Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I could get behind a model that looked like this
    Me too bro.

No worse than the matriarchal warrior culture that stands around doing the boobie-jiggle dance, IMO.

Deleted
    I don't get how could you complain about female model when the male model is the problem. Now that one is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    No worse than the matriarchal warrior culture that stands around doing the boobie-jiggle dance, IMO.
    .. Yeah.. let's not even talk about that. xP

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    Well it looks like that guy wants female draenei to have manfaces

I linked the pic he likes and that face is in no way a manface. It's more serious and exotic seeming, but not manly. It's just not cutesy anime-like or baby-face bloodelfish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I linked the pic he likes and that face is in no way a manface. It's more serious and exotic seeming, but not manly. It's just not cutesy anime-like or baby-face bloodelfish.
    pfff it's a video game, it's not bad but the female faces in-game look more attractive than that one. Unless they put some "age" slider on character creation where we could have the optional 45-year-old looking characters, I'd rather have the current ones being the only ones.

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    pfff it's a video game, it's not bad but the female faces in-game look more attractive than that one. Unless they put some "age" slider on character creation where we could have the optional 45-year-old looking characters, I'd rather have the current ones being the only ones.

It doesn't like 45-years old, plus most draenei are old. Some are even 25k years old. Just give them a few serious faces like that. Right now, we only have copypasta blood elf babyfaces.

And really, there are enough attractive races, even if a face like that is still attractive in an exotic way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it more insulting that in general Blizzard feels the need to dress up almost all of their female characters like Azerothian hookers. Only Jaina really dresses with any kind of modesty and shows any sort of self-respect in the way she presents herself.

But, then again the art team does seem to be an old boy's club and they probably draw out the kinds of things they have fantasized over for years so I guess you can't really fault them, but I know a lot of female players (my wife included) would prefer some more female characters that didn't run around looking like sluts all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    They are perfectly fine.. /drool
    Indeed they are!

Deleted
    It doesn't like 45-years old, plus most draenei are old. Some are even 25k years old. Just give them a few serious faces like that. Right now, we only have copypasta blood elf babyfaces.

And really, there are enough attractive races, even if a face like that is still attractive in an exotic way.
    hmm so if the current ones are like 25k year old, then the ones from the drawing are 45k year old? If ya know what I mean
    How long would the slider need to be if they can be that old, I wonder

Deleted
    Both male and female draenei could do with looking like the artwork a bit more, fingers crossed for when they finally get around to doing their race updates!

10+ Year Old Account
    considering draenei used to look like this i think blizzard made a big improvement to the race as a whole when it comes to in-game depiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I find it more insulting that in general Blizzard feels the need to dress up almost all of their female characters like Azerothian hookers. Only Jaina really dresses with any kind of modesty and shows any sort of self-respect in the way she presents herself.

But, then again the art team does seem to be an old boy's club and they probably draw out the kinds of things they have fantasized over for years so I guess you can't really fault them, but I know a lot of female players (my wife included) would prefer some more female characters that didn't run around looking like sluts all day.
    Just because a woman wears a short skirt or revealing clothes doesn't mean she has no self respect.

On topic I love me some female Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the female draenei. My problem with them lies in how their shoulders are positioned (both the actual shoulders and shoulderpieces), how high two-handed weapons and back-sheathing one-handed weapons sheathe on their backs, and how their hips swivel when they run. If it weren't for that my Alliance main would probably be a draenei.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Just because a woman wears a short skirt or revealing clothes doesn't mean she has no self respect.
    Also, this. Revealing clothing and self-respect aren't even necessarily correlated, never mind assuming causation (she dresses in skimpy clothes because she has no self respect / she wears long, figure-concealing clothing because she respects herself). I know some girls who are happy with who they are, happen to be bright and friendly people, but also take pride in their appearance and like wearing short shorts and such out of preference, not because they're out to titillate some random stranger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You mean the best part?
    Maybe. It drives me crazy, and not in the good way. It's like how female pandaren used to have the lower half of their spine slide out of alignment every step they took when they ran because of how wide their hips swung back in Beta. All I can think of is 'her weapons are swinging at a 90-degree angle, how does she have anything resembling a spine left down there?"
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    considering draenei used to look like this i think blizzard made a big improvement to the race as a whole when it comes to in-game depiction
    if there were any justice they still WOULD look like that...I can respect that more than I can respect a race that's so horribly retconned just so that it's more nice and pretty for the playerbase, heck I wish all the races fit their lore appearances better, 10 foot tall on average tauren, orcs with straight backs, more silver eye colors for nightelves (golden eye colors are seen as a sign of druidic talent), more varied body types for humans..
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh, me like
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

This is how I would prefer them to look:

Not a fan of the face on the first one, prefer the face on the second pic. Still, the body is more in the right direction.
    Yeah that's a female Draenei. They have the exact same faces as the female belfs.
    I also wish female Draenei's shoulders weren't dislocated looking. They're way to pushed to their back.

Deleted
    a sexism in wow thread - again? its a game - how can a game be an insult if you can differ between reality and bits&bytes?

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    From most promotional artwork or sketches, female Draenei are typically drawn as very exotic and strange looking Aliens with long tails and sharp jaws. In-game is a sultry, horny little goat with the perfect female body, from big breasts and a very small tail that looks nothing like as it should.
    This is the type of thread that belongs on the Battle.net forums, not here.

What is with you and making these kind of threads? you must be trolling
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson