Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I saved the worst for last.

    Windwalker Monk- They have it all. Burst, heals, mobility, utility... They are the perfect class/spec for every situation. Getting bursted? Touch of karma and burst back. Low on health? Paralyze, roll away, spam healing sphere and expel harm. I have nothing in my offensive arsenal to counter them.

    Mistweaver Monk- You thought windwalker was bad? Well, it is... but so is MW. They have the mobility to escape any melee, the healing to survive any burst, and just when you think they are dead, they pop a huge bubble, and heal right back up.
    You sir are a retard leave this place at once, http://arenamate.aws.af.cm/ Please explain to everyone why monks in your eyes are so overpowered when WORLDWIDE there are only 82 above 2200, the only thing monks are good at is Duels and 3s as MW, and even then if as a DK you have a problem catching one then your a failure, the only utility that makes any use against a DK is transcendence and that is only because it can be used to LoS, Torpedo or roll, you can grip them both and chains them same with tiger's lust will make 0 difference if you dispell it with Icy touch or just grip it, and the HUGE bubble 300k on a 2min CD when a KM Oblit crit can crit upwards of 250k and you can also just dispell it with icy touch, same for WW you have nothing to counter them, try saving trinket for the paralyze and grip them back? or even make sure you necrotic strike them even as frost it is well worth it, DKs have been in a shitty spot since the start of MoP with their defensives but monks have been by far the worst class since the expansion came out apart from maybe Elemental shamans at the beginning this just sounds like a HUGE L2P issue, your either trolling or are just terrible at the game 99% chance of a 1500 hero, go out and learn the game and classes before making a genius post like this.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-05 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Discipline Priest- Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... THE FOTM! Can someone please direct me to the patchnote where it says disc priests had their castbar removed? I swear everytime I face one it seems they are pulling heals out of thin air, 50-100 in 2 seconds without a castbar to interrupt, that's totally fair. All their CC is instant too. I have yet to kill a geared disc priest.
    Agreed, i hate disc priests as well (as a ret, unholy dk, arms warrior, and elemental shammy) because they get their free 30% reduction (focused will).

    Disagreed that disc priests don't cast, your wrong they cast penance quite often, but the problem here is that interrupting penance won't do SQUAT, priests have a short lockout time and can still cast certain spells (like divine star i believe).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Survivability is a funny word in pvp. Dks have among the best, if not the best come 5.4 esp, passive survivability. In BP my dk pushes 495k life with fort and 10% passive DR and the armor of plate with a shield. However, they have almost no burst counter survivability. Shell is a joke now; its absorbs what, like 230k or something? Rets with full cds break my shell in 2 gcds, or ele/mage teams break it so fast I wonder if I even pressed it. IBF (YAY no rp cost in 5.4) is a 20% DR with a stun immunity attachment on a 3 minute cd. Jesus thats bad.
    Yep, i find frost/blood/unholy dks to be my squishiest target as an elemental shammy, its funny to see 500k dks drop in 3 seconds... how is that balance?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Agreed, i hate disc priests as well (as a ret, unholy dk, arms warrior, and elemental shammy) because they get their free 30% reduction (focused will).

    Disagreed that disc priests don't cast, your wrong they cast penance quite often, but the problem here is that interrupting penance won't do SQUAT, priests have a short lockout time and can still cast certain spells (like divine star i believe).

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yep, i find frost/blood/unholy dks to be my squishiest target as an elemental shammy, its funny to see 500k dks drop in 3 seconds... how is that balance?
    A dk should be able to completly shut down a ele shamans burst tbh.

  4. #24
    Epic! docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Furcifer View Post
    ITT: 1550 DK complains about balance
    I don't see what my rating has to do with anything, it doesn't take a high rating to know what classes need buffs and what need nerfs.

    I do at least 50 arenas a day, carrying people for gold mostly, I have never seriously pushed rating because my ret friend is still gearing up.

    Are you trying to say if I get a 1800+ rating I magically have the knowledge of every class and I am automatically a trustworthy source? Love your logic!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    You sir are a retard leave this place at once, http://arenamate.aws.af.cm/ Please explain to everyone why monks in your eyes are so overpowered when WORLDWIDE there are only 82 above 2200.

    Infracted
    People look for the easy way to the top, monks are not an easy class to play as they have a relatively high skill cap, but players want faceroll. Want an example? Take a look at the #1 spec.

    Words to live by.

  5. #25
    Hahahahaha as it has a much higher damage threshold than poly lõl

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I don't see what my rating has to do with anything, it doesn't take a high rating to know what classes need buffs and what need nerfs.

    I do at least 50 arenas a day, carrying people for gold mostly, I have never seriously pushed rating because my ret friend is still gearing up.

    Are you trying to say if I get a 1800+ rating I magically have the knowledge of every class and I am automatically a trustworthy source? Love your logic!

