Deleted

how long will I be 2shotting mobs for free as destro?

As destro (63 atm), I can 2 shot mobs for no cost, by a CB-SB combo, if my pet does not interfere that is. if my pet does interfere, I run the risk of sniping my own SB and ending up with 2 lost embers instead of a zero operation.

I like this, but I'm fairly sure this won't last. at what level will this no longer be an option?

Deleted
    I had dragon soul gear when I leveled up for MOP, and I was doing Conflag (mob starts running so it's closer for when I have to loot it) -> Chaos Bolt -> Shadowburn.

I leveled up with the old GoSac (30% all dmg, no gay chbolt dot either) so you should be fine with a pet (maybe use imp so he doesnt have to run).

If you find yourself not at execute range but close to it, consider starting with a CoE, as it only has a 0.5 sec GCD and basically takes off 5% off your target's health or even reforging to full mastery every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    As destro (63 atm), I can 2 shot mobs for no cost, by a CB-SB combo, if my pet does not interfere that is. if my pet does interfere, I run the risk of sniping my own SB and ending up with 2 lost embers instead of a zero operation.

I like this, but I'm fairly sure this won't last. at what level will this no longer be an option?
    Maybe the first couple bars into a new expansion starting in cata zones? It still works on quest mobs once you get some gear in MoP so I'd guess it's only when you don't have expac-appropriate gear.

525 iLvl destro lock and thats how I do dailys.