Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Attack of the Clones.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever laughed more in a theater. I felt bad but it was so funny.

Actual comedies? Super Troopers, Office Space, Happy Gilmore, Three Amigos

Pulp Fiction
    Dr. Strangelove
    Evil Dead 2
    Dumb and Dumber
    History of the World pt 1
    Tricky Brains
    Shaolin Soccer
    Love on Delivery

Deleted
    You heartless people! Why did no one name Life of Brian?

Deleted
    I don't remember the movie's name quite well but it was copying that 2012 apocalypse movie. Me and my mom thought we were going to see this one. Guess what? It was an amateur movie with "effects". We were bored to death because we wasted money on something we didn't want to see but I told her to keep seeing, and we just kept on laughing and its stupidity and "effects".

It was actually quite hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Big Lebowski
    Fargo
    Burn After Reading

(pretty much any Coen brothers comedy in fact)

Little Miss Sunshine
    The Hangover (the first one - they jumped the shark with the second one, but I guess that was the point)

I've laughed at tons of movies...like, TONS of movies. Sure, you got plenty of comedies, but those aren't the only ones I've laughed at. I mean Predator isn't a comedy film, it's an action/sci-fi movie...but I've still laughed at some of the banter in the first part of the movie before the Predator shows up. Same with many action movies, most of them have an occasional 1-liner that amuses me, even if comedy isn't the general purpose of the movie. And that's not just Sly and Arnie in the 80's, John Wayne was doing it back in many of his westerns long before then.

Then you also have the movies that weren't meant to be comedies, but wound up being unintentionally funny and made me laugh anyways, such as the films of Ed Wood, or some of the dubbing in old Godzilla/Gamera movies.

Last night there was a funny horror movie on tv. Black Sheep it was called. I had some good laughs at that.

Further, ZOHAN

Just on top of my head, White Chicks, Shanghai Knights/Noon and Rush Hour series.

10+ Year Old Account
    No austin powers?....damn..

Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Airplane!

I fucking love that scene. Cracks me up every time I watch it.

Runners up:
    Blazing Saddles
    Spaceballs
    Life of Brian
    Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Just rewatched Shaun of the Dead today. Best Zombie Movie. Highly rated comedy as well.

If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT

Hi

"The Lonly Guy" - steve martin. Old movie - but wow, now I see where the inspiration for the show seinfeld comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't remember the movie's name quite well but it was copying that 2012 apocalypse movie. Me and my mom thought we were going to see this one. Guess what? It was an amateur movie with "effects". We were bored to death because we wasted money on something we didn't want to see but I told her to keep seeing, and we just kept on laughing and its stupidity and "effects".

It was actually quite hilarious.
    lol reminded me of when Battle: Los Angelescame out, i saw it on TV a few weeks after it released on DVD, only it wasn't "Battle: Los Angeles, it was "Battle for Los Angeles" some SyfY channel rip off. watched it for like 30mins thinking wow these effects are terrible, and the acting is much worse! then i relased i was watching the same movie. funny thing they both released on same year :P

as for films;

Monty Python and the quest for the holy grail
    Borat
    Austin powers
    supertroopers
    hot fuzz
    Last edited by serenka; 2013-07-31 at 07:32 PM.
    dragonmaw - EU