Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like the DK helm, seems kinds menacing in a way. Muahahaha

I have to disagree with this tier being shit, amoungst the tier and season gear, i like most of it, some are a tad boring but still not ugly sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkich View Post
    Where's my skulls Blizzard? Lol, but i was waiting for one-eyed-beam since Icc rogue helm to become plate so it's fine
    not to forget that the hunter t16 has also that cyclops-style. so you can tie up pairs of dks and hunter to make them look like one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    .[*]Glyph of the Long Winter (NYI) The effect of your Horn of Winter now lasts for 1 hour.
    Oh god, yes!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Glyph of Scattered Thoughts (NYI) Your Scatter Shot no longer Disorients the target, but now interrupts their spellcasts, preventing any spells in the same school from being cast for 4 sec, and Scatter Shot's range is increasd by 0 yards.
    Also, this glyph will transform your silencing shot into a 4 second disorient with 20y range and 30 sec CD.

Cause we cannot seem to make up our minds on wtf we want to do with hunters

15+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim helm!

10+ Year Old Account
    t16 and s14 look to be the best overall since t5 and t6, imho! and the dk set looks pimpin!

ugh... so much hate for this set...

ITS A FUCKING ROBIT! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS @_@

robits have been cool since forever. robits are awesome.

start being awesome guys.

- - - Updated - - -

also the floating belt is awesome. should stay that way

the ultimate dk set should have wings ! give us wings

Quote Originally Posted by Raeion View Post
    the ultimate dk set should have wings ! give us wings
    i dont know what the dps or tank cloaks look like but the heal cloak gives green tyrael like wings. so there will be some kind of very cool vanity effect if you have the legendary cloak

As far as armor sets go, I'm just entirely disappointed by how ridiculous the armor set for Warriors go. I was really hoping that Warriors would get the armor set based on Nuizao, but it's just. Just so. Spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayon View Post
    As far as armor sets go, I'm just entirely disappointed by how ridiculous the armor set for Warriors go. I was really hoping that Warriors would get the armor set based on Nuizao, but it's just. Just so. Spikes.
    i kinda like the samurai esque feel to it but yeah i dont like the spikes that much, feel a bit out of place.

really love the paladin and the dk set though. get to be robits!

15+ Year Old Account
    The DK helm is the warrior tier 4 basicly, Dragonsoul inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bad set, the textures this tier are as horrific as the mop vendor greens.

Worst
    Tier
    Set
    Ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont know what the dps or tank cloaks look like but the heal cloak gives green tyrael like wings. so there will be some kind of very cool vanity effect if you have the legendary cloak
    Where did you get that valuable info from? :O I would really like to check those wings out!

As for the DK tier, it seems well done, and I really like the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    Yup, my Druid could use that "One With Nature" Glyph. Hearthstone, Moonglade port, Relic of Argus, four Engineer ports, and the Argent Tournament tabard. Must get more ports!
    Mmhh … no Dalaran ring? Shame on you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuyek View Post
    Where did you get that valuable info from? :O I would really like to check those wings out!

As for the DK tier, it seems well done, and I really like the helmet.

That DK set looks so bland and boring. Honestly, I haven't found a single set from this tier that I've liked. The Paladin set looked like mage gear with a plate helmet and now this boring pile of crap. Also, some of those glyphs look to be too good to be true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    <awesome pic>
    Mother of.... epicness! Looks great! Any ideas if it shows only when it procs, or all the time? Also, it seems that those wings are from the Jadefire cloak, are there more pics from other capes aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuyek View Post
    Mother of.... epicness! Looks great! Any ideas if it shows only when it procs, or all the time? Also, it seems that those wings are from the Jadefire cloak, are there more pics from other capes aswell?
    that was the only pic wowdb posted on twitter. all they said was they made them look more legendary so im assuming its all the time but i dont know for sure