Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    Looks like an Anzu/Druid Flight Form hybrid, maybe a Druid only quest similar to the Warlock quest for green fire?
    It makes zero sense for this mount to drop from Garrosh unless there's some crazy ass lore pulled out to explain why Garrosh has a Storm Crow hanging around.
    It really makes even less sense for it to be a Druid Flight Form. I also agree that it makes no sense for it to come from Garrosh. It might be some mount you get from the new quest hub faction (if there is a faction there).

  2. #102
    Did not bother to look through those other 4-5 sites of Posts.. though.. the statement that this mount has no saddle is kinda incorrect. It actually has, just look. You can't rly see it because of the particle effect or whatev's.

  3. #103
    Legendary! Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,332
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

    I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    I would love that

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

    I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    It has a saddle.

    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-07-04 at 01:43 PM.

  5. #105
    I finding it hard to believe that this is a mount since it looks like it's a small model. But the data on the model does say mount so....
    If it's a druid form....HELL YES!

  6. #106
    Was hating on this mount until I saw the above picture.

  7. #107
    maybe a shapeshift form for druids that let other players mount up to you.

  8. #108
    Scarab Lord Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,790
    It looks very cool. Would be nice if they kept it rare making it a 100% drop from garrosh and drop it to 1% next tier. It is so cool that it will probably end up in the cash shop though.

  9. #109
    I am Murloc! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,557
    Sadly it looks like another useless mini pet. Nowhere for a player to mount. Alternatively it could be a druid form.

  10. #110
    Honestly looks more like a pet than a mount

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Sadly it looks like another useless mini pet. Nowhere for a player to mount. Alternatively it could be a druid form.
    You obviously didn't look at the post above you. I'm pretty sure this is the reward you get from golden lotus after completing your legendary cape.

    Formely known as Creations
    Signature By Shyama

  12. #112
    I am Murloc! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    You obviously didn't look at the post above you. I'm pretty sure this is the reward you get from golden lotus after completing your legendary cape.
    Nope I missed the post, however I will add that it looks effing rediculous with a tiny saddle.

  13. #113
    Hope it's a quest for druid.

  14. #114
    Dreadlord ACES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    986
    I've got my hopes on TCG or Blizzard Store, but as long as it's not a random drop from a raid boss I'll be fine. I'd even be fine if this was the 100% drop mount from Heroic Garrosh but that seems unlikely.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It has a saddle.

    Feets are clipping in the bird. This doesn't looked shooped at all .

    The "saddle" is also the exact same design as the rest of the armor it has.

    Druid isn't even my main that i want that to be something for them, or is asking for anyone but Warlocks to have something nice too much to ask?


    Pokemon Y FC : 1220 - 8005 - 9601
    IGN Name : Grey, Poison Safari : Cascoon, Garbodor, Muk

  16. #116
    Probably a mage quest mount.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Feets are clipping in the bird. This doesn't looked shooped at all .

    The "saddle" is also the exact same design as the rest of the armor it has.

    Druid isn't even my main that i want that to be something for them, or is asking for anyone but Warlocks to have something nice too much to ask?




    Happy now?

  18. #118
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    40
    What a beauty!
    ~

  19. #119
    Not jaw-dropping awesome, but pretty cool.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Next time you guys log in, Blizzard should freeze your character, spawn your favourite mount and shoot it in the head. - Mormolyce

  20. #120
    The fact you can vaguely see a lightning streak thingy makes me suspect that there's some cool effect associated with this mount. Pretty cool, although it's likely a Druid only thing (or should be).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •