Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    The second sentence wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at shikokumaji and him outright saying that it had to be a druid form. Nothing else. Even when we can clearly see a saddle. He's just being pig-headed.
    thank you for the context, I had mistakenly thought it was aimed at me due to the quote being used and I'm glad to see you weren't just throwing insults at me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Thing is, Elypop is being reasonable. But when there are people just saying "NOPE. NOPE! What evidence? I see no evidence even though it is shoved in my face. Obv. druid flight form! OB.VI.OUS.LY." people tend to get frustrated. Like I said: delude yourselves all you want, but don't expect others to go along with the illusion. It might become a druid flight spell sometime, but it might also not. Evidence points towards this being a mount. Don't get insulted when we point out the obvious.
    YOU on the other hand seem to be dead set on it. I'm not SAYING it's my way or nothing I'm saying I'm hopeful. there's a difference, and while I'm not getting insulted when someone says I'm wrong I'm DEFINITELY feeling insulted when someone tries to rub my face in something and act like I was forcing my opinion down their throat.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    thank you for the context, I had mistakenly thought it was aimed at me due to the quote being used and I'm glad to see you weren't just throwing insults at me.

    - - - Updated - - -


    YOU on the other hand seem to be dead set on it. I'm not SAYING it's my way or nothing I'm saying I'm hopeful. there's a difference, and while I'm not getting insulted when someone says I'm wrong I'm DEFINITELY feeling insulted when someone tries to rub my face in something and act like I was forcing my opinion down their throat.

    I'm moreso talking to the people who insist that it's a druid mount. If you feel offended by me directing it to those people, you are probably among them. If not -- then what's the problem? I've pointed out and emphasized several times that it's all right to hope, but that you shouldn't get insulted by someone pointing out the simple and laid-out facts in front of them.


    Hell, I even said those people can fill their head with illusions all they want. The thing is, the evidence is pointing towards a mount. If it changes, it changes. Until then, it's still a mount with a saddle, and an icon -- and the word 'mount' in the name.

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm moreso talking to the people who insist that it's a druid mount. If you feel offended by me directing it to those people, you are probably among them. If not -- then what's the problem? I've pointed out and emphasized several times that it's all right to hope, but that you shouldn't get insulted by someone pointing out the simple and laid-out facts in front of them.


    Hell, I even said those people can fill their head with illusions all they want. The thing is, the evidence is pointing towards a mount. If it changes, it changes. Until then, it's still a mount with a saddle, and an icon -- and the word 'mount' in the name.
    unlike elypop I can't exactly accept that excuse because not only did you use what I said as a quote you also used me as an example to make your comment. you're now using me again to further the insult, yeah, way to be considerate.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    unlike elypop I can't exactly accept that excuse because not only did you use what I said as a quote you also used me as an example to make your comment. you're now using me again to further the insult, yeah, way to be considerate.

    If you want to make assumptions as to my intentions and imply you know me better than I do when I quite straightforwardly stated that it was pointed at the people who insistently kept talking about how it must be a druid mount, then you're probably the kind of person I was aiming it at anyway.


    Stop being so sensitive, or egotistical. I dunno which one it is. Either way, you're aiming to make a victim out of yourself, it seems -- by getting insulted by everything anyone says.

  5. #265
    Warchief Velthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,164
    Another recolored phoenix or whatever shit.

    Signature made by my best friend Aryiana.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Another recolored phoenix or whatever shit.


  7. #267
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,576
    It better not have anything to do with druids, at all. I'm hoping for another store mount or TCG mount, so I can get my hands on it.

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If you want to make assumptions as to my intentions and imply you know me better than I do when I quite straightforwardly stated that it was pointed at the people who insistently kept talking about how it must be a druid mount, then you're probably the kind of person I was aiming it at anyway.


