Steam Bundles Question

Had a couple questions and been googling for a few hours and can't find exactly what I'm looking for and I'm hoping this forum is appropriate (as it was Video Game related and not as much off topic).

First question is, does anyone know of a way to search steam for their bundles/packages? I've been trying to find a way but can't find it yet. For example, I am trying to search steam for Tomb Raider Collection, but if I search Steam for "Tomb Raider" it doesn't show up so I'm wondering what other bundles I'm not seeing.

My next question is, more about duplicate games and such. From what I read if you purchase a game and it has one that you already have it'll put it in the gift area. Not sure if that's right. With that said I was wondering if anyone (maybe anyone with experience with this package?) could help me with a question. I asked a friend who got it and he said it's one key and then it gives you all the games. So say I purchase that Tomb Raider Collection, but I have Anniversary/Legend/Underworld (so 3/10) will it give me those three as gifts? Or will they basically vanish since it's one key for all 10?

If anyone can provide any help or links I'd appreciate it. As I said earlier in the post I've been searching for a few hours and maybe I'm not typing in the right keywords or something, but not finding much of an answer.

The bundles are generally temporary as they're part of weekend/midweek/holiday sales, so they don't stick around forever.

As for double purchasing games that come in as part of a bundle, I'm not sure : /

Deleted
    games you already own present in bundles you simply won't receive. You won't get the surplus games for gifting away.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    The bundles are generally temporary as they're part of weekend/midweek/holiday sales, so they don't stick around forever.
    Ah I see. I know some sites like Amazon leave them up all the title and such. I just wasn't sure how you could "search" for them when they are active since I searched all the features on the home page for specials and stuff and didn't see that one. Had to do a google search.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    games you already own present in bundles you simply won't receive. You won't get the surplus games for gifting away.
    Ah, ok. A guy was selling one of the codes that came with a graphics card or something he got for $30 so it was coming out $3 per game, but that would mean I waste $9 basically. I could've swore I saw a 1-6 bundle at some point and 2013 one I'm hoping the sale will have for a decent price.

If that is the case, then how does one get extra keys for gifting other than purchase as gift? Or is that the only way? Unless say they get it on Amazon and get individual keys for each and then just email/send it to the person?

It depends on the game. If you click on bundle information, under "About the Game" it will tell you if extra copies can be given away as gifts. More info.

As far as searching for bundles, you usually have to search for a game within that bundle to get to the bundle's page itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    It depends on the game. If you click on bundle information, under "About the Game" it will tell you if extra copies can be given away as gifts. More info.

As far as searching for bundles, you usually have to search for a game within that bundle to get to the bundle's page itself.
    None of the big summer/winter sale bundles let you gift the games, and that's what he was asking for afaik.

None of the big summer/winter sale bundles let you gift the games, and that's what he was asking for afaik.
    Yes and no. Wanted to know as well for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

Ok, so basically it just has to have a note saying that you get the extra as a gift. Makes sense. Also, I see what you mean now about bundles on the games page. Kind of sucks you can't search for packages just in general since you might find something you like.

Thanks everyone for all the help so far!