Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If you want to make assumptions as to my intentions and imply you know me better than I do when I quite straightforwardly stated that it was pointed at the people who insistently kept talking about how it must be a druid mount, then you're probably the kind of person I was aiming it at anyway.

Stop being so sensitive, or egotistical. I dunno which one it is. Either way, you're aiming to make a victim out of yourself, it seems -- by getting insulted by everything anyone says.
    insensitive or egotistical...yeah got it I'm the one making assumptions, you actively said "they can keep their delusions" you are in every way doing the same thing you complain about them doing by saying it's a certain way and there's no way it can be anything else. think for a moment before you become a COMPLETE hypocrite. and I'm not saying it ISN'T a mount...I'm also not saying it IS. WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL BLIZZARD SAYS! for all we know it could be a mount but it only shows up once when an NPC uses it then never gets used again, for all we know it could be a druid form used by an NPC and players don't get access..for all we know it could be one of the many things they make that they just never find a use for but think is cool enough to have a model for. but atleast I'm not saying "no it's this, nothing else, you're all delusional go home"
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    insensitive or egotistical...yeah got it I'm the one making assumptions, you actively said "they can keep their delusions" you are in every way doing the same thing you complain about them doing by saying it's a certain way and there's no way it can be anything else. think for a moment before you become a COMPLETE hypocrite. and I'm not saying it ISN'T a mount...I'm also not saying it IS. WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL BLIZZARD SAYS! for all we know it could be a mount but it only shows up once when an NPC uses it then never gets used again, for all we know it could be a druid form used by an NPC and players don't get access..for all we know it could be one of the many things they make that they just never find a use for but think is cool enough to have a model for. but atleast I'm not saying "no it's this, nothing else, you're all delusional go home"

Nope. What I'm saying is that it seems like you are trying to hog attention by being the sad victim who gets pestered all the time by the bad bullies. That's not true. Perhaps using you as a quote was wrong, but what I said was all aimed to the people who didn't want to accept that the evidence said: mount.

Even after I pointed that out, you wanted to huff and pant and groan and stomp your feet against the hardwood floor because you felt insulted and attacked. If you feel insulted and attacked, that probably means you were the same as the people I aimed it at. Basically, you made yourself fit in that role.

And yes we know what it is for now. It is a mount. It can change, and I acknowledged that several times. But until we see any change, all evidence points out to a mount, and if all the evidence points out to it being a mount, it usually is a mount.

And "deluding oneself" means that if you want to keep thinking it is a mount, you are free too. But I will still point it out when you mention it here in attempt to delude other people. Because right now, thinking that it is a flight form (thinking, NOT hoping) is deluding yourself, yes.

Satisfied?

Nope. What I'm saying is that it seems like you are trying to hog attention by being the sad victim who gets pestered all the time by the bad bullies. That's not true. Perhaps using you as a quote was wrong, but what I said was all aimed to the people who didn't want to accept that the evidence said: mount.

Even after I pointed that out, you wanted to huff and pant and groan and stomp your feet against the hardwood floor because you felt insulted and attacked. If you feel insulted and attacked, that probably means you were the same as the people I aimed it at. Basically, you made yourself fit in that role.

And yes we know what it is for now. It is a mount. It can change, and I acknowledged that several times. But until we see any change, all evidence points out to a mount, and if all the evidence points out to it being a mount, it usually is a mount.

And "deluding oneself" means that if you want to keep thinking it is a mount, you are free too. But I will still point it out when you mention it here in attempt to delude other people. Because right now, thinking that it is a flight form (thinking, NOT hoping) is deluding yourself, yes.

Satisfied?
    not really, you realize that by repeatedly pointing at me and continuing to throw out insults you ARE making me a victim in this? a combative one but still you seem pretty dead set on throwing out insults or "you're wrong, go away" to anyone who so much as thinks differently than you. perhaps if you allowed conversation instead of "stamping your feet against the hardwood floor because you feel annoyed no one is listening to you" I might back away, but instead everything you've done is say you're right everyone else is wrong and no one should even discuss things.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

not really, you realize that by repeatedly pointing at me and continuing to throw out insults you ARE making me a victim in this? a combative one but still you seem pretty dead set on throwing out insults or "you're wrong, go away" to anyone who so much as thinks differently than you. perhaps if you allowed conversation instead of "stamping your feet against the hardwood floor because you feel annoyed no one is listening to you" I might back away, but instead everything you've done is say you're right everyone else is wrong and no one should even discuss things.

