So now that the book finally came out, I can release my review of it. I've had it for about a month now as a review copy, and I've been itching to let other people see it. There are obvious spoilers in the video, so beware! There isn't much I can actually discuss in a thread other than linking the video:
Ah, I know what I can discuss in the thread:
- Mo' Loa, mo' betta
- Expanded look at Pandaren philosophy
- Connection to 5.3 (however small)
- Taran Zhu. Best thing evar.
- Chen is awesome.
- Story is irrelevant, forgettable, and has no lasting impact
- Simply another "power up" book
- Dramatic Tension sapped
- Tyrathan sucks
- Antagonist's plan is nonsensical
- Story "reveals" fall flat