Poll: Would u quit wow if Ingame shop for real money is added

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Oh god, worst biased poll ever. I'll come back and vote when the poll isn't biased.

As to respond in a non-poll way:
    I would not quit, not matter what shop they make. Although, I would be rather displeased if it's a pay-to-win kinda shop (Buy buffs, gear, etc).

What pay to win services are there right now? Just sort of wondering as I haven't seen any.
    obviously you never read trade chats do you. people sell glad titles, heroic kills & loot. gold sellers that sell everything.
    just cauae its not sold directly by blizzard doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the 'I don't care' option?

Deleted
    i only care if it is a gear statistical advantage (pay2win). if its not, i don't care at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    obviously you never read trade chats do you. people sell glad titles, heroic kills & loot. gold sellers that sell everything.
    just cauae its not sold directly by blizzard doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Oh, you mean those non-blizzard people selling items for in-game gold? That's not really pay to win. That's just people who are experienced enough to make gold helping others.

Pay to Win games are games where you pay your hard earned real life cash on items that make you.. Win.
    Does the Blizzard store sell gear? It's pay to win.
    Does the Blizzard store sell gladiator titles? It's pay to win (Sort of).

And you can't call the game pay to win because some people sell gold for real life money. That makes just about every mmo a pay to win game.

Where is the I don't care what other people spend their money on option?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    I will quit this game if the cash shop goes live and gives unfair advantages in both pve and pvp. All those drones on the forums defending the shop make me sick.
    Why? Does the only thing that's been mined some far which we know nothing about give an advantage in PVE or PVP or are you just not feeling well?

This Poll seems stupidly stupidly one sided. Either I want to quit or I don't and look like a retard.

The good thing about shops is, you can CHOOSE whether you want to visit them and spend your money or not. So tbh, real money shop ? Cool, i'll just go about my business as I did before.

Edit; I only voted on your poll to see the results of the other users.........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    i think you missed the part where they said it would be ingame currency. just saying
    Now that WOULD be amazing. Ingame currency we love gold sinks !!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    Where is the I don't care what other people spend their money on option?
    it didn't suit the OP's intentions.

Oh, you mean those non-blizzard people selling items for in-game gold? That's not really pay to win. That's just people who are experienced enough to make gold helping others.

Pay to Win games are games where you pay your hard earned real life cash on items that make you.. Win.
    Does the Blizzard store sell gear? It's pay to win.
    Does the Blizzard store sell gladiator titles? It's pay to win (Sort of).

And you can't call the game pay to win because some people sell gold for real life money. That makes just about every mmo a pay to win game.
    so it's only pay to win if the company does it. . lol okay. people pays 200 bucks for full elite pvp gear, 500 for a toon with full hm gear. but thats not pay to win. you're right. but what do you call it im curious? a business transaction?

This poll is so biased that it's pointless to answer.

I welcome the idea, as a beta player I wish I could blaze through leveling content faster even if I have to pay for it. Blizz is giving us the choice, don't like it ? don't buy it ! But why should other be denied the possibility to get that advantage, just because you don't like it ?

I'm really fed up by the entitlement of some players, just let other people live their life the way they want.. .geez

10+ Year Old Account
    This could have been an interesting poll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    BUT
    it better not be available when new expansion set comes out right away. or else there be no lvl 95 race lol.
    Unless it only lasts till 90, easy fix for a small problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    so it's only pay to win if the company does it. . lol okay. people pays 200 bucks for full elite pvp gear, 500 for a toon with full hm gear. but thats not pay to win. you're right. but what do you call it im curious? a business transaction?
    An illegal way of getting an advantage over other players?
    It's only pay to win if it's a legal way to do it. Otherwise every mmo game out there is already pay to win. (Which some might be legally)

I like the idea, if I have the money and wish to invest more into the game then why not.

People can still get gear / level the old ways via dungeons and quests but why not allow someone who works a 9 hour day the ability to invest more into wow and thus the developers and other teams etc and the player not be penalized for not having enough time to gear-up etc

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I just imagined people with full BoA's and they bought RAF along with the 100% exp boost totaling a near 600% XP boost. How awesome now who really wants to level from 1-10 in just 30mins? it will take 10mins

Deleted
    The new generation of gamers are made of people stealing their familys VISAcard to buy new stuffs.

Now it is the 100% xp buff, then it will be +100% gold reward, then it will be +100% honor gained, then it will be Increase arena rating by 500, then it will be instant lvl 90s. If its Asian-only then fine i dont care.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2013-07-04 at 09:27 AM.

Stupid biased poll
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

An illegal way of getting an advantage over other players?
    It's only pay to win if it's a legal way to do it. Otherwise every mmo game out there is already pay to win. (Which some might be legally)
    so blizz puts items in store = omg pay to win I must quit
    guy/guild plays game sells full tier for 300 bucks = ill keep playing cause it doesn't affect me, even though the guy bought his gear with real currency.

do you even understand what im tryung to tell you. there is NO DIFFERENCE on who sells what. you chose to ignore the guilds selling pvp and pve gear, you can do the same thing uf blizzard sold it. if it's being sold for real currency it's pay to win.

Deleted
    So, based on poll, I have to quit the game or give my money to Blizzard's store. Where is the option: I don't care?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll options are biased and stupid. As for the subject, I'm fine with anything they put in the store except for stat buffs and high-end gear. I expect them to put iconic transmog sets in the store after a while (not Lich king, but stuff like Uther lightbringer's gear, etc...). XP boosts and even honor/justice boosts seem fine for me and I think that would be the furthest they'ld go.

Blizzard will never let wow become pay2win. It's a stupid discussion.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!