<Dark Resolve> 13/13 HM Late Night 10 man recruiting caster

Currently <Dark Resolve> (www.darkresolvekj.enjin.com) on Kil'jaeden is recruiting for our late night raid on Tues-Wed-Thu-Sun from 11:30 PM (PST/Server time)- 3:30 AM. We are currently:

13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 77th

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
    -Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
    -Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
    -Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

Many 10 mans at our progression keep a roster of around 15 players and sometimes you'll barely ever raid. That's not the case here. We keep a small, stable roster of 11-12 players. You will see raid time every raid night in this guild.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Please put in a quick application on our guild website www.darkresolvekj.enjin.com. If you have any questions feel free to add my battletag Vanden#1251 and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

We are currently recruiting:
    -Exceptional Healer and DPS applicants

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have extensive raiding experience and a minimum of 525 iL in order to keep up with the rest of our raid.
    Last edited by Vanden; 2013-07-04 at 03:37 PM.