    Stop being so sensitive, or egotistical. I dunno which one it is. Either way, you're aiming to make a victim out of yourself, it seems -- by getting insulted by everything anyone says.
    insensitive or egotistical...yeah got it I'm the one making assumptions, you actively said "they can keep their delusions" you are in every way doing the same thing you complain about them doing by saying it's a certain way and there's no way it can be anything else. think for a moment before you become a COMPLETE hypocrite. and I'm not saying it ISN'T a mount...I'm also not saying it IS. WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL BLIZZARD SAYS! for all we know it could be a mount but it only shows up once when an NPC uses it then never gets used again, for all we know it could be a druid form used by an NPC and players don't get access..for all we know it could be one of the many things they make that they just never find a use for but think is cool enough to have a model for. but atleast I'm not saying "no it's this, nothing else, you're all delusional go home"
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    insensitive or egotistical...yeah got it I'm the one making assumptions, you actively said "they can keep their delusions" you are in every way doing the same thing you complain about them doing by saying it's a certain way and there's no way it can be anything else. think for a moment before you become a COMPLETE hypocrite. and I'm not saying it ISN'T a mount...I'm also not saying it IS. WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL BLIZZARD SAYS! for all we know it could be a mount but it only shows up once when an NPC uses it then never gets used again, for all we know it could be a druid form used by an NPC and players don't get access..for all we know it could be one of the many things they make that they just never find a use for but think is cool enough to have a model for. but atleast I'm not saying "no it's this, nothing else, you're all delusional go home"

    Nope. What I'm saying is that it seems like you are trying to hog attention by being the sad victim who gets pestered all the time by the bad bullies. That's not true. Perhaps using you as a quote was wrong, but what I said was all aimed to the people who didn't want to accept that the evidence said: mount.


    Even after I pointed that out, you wanted to huff and pant and groan and stomp your feet against the hardwood floor because you felt insulted and attacked. If you feel insulted and attacked, that probably means you were the same as the people I aimed it at. Basically, you made yourself fit in that role.


    And yes we know what it is for now. It is a mount. It can change, and I acknowledged that several times. But until we see any change, all evidence points out to a mount, and if all the evidence points out to it being a mount, it usually is a mount.


    And "deluding oneself" means that if you want to keep thinking it is a mount, you are free too. But I will still point it out when you mention it here in attempt to delude other people. Because right now, thinking that it is a flight form (thinking, NOT hoping) is deluding yourself, yes.

    Satisfied?

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Nope. What I'm saying is that it seems like you are trying to hog attention by being the sad victim who gets pestered all the time by the bad bullies. That's not true. Perhaps using you as a quote was wrong, but what I said was all aimed to the people who didn't want to accept that the evidence said: mount.


    Even after I pointed that out, you wanted to huff and pant and groan and stomp your feet against the hardwood floor because you felt insulted and attacked. If you feel insulted and attacked, that probably means you were the same as the people I aimed it at. Basically, you made yourself fit in that role.


    And yes we know what it is for now. It is a mount. It can change, and I acknowledged that several times. But until we see any change, all evidence points out to a mount, and if all the evidence points out to it being a mount, it usually is a mount.


    And "deluding oneself" means that if you want to keep thinking it is a mount, you are free too. But I will still point it out when you mention it here in attempt to delude other people. Because right now, thinking that it is a flight form (thinking, NOT hoping) is deluding yourself, yes.

    Satisfied?
    not really, you realize that by repeatedly pointing at me and continuing to throw out insults you ARE making me a victim in this? a combative one but still you seem pretty dead set on throwing out insults or "you're wrong, go away" to anyone who so much as thinks differently than you. perhaps if you allowed conversation instead of "stamping your feet against the hardwood floor because you feel annoyed no one is listening to you" I might back away, but instead everything you've done is say you're right everyone else is wrong and no one should even discuss things.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    not really, you realize that by repeatedly pointing at me and continuing to throw out insults you ARE making me a victim in this? a combative one but still you seem pretty dead set on throwing out insults or "you're wrong, go away" to anyone who so much as thinks differently than you. perhaps if you allowed conversation instead of "stamping your feet against the hardwood floor because you feel annoyed no one is listening to you" I might back away, but instead everything you've done is say you're right everyone else is wrong and no one should even discuss things.

