Restoration Druid Spreadsheet

I have been working on this project for the past few days and I think it's in a final-enough version that I can release it for others to try to use. I'm sure there's still some minor math errors here and there but it works very well for the time being. The whole reason I started working on this was so that I could figure out when I was going to be able to break t15 4 set considering how well it scales with gear. Basically all the spreadsheet does it take your SP, Crit, and Mastery and show you almost exactly how much your spells will heal for on average and per tick. I set it up so you give it some info from world of logs - how much you healed for total and what % of your healing each of your 5 main heals (excluding shrooms) healed for. Using all of this info it shows the total % increase each spell will gain/lose from the stat differences you put in and how it will effect your total throughput weighing the value of each spell through the percentages you gave it from WoL.

Hopefully it is set up in a way that most of you can learn how to use it rather quickly, if not then feel free to ask any questions you have here or whisper me in game. Any feedback is much appreciated and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ISGJabVE#gid=0
    Last edited by vow1152; 2013-08-16 at 09:40 AM.

Good work!
    But I don't quite understand the meaning of the numbers on the right.
    And the way lifebloom being calculated should be changed.
    We keep lifebloom rolling instead of let it bloom. Number of tick of lb really doesn't matter, and the rate of ticking should be taken into account.

Thank you very much for the feedback!The dark orange numbers on the right are what % of your healing each of the 5 spells did based on whatever world of logs night you decide to use. The numbers to the right of that come from row 34 which shows the % increase or decrease that a spell will do per cast. This % is multiplied by the corresponding % in column O to show the estimated overal increase to your healing that the new stats vs old will give you.

I suppose I could add in something to take into account how much haste you have and how fast everything will tick to give it a hps value but I don't how the spreadsheet would be any more accurate from it. I'm open for suggestions if you have an easy solution for calculating that and how it would affect overall hps better than just taking the % increase from old stats to new multiplied by what % of your healing it does.

Added the option to differentiate between 10 and 25 man (mainly for tranquility)

Updated to allow input of actual haste rating. Now also displays average HPS per cast of each spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milky Way > Earth > Europe > The Netherlands
    I don't want to step on any toes here, but there's also Hamlet's Treecalcs over at elitistjerks.com/f73/t116144-resto_treecalcs/p12/#post2311131 which seems pretty accurate. Treecalcs has the option to include gear and it will calculate stats, hps, time-to-oom, etc. based on that and some other factors. Will yours have that option some day? Don't get me wrong, your sheet does a nice job of crunching the numbers, but I'm a bit torn; which sheet should I be using.

//Shifts

My spreadsheet is simply meant to weigh the values of some stats you may pick up from some new gear along with showing when it will be worth breaking t15 4 set. If you're looking for anything more I would recommend using Hamlet's spreadsheet.

I have been working on this spreadsheet once again over the past few weeks and made a few overhauls.

1. I changed the buffs input to hopefully be easier to use.
    2. You no longer enter your stats directly(it is pulled from gear you enter)
    3. I added a second sheet where you enter the stats of each piece of gear you have equipped/want to try on. I also set it up so you can have multiple pieces you can try on while easily being able to revert back to what you have equipped.
    4. I fixed some minor formula problems
    5. I added a more in-depth guide on how to use the spreadsheet properly.
    6. Information is now displayed in what I believe to be a much cleaner way.

One thing to note is that with these updates the initial set up for you to be able to pull information from the sheet takes longer but I believe it is well worth the 5-10 minutes it takes to enter your stats. This can be a very nice tool to have while trying to determine if a new piece of loot is actually an upgrade or even if you want to experiment with new gemming/reforging. I hope you guys find this spreadsheet helpful and if you have any questions feel free to ask here or contact me in game.

Battletag: Jaket#1997

Updated for 5.4. Lots of major changes! I hope you guys enjoy.

updated one half of the spreadsheet but forgot to update the other xD give me 10-20 minutes to fix this. sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about that. Took care of the issue and the sheet should be fully functional now!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated once again. Added a list of haste breakpoints and fixed the display/thought process of the sheet when counting breakpoints. This also made the throughput calculator slightly more accurate.
    Last edited by vow1152; 2013-09-09 at 09:32 PM.

updated how the amplification trinket is tracked to be more accurate.

Can I include this in my guide? With credit to you of course.

Of course! That would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated
    - Fixed an issue where Efflorescence was pulling haste only from Old Stats

- - - Updated - - -

Would any of you be interested in me adding a "Desired Stats" section? Basically what it would do is allow you to type in whatever int,mastery,crit,haste,spirit for the new/old stats section you want and show you the results. You would be able to turn it on/off with the Yes/No feature used on sheet2.

Quote Originally Posted by vow1152 View Post
    Of course! That would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated
    - Fixed an issue where Efflorescence was pulling haste only from Old Stats

- - - Updated - - -

Would any of you be interested in me adding a "Desired Stats" section? Basically what it would do is allow you to type in whatever int,mastery,crit,haste,spirit for the new/old stats section you want and show you the results. You would be able to turn it on/off with the Yes/No feature used on sheet2.
    Yes I do!
    I always think that it's a lot easily to just input the stats instead of choosing all the gear and input the stats of each piece of gear.

Fixed an issue with the mastery buff not interacting with the amplification trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the efflorescence formula