Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    No, it's the fact that you don't find women sexually attractive, so your attempted point here is silly.

In the end you prove my point; No matter how objectionably attractive a black person is (and we're talking about light skin and dark skin blacks here) you don't view them as worthy of dating you.
    Correct, since that lack of worthiness is derived from an inherent PHYSICAL animosity towards the entire race, which is undeniably defined as racism.

I really don't care who you date, find attractive, and so forth, but what I care about is people peddling fallacy and flawed logic as "logic and rationality." Your beliefs are racist, so Mod Edit: ~removed~ Don't post meme images please.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-07-04 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    A lot of people say they have no physical preferences.

Then they have a couple of relationships and find out they do.

Quality of a person's intellect and their personality determines whether or not they're someone I want to be friends with, or at least hang out with a lot.

Appearances and sexual "flexibility" as well as frequency determine how attracted to them I am.

I want my life partner to have BOTH. If I'm going to spend my life with them, I want to both be physically attracted to them and able to hold long conversations with them.

Saying that, I'm not attracted to men or black women, and my attraction level to asians, indians, and spanish are reduced. If not being sexually attracted to someone makes me racist in someone's eyes, then they can maintain their misguided views. I don't feel any negative emotions towards those races nor do I find them inferior in any way other than my sexual attraction to them.
    This is pretty much the same way I feel about it, only replace women with men and I also often find latin men more attractive than caucasians physically.

Deleted
    I'm not attracted towards white people, White people disgust me and i find their white pasty skin repulsive i would never date a white person.

So how many of you "white people" find this nice to hear? Do i sound racist or is it okay because it's my preference therefore i can say whatever i want about X race because i'm not attracted to them.

No, it's the fact that you don't find women sexually attractive, so your attempted point here is silly.

In the end you prove my point; No matter how objectionably attractive a black person is (and we're talking about light skin and dark skin blacks here) you don't view them as worthy of dating you.
    Actually, i'm bisexual, so my point is fully valid. If i'm offending you then i am sorry, but I can't help who or what I find sexually attractive to me. I do not at all see black people as inferior to me, i wouldn't have black friends if that were the case. It's like anything when it comes to choosing a partner based on their physical traits, it's what works for YOU. Personality and physical appearance go hand in hand when it comes to dating, why would I want someone who could be the greatest guy in the world personality wise but i'm simply not attracted to them? That would not be fair on me or them, I would not do that just to be considered "politically correct" and not a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    So, when does a black person have blue/gray eyes, blonde hair and white skin? It's attraction based on physical features. Black skin is a physical feature just as much as white skin is, one that cannot be changed and does not fit the physical features one is attracted to.

What are you attracted to, physical features-wise?
    why do you need to know? is your lurking ad hominem somehow a valid argument to counter mine?

(no, it isn't)

Sometimes a persons behavior can be a turn off, even if they are attractive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    why do you need to know? is your lurking ad hominem somehow a valid argument to counter mine?

(no, it isn't)
    Lurking ad hominem? How do you even read into an ad hominem in my post?

You were asking him what he was attracted to, probably in order to call him a racist by his own definition for not being attracted to the things that were to be the converse of the characteristics that he would have listed if he did not anticipate you doing something like that. So, yes, that was an attempt at creating an ad hominem argument, but he anticipated it, and now you have no argument (a recurring theme it seems.)

Deleted

You pretty much just put words in her mouth and try to justify your point with it. There is no animosity, disgust etc. when you dont find a person sexually attractive. How is it different not liking women and black men in that way by the way? In theory a woman could perform just as well as a man.. and Id rather not get into detail on the how part. In the end its just the physical features that disqualify them. In case of women its the shape of their body, in case of black men its the color of their skin.. how is it different?

He heard that word yesterday and wanted to use it in a sentence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AssimilateTruthx View Post
    You were asking him what he was attracted to, probably in order to call him a racist by his own definition for not being attracted to the things that were to be the converse of the characteristics that he would have listed if he did not anticipate you doing something like that. So, yes, that was an attempt at creating an ad hominem argument, but he anticipated it, and now you have no argument (a recurring theme it seems.)
    No, I was going to point out that he does indeed have preferences when it comes to physical features.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Burlap Bandana View Post
    I'm not attracted towards white people, White people disgust me and i find their white pasty skin repulsive i would never date a white person.

So how many of you "white people" find this nice to hear? Do i sound racist or is it okay because it's my preference therefore i can say whatever i want about X race because i'm not attracted to them.
    Doesn't bother me in the least. I find it very difficult to take that kind of stuff personally. Racism says a lot more about the person spewing it than it does about the intended target(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Red Burlap Bandana View Post

I don't recall anyone being so aggressive about it. "I don't find white people attractive" is not racist.

Deleted
    This thread has gone way beyond off topic. Sexuality(forbidden topic), what people find attractive(very subjective discussion that has no place here, certainly not after 5 pages talking about it).

This thread has pretty much ran out of gas due to the constant off topic, petty, discussion that has been going on for pages.