Generic judge my rogue/rate/improve me thread!

Armory:
    USBattlenet/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Zanerkin/advanced

Logs from last night raid:
    Worldoflogs/reports/rt-2dm5gn9bixgezjcj/ (note: Combat for magera due to add duty)

Cant post links yet, if someone want to fix em that would be great.

Feel free to point out my flaws and such, Feel as though i should be doing more at my gear levels

I don't have time to check your entire log to find places to improve so I picked one of the harder fights for Rogues to DPS on, Council of Elders. I compared your parse this week with my parse last week when I played Assassination using http://www.raidbots.com/comparebot/5...4000236#damage.

There were a few things I noticed that you could improve on:
    1) This was probably obvious but you let SnD fall of which resulted in you having to waste CPs/GCDs/DPS to re-apply it.
    2) You should be multi-dotting with Rupture and Deadly Poison as often as you can and on as many targets as you can. I noticed your dmg to Frost King was very low especially when Sul and Frost King should be fairly close together. Furthermore, Kazrajin will roll in every now and then so make sure you spread DP/Rupture to him too.
    3) You took a bit of dmg from Reckless Charge which is 100% preventable unless your standing still to soak the Frostbite.
    4) Smoke bomb Frost King to prevent the first Frostbite!

I understand every raid is different and your raid leader may have you do certain tasks for the good of the raid even if it means sacrificing your DPS. If that's the case, continue to do so because dead boss > personal DPS. Hope this helped a little.

Why did you go Combat for Megaera?
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Guessing Blade Flurry or longer stun time on the adds?

Quote Originally Posted by Stryk View Post
    I don't have time to check your entire log to find places to improve so I picked one of the harder fights for Rogues to DPS on, Council of Elders. I compared your parse this week with my parse last week when I played Assassination using

There were a few things I noticed that you could improve on:
    1) This was probably obvious but you let SnD fall of which resulted in you having to waste CPs/GCDs/DPS to re-apply it.
    2) You should be multi-dotting with Rupture and Deadly Poison as often as you can and on as many targets as you can. I noticed your dmg to Frost King was very low especially when Sul and Frost King should be fairly close together. Furthermore, Kazrajin will roll in every now and then so make sure you spread DP/Rupture to him too.
    3) You took a bit of dmg from Reckless Charge which is 100% preventable unless your standing still to soak the Frostbite.
    4) Smoke bomb Frost King to prevent the first Frostbite!

I understand every raid is different and your raid leader may have you do certain tasks for the good of the raid even if it means sacrificing your DPS. If that's the case, continue to do so because dead boss > personal DPS. Hope this helped a little.
    You logs are super useful thanks, yeah to be honest i have no idea what im doing multidot wise, just try and keep rupture up on all the near by targets i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Dropndestroyrr View Post
    Why did you go Combat for Megaera?
    Combat was due to me being on the mana wyrms, bladeflurry makes it easy

Rupture and deadly poison on as many targets as you can is the way to go for that fight.