yeah thats what I was thinking, as I just did the Jade challenge today (ranged dps) for the epic cloak. so I was hoping that it was

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post

good looking things in WoW have a much too short duration / effect , I know I was pretty pissed at my fangs of the father effect only proccing ever so often or having a 5 min cd out of combat.
    I know like all the funky tranforms having 5 min duration and 30-60 minute some even 2 hour cooldowns Thats why I love my murloc suit, because its unlimited! Though it does break when taking damage which makes me sad

Hopefully it'll work where you can trade your current cloak for any legendary one, rather than just getting the legendary cloak of the cloak you currently have. Most healers are using the caster DPS cloak at the moment due to having superior stats. I do not think however you'll be able to choose which proc you get, that will be far too powerful and overpowered.

Considering they don't have any birth/death animations it looks as though they may be permanent, which I really would not like.

10+ Year Old Account

Looks fucking awesome imo.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

How have you managed to get the cloak on the PTR?

And IS it permanent?