I'm done arguing with you. I admitted it was wrong, perhaps, to quote you when it wasn't aimed at you. I've conceded. I've even said people can hope all they want because I personally also hope it's more than just a mount. Perhaps a hunter pet or flight form. Just that right now, it's a mount until we find evidence otherwise. If you still want to play the 'bullied person', be my guest, but I'm no longer going to support your victim behavior.

Just gotta point out: you really succeeded at making yourself turn into the hypocrite. Look at who is putting words and putting blame on others now. I don't allow discussion? I'm not a mod. I can't disallow it. Plus, what kind of discussion is "ITS A MOUNT!" "ITS NOT, SCREW THE EVIDENCE ITS A FORM" anyway? I could call it discussion if it wasn't ignoring evidence in the favor of .. what? Your own opinion? No, I'm not hindering discussion because it's not a discussion, it's people going in a circle about whether it's a mount or not, even if the files and icons say it's a mount, and how it even has spot designated for the character to sit on when using the WMV mount-a-character option. Conveniently, this mount spot is located on the not-so-saddly-saddle inconspicuous armor piece. Coincidentally, huh?

Right now, it just seems like you're cherry-picking what could be seen as an insult to make me out to be the big bad guy, and ignoring things like 'you can hope whatever you want' or 'it was not aimed at anyone who simply wishes it would be something other than a mount, but rather at the people who would go "ITS A FLIGHT FORM 100% WHOEVER DISAGREES IS A LOSER".'

Anyway, like I said: I'm done with you. I'm not going to cave in to what seems this generation's need to have someone get down on his knees and ask for forgiveness when someone makes the slightest of mistakes. (Misquoting you only, mind you) Because that is what it seems like to me.

Have a good day.

I'm done arguing with you. I admitted it was wrong, perhaps, to quote you when it wasn't aimed at you. I've conceded. I've even said people can hope all they want because I personally also hope it's more than just a mount. Perhaps a hunter pet or flight form. Just that right now, it's a mount until we find evidence otherwise. If you still want to play the 'bullied person', be my guest, but I'm no longer going to support your victim behavior.

Just gotta point out: you really succeeded at making yourself turn into the hypocrite. Look at who is putting words and putting blame on others now. I don't allow discussion? I'm not a mod. I can't disallow it. Plus, what kind of discussion is "ITS A MOUNT!" "ITS NOT, SCREW THE EVIDENCE ITS A FORM" anyway? I could call it discussion if it wasn't ignoring evidence in the favor of .. what? Your own opinion? No, I'm not hindering discussion because it's not a discussion, it's people going in a circle about whether it's a mount or not, even if the files and icons say it's a mount, and how it even has spot designated for the character to sit on when using the WMV mount-a-character option. Conveniently, this mount spot is located on the not-so-saddly-saddle inconspicuous armor piece. Coincidentally, huh?

Right now, it just seems like you're cherry-picking what could be seen as an insult to make me out to be the big bad guy, and ignoring things like 'you can hope whatever you want' or 'it was not aimed at anyone who simply wishes it would be something other than a mount, but rather at the people who would go "ITS A FLIGHT FORM 100% WHOEVER DISAGREES IS A LOSER".'

Anyway, like I said: I'm done with you. I'm not going to cave in to what seems this generation's need to have someone get down on his knees and ask for forgiveness when someone makes the slightest of mistakes. (Misquoting you only, mind you) Because that is what it seems like to me.

Have a good day.
    that's nice, can this thread go back to actual discussion now please?

Deleted
    doesn't even look that good

First thought was it look far to much like the Dark Phoenix from the Cataclysm Guild Achievement.

that's nice, can this thread go back to actual discussion now please?
    Discussion's pretty much over. I hope a moderator can just close this thread now. People have had enough of arguments whether or not it's a mount (which it is labeled as...) or a flight form. It has escalated into arguements about behavior, as many topics here do. Until there's more info about it, my vote is to let the thread die.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Discussion's pretty much over. I hope a moderator can just close this thread now. People have had enough of arguments whether or not it's a mount (which it is labeled as...) or a flight form. It has escalated into arguements about behavior, as many topics here do. Until there's more info about it, my vote is to let the thread die.

I wouldn't say that. Discussion's still possible. The problem is that it would probably devolve into more "ITS A MOUNT"-"IT'S NOT, ITS A FORM" talk fast. Well, the mods will just have to decide it, I guess. Until then, I'd say keep it alive.

