Who do i talk to if a moderator keeps banning me for stupid reasons.

I know there is a moderator out there who hates me and keeps banning me for the most stupidest things.

there was one time a guy told me to not post while high anymore sarcasticly.
    I posted the exact same thing on one of his post then i got banned..

I once got banned for posting that wow copied kung fu panda, moderators reason was i didnt have facts to support it.

I also get banned for ban evasion when i didnt even do that.

And now i get banned for posting on a topic made by somebody else about racism.

I dont know who the moderator is that keeps infracting me, but is there a way we could find out?
    because i know there is one moderator who is abusing his power feeling good about himself banning me every chance he gets.

Deleted
    PM sunshine, she can help you out, I have had the same problems myself.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    PM sunshine, she can help you out, I have had the same problems myself.
    Thank you, did she fix things for you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Thank you, did she fix things for you?
    The said she would look into it and thats the last I heard, the problems stopped though, I would never expect her to admit her moderators are in the wrong.

Deleted
    I know there is a moderator out there who hates me and keeps banning me for the most stupidest things.

there was one time a guy told me to not post while high anymore sarcasticly.
    I posted the exact same thing on one of his post then i got banned..

I once got banned for posting that wow copied kung fu panda, moderators reason was i didnt have facts to support it.

I also get banned for ban evasion when i didnt even do that.

And now i get banned for posting on a topic made by somebody else about racism.

I dont know who the moderator is that keeps infracting me, but is there a way we could find out?
    because i know there is one moderator who is abusing his power feeling good about himself banning me every chance he gets.
    As someone said, pretty sure Sunshine will help you. I never asked said person myself, but he/she has the reputation of dealing with mods so I'd go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The said she would look into it and thats the last I heard, the problems stopped though, I would never expect her to admit her moderators are in the wrong.
    That's because there is no point in doing so. We can only give feedback and expect them to do something with that. But I trust they do.

Deleted
    Suggesting someone is on drugs, talking about racism. Seems a valid reason for bans tbh.
    Also the pandaren appeared in Warcraft 3 : The Frozen Throne so if anything was the other way round.
    Can see you getting banned for this post too. Whats the point in trolling and going on about pointless subjects?

Just look who edited your post... geez.

Being banned isn't such a big deal, more like a rite of passage. When your ban reaches 4 weeks or more, let me know.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Wait then the 5.4 Noodle carts and the Kung Fu Panda pet are just a product of Brainstorming well Played moderator.
    Blizzard will just make it different enough to dont get copyright problems but wow is full with referenes to famous works of fiction all over the Place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing you got infracted for claiming that all Muslims want to kill Westerners...

10+ Year Old Account
    talk to sunshine, just in case it wasnt said enough times already

but keep in mind no staff member is going to want to listen to anything you say if you treat them like shit, even if you are right. be respectful, even if you don't want to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Just look who edited your post... geez.
    This.

Most moderators, I atleast, edit your post to put an "infracted" and the edit shows the person's name, the last one that did the edit atleast.

Also, if you have problems with moderation, PMing Sunshine, like Rich said, is your best solution. Using the Contact Us page will also help you.

Or if you want an infraction appealed, you're free to PM any moderator asking for one and a thread will be made for it.