Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi Thundercrow...

Quote Originally Posted by yinn View Post
    @Yarathir. That's what I said.. that's it's datamined as a mount..
    I linked the screenshot to help you prove it.

Doesn't look like a mount to me, no saddle.

Crossing my fingers for class quests.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First, if that's a saddle, it's a pretty crap, weird looking one, second, the only spell in the files for it, is for a Shapeshift, So untill we get confirmation it's all open, but it's most likely pointing to another shapeshift that can carry a passenger

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Doesn't look like a mount to me, no saddle.

Crossing my fingers for class quests.
    the saddle is right on its back....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    First, if that's a saddle, it's a pretty crap, weird looking one, second, the only spell in the files for it, is for a Shapeshift, So untill we get confirmation it's all open, but it's most likely pointing to another shapeshift that can carry a passenger
    or it could be something completely different or that spell could be leftover from something the devs were testing or we might transform into the crow instead of riding on it as a mount. its labeled as a mount so unless we see more info we should assume its a mount of some kind

Thats more like an armor piece than a saddle to me. Can't see either of my Tauren characters fitting on that tiny piece of...leather?

- - - Updated - - -

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042

Case closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the saddle is right on its back....

- - - Updated - - -

or it could be something completely different or that spell could be leftover from something the devs were testing or we might transform into the crow instead of riding on it as a mount. its labeled as a mount so unless we see more info we should assume its a mount of some kind
    We are, because of the "Saddle" and the actual spell related to it, everyone is treating it as a shapeshift mount, or one or the other

Thats more like an armor piece than a saddle to me. Can't see either of my Tauren characters fitting on that tiny piece of...leather?

- - - Updated - - -

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042

Case closed.

Or the bird is actually large?

Case not closed.

since i havent seen any Glory of SoO mount yet my bet is there. or drops from the new world boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    ......picture of "mount"
    Before you post this I was 90 % sure it will Transform you into crow (shapeshift)...now I am not so sure...Anyway thanks. Really looks like a saddle.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why people are linking a spell that has nothing to do with this new mount. The spell is an old NPC spell, as PTR spells aren't listed on live wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=77042

And that is a saddle. It isn't the first mount to use something that looks like armor.

Have you seen Dragonhawk saddles? They don't have saddles!

- - - Updated - - -

And that's an old spell. From BC, I'm sure.
    Case not closed.

Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    I don't see why people are linking a spell that has nothing to do with this new mount. The spell is an old NPC spell, as PTR spells aren't listed on live wowhead.

And that is a saddle. It isn't the first mount to use something that looks like armor.
    well if thats true then case closed, its some form of mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    Oh? Was it ever used in game? I can't remember seeing it, Thanks for helping with that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Oh? Was it ever used in game? I can't remember seeing it, Thanks for helping with that
    Just because you never saw it doesn't mean it wasn't used before. The spell linked wasn't even added recently. It is an old spell. Just because someone linked it to the ptr wowhead doesn't mean it is from the current PTR.

And you are very welcome for helping.

Deleted
    As others have pointed out:

This is an old spell, originally implemented in TBC. I remember some fuss around its discovery years ago. We ended up with Swift Flight Form instead. Storm Crow also looks like it is using an older value of mana cost for shifting and likely hasn't been updated in quite some time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    Looks like an Anzu/Druid Flight Form hybrid, maybe a Druid only quest similar to the Warlock quest for green fire?
    It makes zero sense for this mount to drop from Garrosh unless there's some crazy ass lore pulled out to explain why Garrosh has a Storm Crow hanging around.
    It really makes even less sense for it to be a Druid Flight Form. I also agree that it makes no sense for it to come from Garrosh. It might be some mount you get from the new quest hub faction (if there is a faction there).

Deleted
    Did not bother to look through those other 4-5 sites of Posts.. though.. the statement that this mount has no saddle is kinda incorrect. It actually has, just look. You can't rly see it because of the particle effect or whatev's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Storm Crows, in the context of Warcraft 3, are the form that Druids of the Talon took. If you look at its back/wings, there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.

I'll put 1k gold saying that it's a new Druid form. Maybe Green Fire type perk.
    I would love that
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.