Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Would someone care to point out this supposed saddle?
    elypop did a page or 2 ago, it's in the same space as you see armor on druid flight forms on the model (I don't advise using the wowhead model viewer one since for some reason theirs has the visual effect show up as a big white circle over everything)
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    elypop did a page or 2 ago, it's in the same space as you see armor on druid flight forms on the model (I don't advise using the wowhead model viewer one since for some reason theirs has the visual effect show up as a big white circle over everything)
    Awwwwwwwwww. Am I allowed to at LEAST hope that this will be a Druid form where they let someone ride on their back?

):
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Awwwwwwwwww. Am I allowed to at LEAST hope that this will be a Druid form where they let someone ride on their back?

):
    well it's what I'm hoping so I'd have to be sort of a hypocrite to say no.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    Idk, looks like any other proto-drake based mount to me.

Would someone care to point out this supposed saddle?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Idk, looks like any other proto-drake based mount to me.
    No, it doesn't have a proto drake skeleton. It has a typical bird one. I don't believe this has been used for a mount before, only the druid flight forms and bird NPC's.

druid flight form glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    do firelands once. extend lockout and keep going whenever you run out of fire cat seeds
    Or just make Druid of the Flame Feral form a minor glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Rehashed Dark Phoenix :P
    First thing I thought too, less transparent.

looks like a Dark Phoenix to me.

Why do people keep saying it looks like the Dark phoenix? Why compare it to a mount you've clearly never seen? because if you had seen the phoenix you'd see it shared nothing in common with it, other than it's a dark ish color -.-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

A dark colored bird mount with gold armor? REHASHED DARK PHOENIX MOUNT!!!
    Seriously they have very clear differences.
    They have completely different models.
    The Dark Phoenix is purple, the Storm Crow is dark blue.
    The Dark Phoenix has no legs, The Storm Crow those have legs.