    I'm done arguing with you. I admitted it was wrong, perhaps, to quote you when it wasn't aimed at you. I've conceded. I've even said people can hope all they want because I personally also hope it's more than just a mount. Perhaps a hunter pet or flight form. Just that right now, it's a mount until we find evidence otherwise. If you still want to play the 'bullied person', be my guest, but I'm no longer going to support your victim behavior.


    Just gotta point out: you really succeeded at making yourself turn into the hypocrite. Look at who is putting words and putting blame on others now. I don't allow discussion? I'm not a mod. I can't disallow it. Plus, what kind of discussion is "ITS A MOUNT!" "ITS NOT, SCREW THE EVIDENCE ITS A FORM" anyway? I could call it discussion if it wasn't ignoring evidence in the favor of .. what? Your own opinion? No, I'm not hindering discussion because it's not a discussion, it's people going in a circle about whether it's a mount or not, even if the files and icons say it's a mount, and how it even has spot designated for the character to sit on when using the WMV mount-a-character option. Conveniently, this mount spot is located on the not-so-saddly-saddle inconspicuous armor piece. Coincidentally, huh?


    Right now, it just seems like you're cherry-picking what could be seen as an insult to make me out to be the big bad guy, and ignoring things like 'you can hope whatever you want' or 'it was not aimed at anyone who simply wishes it would be something other than a mount, but rather at the people who would go "ITS A FLIGHT FORM 100% WHOEVER DISAGREES IS A LOSER".'


    Anyway, like I said: I'm done with you. I'm not going to cave in to what seems this generation's need to have someone get down on his knees and ask for forgiveness when someone makes the slightest of mistakes. (Misquoting you only, mind you) Because that is what it seems like to me.



    Have a good day.

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm done arguing with you. I admitted it was wrong, perhaps, to quote you when it wasn't aimed at you. I've conceded. I've even said people can hope all they want because I personally also hope it's more than just a mount. Perhaps a hunter pet or flight form. Just that right now, it's a mount until we find evidence otherwise. If you still want to play the 'bullied person', be my guest, but I'm no longer going to support your victim behavior.


    Just gotta point out: you really succeeded at making yourself turn into the hypocrite. Look at who is putting words and putting blame on others now. I don't allow discussion? I'm not a mod. I can't disallow it. Plus, what kind of discussion is "ITS A MOUNT!" "ITS NOT, SCREW THE EVIDENCE ITS A FORM" anyway? I could call it discussion if it wasn't ignoring evidence in the favor of .. what? Your own opinion? No, I'm not hindering discussion because it's not a discussion, it's people going in a circle about whether it's a mount or not, even if the files and icons say it's a mount, and how it even has spot designated for the character to sit on when using the WMV mount-a-character option. Conveniently, this mount spot is located on the not-so-saddly-saddle inconspicuous armor piece. Coincidentally, huh?


    Right now, it just seems like you're cherry-picking what could be seen as an insult to make me out to be the big bad guy, and ignoring things like 'you can hope whatever you want' or 'it was not aimed at anyone who simply wishes it would be something other than a mount, but rather at the people who would go "ITS A FLIGHT FORM 100% WHOEVER DISAGREES IS A LOSER".'


    Anyway, like I said: I'm done with you. I'm not going to cave in to what seems this generation's need to have someone get down on his knees and ask for forgiveness when someone makes the slightest of mistakes. (Misquoting you only, mind you) Because that is what it seems like to me.



    Have a good day.
    that's nice, can this thread go back to actual discussion now please?
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

  13. #273
    doesn't even look that good

  14. #274
    Over 9000! Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,236
    First thought was it look far to much like the Dark Phoenix from the Cataclysm Guild Achievement.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    that's nice, can this thread go back to actual discussion now please?
    Discussion's pretty much over. I hope a moderator can just close this thread now. People have had enough of arguments whether or not it's a mount (which it is labeled as...) or a flight form. It has escalated into arguements about behavior, as many topics here do. Until there's more info about it, my vote is to let the thread die.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    Btw: *Tanaan, *Farahlon, *Arakkoa. Not that hard.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Discussion's pretty much over. I hope a moderator can just close this thread now. People have had enough of arguments whether or not it's a mount (which it is labeled as...) or a flight form. It has escalated into arguements about behavior, as many topics here do. Until there's more info about it, my vote is to let the thread die.

