Poll: Would u quit wow if Ingame shop for real money is added

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Would u quit wow if they add more ingame store items for real Cash?

with data mine of the new buff coming to ingame store 5.4 ( hey made not make it @ all who knows).
    would u think they add option to buy ingame item with real cash like diablo 3.
    now its a 100%exp buff( pointless to use boa gear). tomorrow may be tier items.
    Mats for profession, stuff u normally see on a paid to win game or free to pay game with item u could buy in right away or work to get it like gw2.

all i know if this is the direction wow is going im soo not coming back after my break.

/eyeroll

I really don't care if someone wants to buy a experience buff. Leveling is stupid easy already. You can already essentially buy something similar with RAF.

It seems to me that if the 100% experience buff is sold for real money it might be directed at regions that pay per hour to play and not for the subscription based demographic, since "that's where most of the sub losses came from".

10+ Year Old Account
    added a poll. wish u could make poll same time has topic. <_<

Not biased poll options AT ALL.....
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    added a poll. wish u could make poll same time has topic. <_<
    How about another option "No, I don't care if other people spend extra to play a game."

"I'm going to nerd rage and quit because 1) something was datamined and we all know datamined things are 100% correct and accurate, 2) I don't know the whole story yet from a blue (even after they just explained it) and 3) someone leveling a little faster RUINS my experience of the game because they can get through old content just a tiny bit faster than I did! WAH!"

OP post, pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    /eyeroll

I really don't care if someone wants to buy a experience buff. Leveling is stupid easy already. You can already essentially buy something similar with RAF.
    i agreed if exp but why make it ingame shop for it??who knows... but exp i don't mind BUT

BUT
    it better not be available when new expansion set comes out right away. or else there be no lvl 95 race lol.

It really depends on what they add to it. The XP buff alone isn't much of an issue with me.

There's a high chance it's for the Asian servers since they most likely add an in game shop there.
    Asian WoW =/= western WoW.
    Even if it is on EU/US realms, how the hell is it as gamebreaking as everyone is trying to make it? It's XP increase for leveling up and as it is atm it's only 85-90.

Don't care, as long as it is cosmetic or can be obtained through other means ingame there is nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    with data mine of the new buff coming to ingame store 5.4 ( hey made not make it @ all who knows).
    would u think they add option to buy ingame item with real cash like diablo 3.
    now its a 100%exp buff( pointless to use boa gear). tomorrow may be tier items.
    Mats for profession, stuff u normally see on a paid to win game or free to pay game with item u could buy in right away or work to get it like gw2.

all i know if this is the direction wow is going im soo not coming back after my break.
    Im not exactly sure what the point of this is. Have you people not seen it requires LEVEL 85
    Boa cant go past 85, usage for +exp. So BOA Is still great.
    its like saying "I can buy gold from someone and buy heroic gear off bmah, that means wow is pay to win right guys"
    when they added mounts+pets for real money only, thats when the direction changed.
    People are taking this to seriously, who CARES about 85-90, UNLESS YOUR IN A CERTAIN REGION THIS WONT EFFECT YOU WHATSOEVER

Edit: Jesus christ that poll is biased to an extreme.
    One no answer, means you want to buy every single item

Didn't vote because the poll options are stupid. I wouldn't quit because I don't care if other people want to buy stuff, I don't PvP and I don't care what gear other people have in single or group PvE content.

I don't see what the big deal is. So long as it doesn't become gear it's fine. Transmog items, pets, mounts, hell even character customizations options would be fine with me. Things like this elixir are fine so long as they have no affect on end game content. Not to mention you can already do this with RAF and it's more than a 100% increase AND allows two characters to summons each other.

SW:TOR does this already and it has worked out extremely well for them.

I wouldn't be happy if they added in gear for real money. I'm not to happy about that experience buff either for real money. It's technically not something that would be required but it would make you feel pressured that you have to get it to level. I would really like it if they would add that thing in for jp. Really not that much to spend jp on after a while.

Thanks for the biased poll. Impossible for me to vote.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    i think you missed the part where they said it would be ingame currency. just saying
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Very biased poll and no i don't care, and i am sick of people like you making a huge fucking fit over soemething that is datamined that we do not even know when it will happen if it will etc.

I will quit this game if the cash shop goes live and gives unfair advantages in both pve and pvp. All those drones on the forums defending the shop make me sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of stupid poll is this. The OP is obviously biased and the options are about the furthest thing you can get from objective as possible.