Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think that all ranged classes should have the same interrupt and all melees should have the same interrupt. I think that interrupt homogenization is actually a good thing as long as there still is a separation between melees and ranged. I mainly care because soloing certain bosses or rares is much much harder and luck dependent for certain ranged with just one very long cooldown interrupt while other ranged can breeze through those fights with lower CD interrupts or stuns.

Deleted
    What does it matter to give it to every class, over half the player base won't use it anyway..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think that all ranged classes should have the same interrupt and all melees should have the same interrupt. I think that interrupt homogenization is actually a good thing as long as there still is a separation between melees and ranged. I mainly care because soloing certain bosses or rares is much much harder and luck dependent for certain ranged with just one very long cooldown interrupt while other ranged can breeze through those fights with lower CD interrupts or stuns.
    Yeah, I don't really like that some specs basically trivialize the rares and others have great difficulty with some of them. The basic difference is the lack of a "standardized" PvE interrupt.

I've said repeatedly I don't give a shit if it works in PvP, but I don't think it would hurt anything if it did. Almost all CC already works differently in PvP than it does in PvE and the changes keep on coming (e.g. knockback immunity in 5.4).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Not if you think out of the box. It doesn't have to be the same thing on every single NPC. Blizzard has proven that they can use plenty of interesting mechanics to make something work, and this should be no different. If we are gonna look at it as just the red button, would not the interrupt itself, aswell as the need to interrupt, go as "Same shit over again" too?
    No, I'm agreeing with you - all I'm saying is that if this team couldn't come up with hard mode activations, they'll simply say "nope, can't do that" to yours because it's a very similar request.