How I would lol if this was a mount for a NPC and all this arguing was for nothing <.<

Anyway on the topic of where this thing could possibly be from, im guna take a few guesses.
    My first guess is a quest chain for druids (I would love this since im a druid), would of made sense to place it with 5.2 though.
    Second guess could be a world drop from the new world boss, though I don't see where it would fit in with it.
    Third guess is that this could be the new mount for the annual pass. I don't know if they said the annual pass was a one off or not, and again if it was this it would of fit better with the 5.2 patch.

I doubt it is from:
    SoO meta: Confirmed to be reins of Galakras.
    Garrosh HC: Though I could well be wrong, but it doesn't seem to fit in.
    SoO normal drop: Again it wouldn't tie in lore wise, and I think there was a scorpid mount datamined somewhere. A mount is also rewarded for killing garrosh on normal via the ahead of curve achievement.
    TCG: According to http://www.wowtcgloot.com/ there is no new tcg loot, only a new expansion with all the current loot. Forgive me if I could be wrong, I don't pay a lot of attention to TCG.
    Blizz store: Blizzard recently released the bloodwing so it seems a little early unless this is similar to the bloodwing in a sense that they released its model early and put it up on the store months later. If this is the scenario then it would of made a lot more sense to release the stormcrow first given the patch of ToT.

Heck either way its an awesome mount regardless and I'm a mount collector so it doesn't matter whether or not its a druid form or mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    How I would lol if this was a mount for a NPC and all this arguing was for nothing <.<

Anyway on the topic of where this thing could possibly be from, im guna take a few guesses.
    My first guess is a quest chain for druids (I would love this since im a druid), would of made sense to place it with 5.2 though.
    Second guess could be a world drop from the new world boss, though I don't see where it would fit in with it.
    Third guess is that this could be the new mount for the annual pass. I don't know if they said the annual pass was a one off or not, and again if it was this it would of fit better with the 5.2 patch.

I doubt it is from:
    SoO meta: Confirmed to be reins of Galakras.
    Garrosh HC: Though I could well be wrong, but it doesn't seem to fit in.
    SoO normal drop: Again it wouldn't tie in lore wise, and I think there was a scorpid mount datamined somewhere. A mount is also rewarded for killing garrosh on normal via the ahead of curve achievement.
    TCG: According to http://www.wowtcgloot.com/ there is no new tcg loot, only a new expansion with all the current loot. Forgive me if I could be wrong, I don't pay a lot of attention to TCG.
    Blizz store: Blizzard recently released the bloodwing so it seems a little early unless this is similar to the bloodwing in a sense that they released its model early and put it up on the store months later. If this is the scenario then it would of made a lot more sense to release the stormcrow first given the patch of ToT.

Heck either way its an awesome mount regardless and I'm a mount collector so it doesn't matter whether or not its a druid form or mount.
    I could see it being one of those pretty easily, one thing to consider is it might not be from 5.4, the blizzard store bat mount was datamined and expected to be in 5.3 and wound up being a bit after it so I guess timelines could be random.

Deleted
    ...Gimme that as a Shaman Flight Form, dammit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would someone care to point out this supposed saddle?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    elypop did a page or 2 ago, it's in the same space as you see armor on druid flight forms on the model (I don't advise using the wowhead model viewer one since for some reason theirs has the visual effect show up as a big white circle over everything)

10+ Year Old Account
    elypop did a page or 2 ago, it's in the same space as you see armor on druid flight forms on the model (I don't advise using the wowhead model viewer one since for some reason theirs has the visual effect show up as a big white circle over everything)
    Awwwwwwwwww. Am I allowed to at LEAST hope that this will be a Druid form where they let someone ride on their back?

):
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Awwwwwwwwww. Am I allowed to at LEAST hope that this will be a Druid form where they let someone ride on their back?

):
    well it's what I'm hoping so I'd have to be sort of a hypocrite to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Idk, looks like any other proto-drake based mount to me.
    No, it doesn't have a proto drake skeleton. It has a typical bird one. I don't believe this has been used for a mount before, only the druid flight forms and bird NPC's.

10+ Year Old Account
    druid flight form glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    do firelands once. extend lockout and keep going whenever you run out of fire cat seeds
    Or just make Druid of the Flame Feral form a minor glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Rehashed Dark Phoenix :P
    First thing I thought too, less transparent.