    - - - Updated - - -



    People look for the easy way to the top, monks are not an easy class to play, they have a relatively high skill cap, but players want faceroll. Want an example? Take a look at the #1 spec.
    No, he is saying that you are a bad player and that anyone beneath 2.2k isnt really in a position to judge balance as they obviously dont really grasp the overall pvp balance and how everything works together. Tbh i think he is pretty right, scrublords shouldnt talk about balancing.

  7. #27
    Epic! docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    No, he is saying that you are a bad player and that anyone beneath 2.2k isnt really in a position to judge balance as they obviously dont really grasp the overall pvp balance and how everything works together. Tbh i think he is pretty right, scrublords shouldnt talk about balancing.
    Oh, sorry, I thought doing nothing but PvP for the last 3 years would equate to some kind of knowledge about other classes. My bad.

    All sarcasm aside, the only reason I don't have a high rating is because I have never pushed my rating. If you had bothered to read my last post you would have seen that.

    I would also like to point out that you said everyone below 2200 doesn't really know shit. So you're saying that 95% of WoW are braindead and don't have the slightest idea about the other classes, even if they have been playing much longer than those 2200 players? Dat logic.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-07-05 at 06:59 PM.

    Words to live by.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Oh, sorry, I thought doing nothing but PvP for the last 3 years would equate to some kind of knowledge about other classes. My bad.

    All sarcasm aside, the only reason I don't have a high rating is because I have never pushed my rating. If you had bothered to read my last post you would have seen that.

    I would also like to point out that you said everyone below 2200 doesn't really know shit. So you're saying that 95% of WoW are braindead and don't have the slightest idea about the other classes, even if they have been playing much longer than those 2200 players? Dat logic.
    3 years? And this is what you "know".
    You are such a steriotypical dk player you have no idea. (R E T A R D).

    Infracted in different thread for flaming
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-05 at 07:50 PM.

  9. #29
    Brewmaster Naztrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nagrand Arena
    Posts
    1,261
    I don't see what my rating has to do with anything, it doesn't take a high rating to know what classes need buffs and what need nerfs.
    Thats what 1550 heroes say.

    So you're saying that 95% of WoW are braindead and don't have the slightest idea about the other classes, even if they have been playing much longer than those 2200 players? Dat logic.
    Not 95%, but a straight 60% of people playing wow suck major balls. Just look at your 2s caps, lfr and random bgs, disgusting.

    btw I am still waiting on a priest counter to my post.
    Last edited by Naztrak; 2013-07-05 at 07:15 PM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    IBF (YAY no rp cost in 5.4) is a 20% DR with a stun immunity attachment on a 3 minute cd. Jesus thats bad.
    No, it's in line if not slightly better than most def CDs. For instance I'd gladly trade you my extra 10% DR on wall for your stun immunity if you think it's so bad.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Oh, sorry, I thought doing nothing but PvP for the last 3 years would equate to some kind of knowledge about other classes. My bad.

    All sarcasm aside, the only reason I don't have a high rating is because I have never pushed my rating. If you had bothered to read my last post you would have seen that.

    I would also like to point out that you said everyone below 2200 doesn't really know shit. So you're saying that 95% of WoW are braindead and don't have the slightest idea about the other classes, even if they have been playing much longer than those 2200 players? Dat logic.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-05 at 08:21 PM.

  12. #32
    Epic! docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    3 years? And this is what you "know".
    You are such a steriotypical dk player you have no idea. (R E T A R D).
    So you have no logical comeback and you revert to name-calling? SO PRO!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Furcifer View Post
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Thanks, random 7 posts guy,for that genuine copypasta, il be sure to print this out and put it right on the refrigerator. Yep, you heard me, the FRIDGE!

    Words to live by.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Oh, sorry, I thought doing nothing but PvP for the last 3 years would equate to some kind of knowledge about other classes. My bad.

    All sarcasm aside, the only reason I don't have a high rating is because I have never pushed my rating. If you had bothered to read my last post you would have seen that.

    I would also like to point out that you said everyone below 2200 doesn't really know shit. So you're saying that 95% of WoW are braindead and don't have the slightest idea about the other classes, even if they have been playing much longer than those 2200 players? Dat logic.
    No, im not at all saying that 95%of wow player are braindead, im saying 99% of wow players are retarded and shouldnt even be allowed to vote irl. Main problem with balance is wow catering to bad players instead of saying fuck 'em and just targeting the top 1% of players with balancing 8pve and pvp wise).

    And if you played for over 3 years and only did pvp and still managed to not get any high rating that sadly just shows that youd definetly belong to the 99%, and that you really suck.


    Also in general what retarded manner is it to think playing time has anything to do with class balance in pvp, that gets changed every few months. 'Cause you knew that shaman was op 3 years ago has so much to do with current balance, are you simple?

  14. #34
    Epic! docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    No, im not at all saying that 95%of wow player are braindead, im saying 99% of wow players are retarded and shouldnt even be allowed to vote irl. Main problem with balance is wow catering to bad players instead of saying fuck 'em and just targeting the top 1% of players with balancing 8pve and pvp wise).

