- For these statistics I counted the number of times each class got into the top 3 at DPS and at Killing Blows in Random BGs over a sample size of 30 played BGs.
- Sample size is low at the moment, I will add more as I play more.
- Hunter numbers may or may not be off scale due to the fact that the class I play is a hunter.
- I'm not saying that these statistics have a lot of meaning, it's just statistics, numbers that can be interpreted in different ways, but a high enough sample size (maybe 200+) should still be able to tell something. One could say that monks have such a bad ranking because not many people play them or because they have 3 different roles and the charts are only about DPS and KB, but not because the monk class performs so bad. Yes, these and a lot of other shortcomings are in these numbers.
How to read the diagram:
- e.g., look at the hunter bar in the first one, it means: the hunter class ranked 5 times first, 14 times second, and 5 times third as DPS in 30 played BGs.
I like the idea very much!! But if you want some tips. Don't forget about the representation. For example monk has a low population while there are many hunters and dks. Any way to interpret that into the statistics? Anyhow very nice job!