Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Idea that includes (almost) everything: Druid Quest Chain..
    Quest reward - improved flight form to shift into a mountable bird. (think Stag Travelform)....

If it was like that, I'd hope for it to be possible to toggle on/off... I love my bird form, and it's my fav "mount" of all time. It's advantages are unmatched by anything. I am a sucker for smaller size mounts.
    I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Or perhaps Blizzard is adding some hint of variety to their mounts aside from another drake mount/mount using a drake skeleton (be that a regular drake or proto drake).
    That would be nice, although it looks too similar to other mounts in game to really be all that unique. We'll see though, can't really tell much about animations, etc from a photo (unless there's some video somewhere that I haven't seen yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That would be nice, although it looks too similar to other mounts in game to really be all that unique. We'll see though, can't really tell much about animations, etc from a photo (unless there's some video somewhere that I haven't seen yet).
    go n wowhead and click on the picture, it gives you the 3d model.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    go n wowhead and click on the picture, it gives you the 3d model.
    Or if you can't be bothered with that, here's some GIFs with the animations. I disabled the particle effects since they're somewhat buggy and excessive in model viewer.

Flying:

Idle:

Mount special:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and a closeup on the saddle:

Or if you can't be bothered with that, here's some GIFs with the animations. I disabled the particle effects since they're somewhat buggy and excessive in model viewer.
    Thanks for linking. Yup, looks like druid flight form model.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Thanks for linking. Yup, looks like druid flight form model.
    They're reusing the skeleton, that's nothing new, but you can clearly see that it is a mount.

It's even named "stormcrowmount" in the gamefiles.

They're reusing the skeleton, that's nothing new, but you can clearly see that it is a mount.
    Yep, idk who said it was a pet, definitely looks like a mount.

Although I still think it would have made a cool looking battle pet

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    So.....it is a new druid form?
    This screenshot suggests the spell has been in live for a long time, and so that the existence of the spell being on PTR is not related to the datamined mount. It doesn't confirm or deny the possibility though. Nothing is sure, only speculations.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Feets are clipping in the bird. This doesn't looked shooped at all .
    My entire lower half of body clips through scorpion.

Its still a mount.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Just looks like the Cataclysm raid achievement mount with extra feathers at the end... Nothing new.
    I agree I do not see what the hub bub is about.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.
    Looks almost identical to the guild pheonix thing and that's rideable

It's even named "stormcrowmount" in the gamefiles.
    It's the druid fly form model, it has a sit, cause people can mount the druid in new form. Storm Crows is no where near related with anything in this expansion, and has nothing related with any profession. So, we will have 2 options.

1- Druid Questline - Type Storm crow in wowhead, EVERYTHING the has stormcrow is druid related. The druid will shapeshift into the "mount"
    2- Blizzard Store mount - mehh, another cool mount that everyone will had cause they pay 20 dollars on it.

Put this in blizzard store will be a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    It's the druid fly form model, it has a sit, cause people can mount the druid in new form. Storm Crows is no where near related with anything in this expansion, and has nothing related with any profession. So, we will have 2 options.

1- Druid Questline - Type Storm crow in wowhead, EVERYTHING the has stormcrow is druid related. The druid will shapeshift into the "mount"
    2- Blizzard Store mount - mehh, another cool mount that everyone will had cause they pay 20 dollars on it.

Put this in blizzard store will be a shame.
    I know it's druid related, I even have a druid, I'm really not that retarded.. I'm just saying that it's clearly a mount. It could be a fancy new flight form skin similar to the new travel form, but one that other people can mount (just like that travel form glyph!).
    Honestly, it's all just guess work at this mount. We have no definite source, but anyone saying that it is a pet is just down right wrong or outright confirming that it's anything is wrong.

it's amazing in flight

This doesn't even look like the Phoenix mounts or the Firehawks and uses the DRUID FLIGHT FORM skeleton/models.

People keep saying its been datamined as 'mount' but you do realize that the Flight Forms are technically mounts, right? Our flight forms have saddles too, you know.
    I'm voting for Druid quest chain. We need something new. :P That is way too small for someone to be riding on (picture someone riding on a druid's bird form).

Bawk - Balance PvP/PvE (Alliance) | Bawkasaur - Balance PvP (Horde)
    Bawk the Boomkin -- A Tumblr Boomkin Blog for Art, PvE and PvP
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by shikokumaji View Post
    This doesn't even look like the Phoenix mounts or the Firehawks and uses the DRUID FLIGHT FORM skeleton/models.

People keep saying its been datamined as 'mount' but you do realize that the Flight Forms are technically mounts, right? Our flight forms have saddles too, you know.
    I'm voting for Druid quest chain. We need something new. :P That is way too small for someone to be riding on (picture someone riding on a druid's bird form).

[/QUOTE]

Size has no meaning in a digital world.

Think you are also forgetting that the so-called saddle on this new 'mount' is identical to all of the flight form saddles already in game (Nelf, Worgen and Tauren epic flight forms have them!). So merely the fact that people think SADDLE = MOUNT is stupid. Its the Flight Form model ... why would they reskin it for a mount?

Bawk - Balance PvP/PvE (Alliance) | Bawkasaur - Balance PvP (Horde)
    Bawk the Boomkin -- A Tumblr Boomkin Blog for Art, PvE and PvP
    My Youtube Channel

Well, coming from a druid. I will tell you right now it's using the skeleton of the druid forms.

It could be a mount, it's probably a new bird form quest line.

We don't know until it's announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Think you are also forgetting that the so-called saddle on this new 'mount' is identical to all of the flight form saddles already in game (Nelf, Worgen and Tauren epic flight forms have them!). So merely the fact that people think SADDLE = MOUNT is stupid. Its the Flight Form model ... why would they reskin it for a mount?
    Dragon hawk MOUNTS have no saddles at all.

Blizzard does not give a crap about Legs clipping, hands not reaching the "reins" if there even are any. Ever seen the Kor'Kron scorpion mount or the Amber scorpion mount? everything clips and floats because its a preexisting skeleton and model that was never intended as a mount. Blizzard made it a mount anyway. I see no reason why they would not do the same thing with the druid flight form skeleton.
    Last edited by lordhuck; 2013-07-06 at 06:35 AM.

As pointed out a few times, it called "stormcrowmount" in the game files. They list things as mounts when they are mounts. Imagine that.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored