Zynga accidentally puts random guy in charge of support, hilarity ensues

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/07/zyn...-support-role/

In select circumstances, until earlier today, the Zynga game Coasterville told users to email a certain address @themepark.com if something went wrong. The problem is that email address didn’t belong to a Zynga employee.

Now, Eric doesn’t work for Zynga. He tells us he’s never played a Zynga game in his life. When Zynga didn’t reply to his messages pointing out the error, he started doing their job for them. Here’s a selection of his responses to Coasterville players, most of whom had no idea he wasn’t an actual Zynga employee, and who went along with his seemingly helpful requests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such restraint is impressive on his part. I know I would have done something absolutely catastrophic with that power. Funny though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Oh my. I literally about fell out of my chair, him telling them to click slowly, and mash "MEH" while they were doing it. Well done Eric!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post
    Oh my. I literally about fell out of my chair, him telling them to click slowly, and mash "MEH" while they were doing it. Well done Eric!
    Which qualifies him for sainthood, if you ask me. Seeing as anyone who plays zynga games isn't going to be all that computer savvy, a less benevolent person would have had them deleting their Windows files...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    It seems he thought it through, guilt free muckery ftw!
    lulz@meh over and over, AND the facebook postings....you know some poor idiot out there is doing it right now. And still doesn't get it haha
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

anyone else not know what zynga is?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    They're a "Facebook games" company, largely known for games like farmville.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Only like the biggest most earningest video game companyin history. They make all the shitty "farmville" type facebook games.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Eric just won the internet, twice

Oh I would have had so much FUN with this!

Deleted
    "Make" games, more like they copy other peoples work and slap micro transactions on em. :P
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-07-05 at 06:39 PM.

This is pure gold. That guy is a boss. I pretty much lost it at the "MEH" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Such restraint is impressive on his part. I know I would have done something absolutely catastrophic with that power. Funny though.
    Execute order 66.

*sigh*

Have you tried turning it off and on again?