Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would be very surprised if that bird is a mount dropping from Garrosh. I can't see how such a bird could in any way could be related to Garrosh. Remember that mounts dropping from previous bosses like for example the Lich king or Ragnaros, has had a clear connection with the boss.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Not impressed. Same mount as the guild dark phoenix. Just a recolor with a different visual effect. Not anything I can see myself going out of my way for since I already have the purple version of it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63125
    It's not a recolor, Seriously do you people even know anything about what you're saying?

OT: Nice, i would prefer it to be a new questline for Druids, but either way, it looks sweet^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    It looks like transform. But Who knows, they can attache armor or seat and it can be mountable.

Druid form? I dont thing so...They refreshes druid forms in Cata.
    Not flight form, so that's an invalid point

already idiots in here claiming its a rehash.

the head is different, the wings are different, the feet are different, it has a different vanity effect, the tail is different, the armor is different.

its a completely new model and skin. we havent seen it in motion, so it might share the same skeleton but if you think this is a rehash then i guess anzu is a rehash of the raptor mounts.

please learn the difference between skins, models, and skeletons

- - - Updated - - -

on topic: would be nice if this was the reward the celestials give us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael123 View Post
    or Ragnaros, has had a clear connection with the boss.
    So you think Ragnaros had connetion with the mount he drops? I dont thing so. They were just both fire-ish. Thats all.

This mount seems to be Thundering Crow.

Should be something cuz this mount doesn't scream Garrosh Heroic drop. Dissapointing if it is an also very little logic on WHY it is even a drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see any reason why this would drop off of Garrosh... it's not sha or orc-y themed at all.

Not impressed. Same mount as the guild dark phoenix. Just a recolor with a different visual effect. Not anything I can see myself going out of my way for since I already have the purple version of it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63125
    You are aware that

1) It's not a recolor, it has an entirely new model

2) the Dark phoenix was a remodel of Ashes of Al'ar anyway

and

3) Ashes of Al'ar was a remodel of a standard gryphon itself.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

it looks pretty cool

So you think Ragnaros had connetion with the mount he drops? I dont thing so. They were just both fire-ish. Thats all.

This mount seems to be Thundering Crow.
    ragnaros was lord of the plane of fire, he commanded fire hawks, kept them as his personal pets, and they are only found inside his plane of existence. so yeah. never seen garrosh hangin out with crows before

Deleted
    why it should drop from Garosh I will give you some points:

- All Pandaria villains are Thundering or Stroming. Whole expansion has something to do with bad weather
    - It is coolest mount this expansion (my view)

But I actually agree that Crow (as animal) has nothing to do with Garrosh itself. But storm and thunder has a lot connection with Pandaria.

- All Pandaria villains are Thundering or Stroming. Whole expansion has something to do with bad weather
    - It is coolest mount this expansion (my view)

But I actually agree that Crow (as animal) has nothing to do with Garrosh itself. But storm and thunder has a lot connection with Pandaria.
    but garrosh doesnt. that would be a reason for it to drop from the celestials world boss or for it to be a reward from the legendary questline not a reason for garrosh to drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    already idiots in here claiming its a rehash.

the head is different, the wings are different, the feet are different, it has a different vanity effect, the tail is different, the armor is different.

its a completely new model and skin. we havent seen it in motion, so it might share the same skeleton but if you think this is a rehash then i guess anzu is a rehash of the raptor mounts.

please learn the difference between skins, models, and skeletons

- - - Updated - - -

on topic: would be nice if this was the reward the celestials give us
    Took of main, removed face armor, added tail feathers, added feet, wings look very similar. So they At least used the same skeleton. When I saw this I immediately though it was a dark phoenix that was recolored. You see it as looking completely different, I see it as almost identical but with a few changes. Nothing to learn here but that we have a difference in opinions in how we view it. Its still not cool enough for me to like. Ive never liked most of the other hawks they put in to date. Wanted the green fire hawk but it never got put in. Maybe this will go the way of the fey dragon / green fire hawk.

- - - Updated - - -

by that logic, it being from the Thunder King would have been much better for a choice. Hes all about thunder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    i sure hope it is so. the current flight forms...while the epic ones are okayish just isnt that good to me compared to class mounts or other stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took of main, removed face armor, added tail feathers, added feet, wings look very similar. So they At least used the same skeleton. When I saw this I immediately though it was a dark phoenix that was recolored. You see it as looking completely different, I see it as almost identical but with a few changes. Nothing to learn here but that we have a difference in opinions in how we view it. Its still not cool enough for me to like. Ive never liked most of the other hawks they put in to date. Wanted the green fire hawk but it never got put in. Maybe this will go the way of the fey dragon / green fire hawk.
    That's irrelevant as to whether it's a rehash or not. It's not as simple as "sticking on a few feathers." And If this bird flies like the druid flight form, it'll have a completely different skeleton from the phoenix/gryphon, meaning they'd have to have built it from the ground up.

Anyway... I don't really see any reason that a STORM CROW, that appears quite similar to Anzu, would drop off of anything MoP related at all. MoP has no emerald dream/druidism connections.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    It has been said a thousand times that the wolf is Ahead of the Curve reward, not HC Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That's irrelevant as to whether it's a rehash or not. It's not as simple as "sticking on a few feathers." And If this bird flies like the druid flight form, it'll have a completely different skeleton from the phoenix/gryphon, meaning they'd have to have built it from the ground up.

Anyway... I don't really see any reason that a STORM CROW, that appears quite similar to Anzu, would drop off of anything MoP related at all. MoP has no emerald dream/druidism connections.
    The model Viewer is working for it and yeah it's the same skele/animations as flight form, not even close to the phoenix's.

I think everyone just see's "bird" and screams "rehash" when this is the only mount in game *usable by players* with this skele at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I hope It's a new druid form ><!!

This mount should drop from HC Garosh (but sadly there is dropping ugly wolf)
    the wolf is for killing garrosh in 10/25 man normal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Looks like we're finally getting a flying Anzu.
    yep, anzu crossed with firehawk from firelands = $-$

oh well at least it looks nice.
    Hi

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    It kind of looks like it shares the skeleton with the fire hawk mounts.
    And the fire hawk mounts share nearly the same skeletons/animation with proto-drakes.

OT; I think its pretty awesome. And it could be a great possibility doing with other classes like warlock's green fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syraen View Post
    the wolf is for killing Garrosh in 10/25 man normal
    Thanks, that was wrote many times in this post. This was my mistake and I already know it.

Also Wowhead is speculationg about Garrosh drop:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news#.

5.4 PTR: Build 17153 - Legendary Cloaks, Tier 16 Armor Models, Glyphs, and More
    posted 16 hr 1 min ago by perculia
    A new build will be coming to the 5.4 PTR soon! As always, take the datamined spell changes with a grain of salt, and refer to the official patch notes for confirmed changes.

Highlights include legendary capes and their 3D models, Tier armor models, mount models including the Storm Crow possibly for killing Heroic Garrosh, new datamined glyphs, and Enduring Elixir of Wisdom, which hints at future micro-transactions with the Blizzard store.