Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    Title is misleading.
    How? You see the title, and get what it says.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Looks like it's either a transform type mount or a druid form. It's cool either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look, another nice looking mount i will never get
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    druids got fire cat
    From a temporary item.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    oh look, another nice looking mount i will never get
    DW its probably going to be off the store if its actually a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    From a temporary item.

I do think Blizzard should change the staff to make it usable without having it equipped or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    From a temporary item.

- - - Updated - - -

DW its probably going to be off the store if its actually a mount.
    do firelands once. extend lockout and keep going whenever you run out of fire cat seeds

Deleted
    Its defo a Druid form.

It shares the same model with the druid flying form already xD .... its just a blue druid flying form with lightning.
    Not to mention it is way to small to be mounted and would look crap weird at a tauren size as its just a bird.

And that is no saddle... its a leather piece protection like the ... guess what... one druids get with Incarnation.

So... stupid druids get yet another more love unfortunatly

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    Its defo a Druid form.

It shares the same model with the druid flying form already xD .... its just a blue druid flying form with lightning.
    Not to mention it is way to small to be mounted and would look crap weird at a tauren size as its just a bird.

And that is no saddle... its a leather piece protection like the ... guess what... one druids get with Incarnation.

So... stupid druids get yet another more love unfortunatly
    no its a saddle. there have already been pictures of characters on them. its dragonhawk size so its fine. just because it shares the same skeleton doesnt mean anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Fat Tauren on that back =DD

OT; Druid form and I want my Dreadsteed to have wings!

Why on earth are people actually bitching about the saddle?

The Sunreaver Dragonhawk mount just has a patch of leather painted onto it.. not an actual saddle.

What is on the Storm Crow is clearly a saddle. Stop denying it.. it is a mount.

Maybe it's a druid flying form that can carry someone on it's back, like the travel form's glyph of the stag?
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    Maybe it's a druid flying form that can carry someone on it's back, like the travel form's glyph of the stag?
    ^THIS

It's a form the people can mount. Druids deserve it.

no lol you guys dont deserve it, you already got new forms this xpac, this should be a mage mount
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Saddle or not, it even has a set mounted position for the rider... which happens to be exactly ON the saddle.

The flight form models do not have a rider position.

Its a crow that looks like Anzu, a druid mount that every class in the game now have. It has the same model of Fly form, it has a saddle so people can mount the druid. Druids deserve it. Anzu is druid related, Storm crows are the fly form of druids of the talon. It's obvious druid related.
    Last edited by AvatarM; 2013-07-04 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    no lol you guys dont deserve it, you already got new forms this xpac, this should be a mage mount
    In what way would this be more a Mage mount than a Druid form? It's a mount yes, but there is nothing about it that says mage at all.

because you guys dont need another mount, mages do. just add some arcane eletricity and vola mage mount brah.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    Its a crow that looks like Anzu, a druid mount that every class in the game now have. It has the same model of Fly form, it has a saddle so people can mount the druid. Druids deserve it. Anzu is druid related, Storm crows are the fly form of druids of the talon. It's obvious druid related.
    Agreed. That would be really cool, me being a druid and all!
    But it's most likely a mount for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    because you guys dont need another mount, mages do. just add some arcane eletricity and vola mage mount brah.
    I still don't see the connection.
    Stormcrows have always been a druid thing, what do Mages have to do with crows?
    Mages should get an arcane based mount. Maybe a Warpstalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    Agreed. That would be really cool, me being a druid and all!
    But it's most likely a mount for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't see the connection.
    Stormcrows have always been a druid thing, what do Mages have to do with crows?
    Mages should get an arcane based mount. Maybe a Warpstalker.
    He is trolling. Mage don't need mounts, they have portals. Druid class quest incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    He is trolling. Mage don't need mounts, they have portals. Druid class quest incoming.
    What does he mean we don't need ANOTHER mount what mount would that be? The 40% speed Stag form? The Flight form that's not even a mount? We never got a class mount.