Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite class combo for questing/world content

Which two classes do you think complement each other the best when questing, exploring, leveling and doing pve content?

Deleted
    Druid and Pala obviously. xD

Used to be warrior and any healer back in the day.

Any damage hybrid spec with the potential to heal and a mage would probably be best these days.

What do you think has the most synergy with a druid or a priest?

Class combo hmmmm Warlock , Mage for questing = insta kills 90% of the time.

Best dungeon combo imo is Druid, Paladin = both have tank & healer and can dps very well.

druid pally actually sounds awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Two disc priest. 0 down time.

10+ Year Old Account
    between me and my two other homies we have a druid/warr/hunter combo. at any time two of us are usually on. we do good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonkin/Spriest and a blood DK. Mass pull anything and the moonkin/spriest can heal and dps

you think a pally or dk would be better for the tank role?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK/Warlock is my personal favourite. You can tackle anything with that combo, though Blood DK/Hybrid Heal/DPS works even better, maybe. I can see Blood mass pull + Ele Sham AoE being quite potent for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably any two you can imagine, depends on the people behind the keyboard.

Ya I see what you are saying but obviously theres gotta be some combinations that are simply better than others. But ya I depends on what you're trying to do. I think tank/healer also is beneficial if you wanna run a dungeon so you don't have to wait forever.

Deleted
    Prot Warrior and Resto/Elemental Shaman was very effective for me and my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    BloodDK and any spec druid.
    rolfstomp your way thru azeroth!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think DK / Anything will work because one of them would start at level 1, and the other at 55. That would make for a poor leveling experience for the first while.

Deleted
    Balance druid and Warlock

The warlock brings a tanking pet strong engouh to hold agro on packs, and is powerful as a DPS
    The owl brings good simple dps, powerful controls and utilities, and strong support heal in case it's needed.

And yes I love multidotting while fire and storm rain on all those foolish enough to stand in our way !!!

Warlock and the voidwalker.

I always did pretty well back in the day with a fury warrior (me) and a ret pally (guildy/friend). We tore through pretty much everything.

Actually, I tend to be pretty one dimensional and stick to a single class as my main. My friend, on the other hand, likes to alt hop and even do crazy things such as get a character to 90 then delete it to level one again. So, seeing as how we play together a lot, I've ended up running around/questing with pretty much every class he's played. From what I've found, we tend to do better when he's either on one of his plate DPS/tank classes or any class that can heal me.

I bet monk and druid would be a pretty nice combo