    I wouldn't say that. Discussion's still possible. The problem is that it would probably devolve into more "ITS A MOUNT"-"IT'S NOT, ITS A FORM" talk fast. Well, the mods will just have to decide it, I guess. Until then, I'd say keep it alive.

  17. #277
    How I would lol if this was a mount for a NPC and all this arguing was for nothing <.<

    Anyway on the topic of where this thing could possibly be from, im guna take a few guesses.
    My first guess is a quest chain for druids (I would love this since im a druid), would of made sense to place it with 5.2 though.
    Second guess could be a world drop from the new world boss, though I don't see where it would fit in with it.
    Third guess is that this could be the new mount for the annual pass. I don't know if they said the annual pass was a one off or not, and again if it was this it would of fit better with the 5.2 patch.

    I doubt it is from:
    SoO meta: Confirmed to be reins of Galakras.
    Garrosh HC: Though I could well be wrong, but it doesn't seem to fit in.
    SoO normal drop: Again it wouldn't tie in lore wise, and I think there was a scorpid mount datamined somewhere. A mount is also rewarded for killing garrosh on normal via the ahead of curve achievement.
    TCG: According to http://www.wowtcgloot.com/ there is no new tcg loot, only a new expansion with all the current loot. Forgive me if I could be wrong, I don't pay a lot of attention to TCG.
    Blizz store: Blizzard recently released the bloodwing so it seems a little early unless this is similar to the bloodwing in a sense that they released its model early and put it up on the store months later. If this is the scenario then it would of made a lot more sense to release the stormcrow first given the patch of ToT.

    Heck either way its an awesome mount regardless and I'm a mount collector so it doesn't matter whether or not its a druid form or mount.

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    How I would lol if this was a mount for a NPC and all this arguing was for nothing <.<

    Anyway on the topic of where this thing could possibly be from, im guna take a few guesses.
    My first guess is a quest chain for druids (I would love this since im a druid), would of made sense to place it with 5.2 though.
    Second guess could be a world drop from the new world boss, though I don't see where it would fit in with it.
    Third guess is that this could be the new mount for the annual pass. I don't know if they said the annual pass was a one off or not, and again if it was this it would of fit better with the 5.2 patch.

    I doubt it is from:
    SoO meta: Confirmed to be reins of Galakras.
    Garrosh HC: Though I could well be wrong, but it doesn't seem to fit in.
    SoO normal drop: Again it wouldn't tie in lore wise, and I think there was a scorpid mount datamined somewhere. A mount is also rewarded for killing garrosh on normal via the ahead of curve achievement.
    TCG: According to http://www.wowtcgloot.com/ there is no new tcg loot, only a new expansion with all the current loot. Forgive me if I could be wrong, I don't pay a lot of attention to TCG.
    Blizz store: Blizzard recently released the bloodwing so it seems a little early unless this is similar to the bloodwing in a sense that they released its model early and put it up on the store months later. If this is the scenario then it would of made a lot more sense to release the stormcrow first given the patch of ToT.

    Heck either way its an awesome mount regardless and I'm a mount collector so it doesn't matter whether or not its a druid form or mount.
    I could see it being one of those pretty easily, one thing to consider is it might not be from 5.4, the blizzard store bat mount was datamined and expected to be in 5.3 and wound up being a bit after it so I guess timelines could be random.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

  19. #279
    High Overlord Magnadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Winegum Hill
    Posts
    156
    ...Gimme that as a Shaman Flight Form, dammit.
    The prince, he said the greeting; the tinker followed through, the farmed bought three loaves of bread, the jester paid the due.
    The prince said, "Please,", and "Thank you," The farmer "How d'you do?" the Tinker stole an apple, but the jester paid the due.
    Four went up to the frosty crown, but three came tumbling, tumbling down.

  20. #280
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,155
    Would someone care to point out this supposed saddle?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •