Bachelor weekend. Need some ideas.

One of my longtime friends is getting married the 20th of august so we are having a bachelor party/weekend 2-4 august.

We made global plans (didn't have much time because they only announced about a month ago that they were going to marry). We will be staying in a villa home in a park (not too fancy) with 12 guys and on saturday the 3rd we will be doing Wipeout the whole afternoon and a barbecue after. And maybe some paintball/riding quads in the morning but that's not decided yet.
    We also already planned to trick him so it all stays a surprise. We will pick him up and just drive him to the villa home without ever telling him what we are going to do. Also got a costume for him to wear during Wipeout etc.

We only need to fill in the friday evening and early saturday evening (most likely going out somewhere later in the evening, not sure yet) with some small fun activities so we don't get bored. Maybe some people here want to share their own experience or got some crazy ideas (like drinking games, we already know a few but new ones are more fun:P) to spice things up a bit. So if you like to share or got nothing better to do at work, new ideas are appreciated! Thanks.
    Also just sharing your own funny stories of bachelor parties for a laugh is great.

I'm not going to be much help as I've only been been involved in a bachelor party once where we took my brother-in-law Paintballing and then we had a BBQ after. I can't remember why when my brother got married why we didn't do anything for him. Most likely was because we rented out a resort and everyone stayed at the resort for the full weekend so there was a lot of things going on already.

We did look at renting a Hummer and driving that around. Also nearby where I live they have an Eco Tour where you can go ziplining and Tree Top Walking. I would ask someone at your Villa and see if they have any recommendations.