    And if you played for over 3 years and only did pvp and still managed to not get any high rating that sadly just shows that youd definetly belong to the 99%, and that you really suck.


    Also in general what retarded manner is it to think playing time has anything to do with class balance in pvp, that gets changed every few months. 'Cause you knew that shaman was op 3 years ago has so much to do with current balance, are you simple?
    i wudda red dat pust butt im nut 2200 so i cand read

    Words to live by.

  15. #35
    Do you even know what you are talking about? How can you can say: "Rogues- Just a tad underpowered imo, but it really depends on how good the rogue is, I have had rogues who just could not kill me, yet others who could down me in about 7 seconds. Again, depends on the player"

    WHAT? You literally contradicted yourself. "A bit underpowered"..... Yet some "could down me in about 7 seconds"

    On your initial post, saying how warriors have better survivability than DKs? LEARN TO NECROTIC STRIKE

    And everything else you are trying to sound like you know what you are talking about, LEARN TO NECROTIC STRIKE

    "No idea why ppl think hunters are OP".... Dude, stop posting on DK forums please. I'm not even going to take the time to correct you, or defend myself on why I believe you're an idiot.

  16. #36
    DKs can solo disc and rsham if they have a decent amount of uptime. The reason being mainly that these two classes are forced to cast by the DK. Disc gets shields purged by IT spam, and rsham is just forced to cast because of the way they work. Then a DK has a myriad of tools to stop casts. Double grip, pet stun, pet interrupt if it is transformed, asphyxiate/silence, interrupt, and maybe a darksim CC used as interrupt. That is a lot of ways to mess up a healer for sure.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    i wudda red dat pust butt im nut 2200 so i cand read
    If you now would stop posting aswell (forever) we would all be happy.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Oh, sorry, I thought doing nothing but PvP for the last 3 years would equate to some kind of knowledge about other classes. My bad.

    All sarcasm aside, the only reason I don't have a high rating is because I have never pushed my rating. If you had bothered to read my last post you would have seen that.

    I would also like to point out that you said everyone below 2200 doesn't really know shit. So you're saying that 95% of WoW are braindead and don't have the slightest idea about the other classes, even if they have been playing much longer than those 2200 players? Dat logic.

    Dat logic? What makes you think if you played longer that you'll be better than others. It's how much are you improving not how long are you playing the game. Just your overview and the way you talk about classes clearly points out you have no clue what are you talking about.

  19. #39
    Epic! docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,742
    Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    Do you even know what you are talking about? How can you can say: "Rogues- Just a tad underpowered imo, but it really depends on how good the rogue is, I have had rogues who just could not kill me, yet others who could down me in about 7 seconds. Again, depends on the player"

    WHAT? You literally contradicted yourself. "A bit underpowered"..... Yet some "could down me in about 7 seconds"

    On your initial post, saying how warriors have better survivability than DKs? LEARN TO NECROTIC STRIKE

    And everything else you are trying to sound like you know what you are talking about, LEARN TO NECROTIC STRIKE

    "No idea why ppl think hunters are OP".... Dude, stop posting on DK forums please. I'm not even going to take the time to correct you, or defend myself on why I believe you're an idiot.
    About rogues, yes, they are a tiny bit underpowered. 7 seconds was a bit of an exaggeration I will admit, but still, 7 seconds is nothing compared to DKs, warriors, shamans, and rets.

    I already stack necrotics on warriors with second wind, I never said I had any problems with them, I just said they have better defense than DKs.

    About stacking necrotics on everything?... Ok this ret pally just popped his CDs, TIME TO STACK NECRO- oh wait im dead.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    DKs can solo disc and rsham if they have a decent amount of uptime. The reason being mainly that these two classes are forced to cast by the DK. Disc gets shields purged by IT spam, and rsham is just forced to cast because of the way they work. Then a DK has a myriad of tools to stop casts. Double grip, pet stun, pet interrupt if it is transformed, asphyxiate/silence, interrupt, and maybe a darksim CC used as interrupt. That is a lot of ways to mess up a healer for sure.
    Yeah rsham is no problem for me but saying disc is solable by a DK? Impossible. Show me a video of it then I will believe.

    Words to live by.

  20. #40
    Moderator sjsctt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    Dat logic? What makes you think if you played longer that you'll be better than others. It's how much are you improving not how long are you playing the game. Just your overview and the way you talk about classes clearly points out you have no clue what are you talking about.
    Out of curiosity (I do not play a DK currently), what are your views of the other classes from a leetist view? Interested in your ideas since you exude greatness and an all encompassing knowledge of the game, as proven by your 2200+ rating. Would like to see how one of the greatest wow minds in the world views a class which he has completely mastered differently from an average rated low-life who probably cannot wipe his own ass without help from an outside source. Is the world worthy of this knowledge or would you rather just tear this guy down for his concerns and thoughts?

    i actually quoted the wrong person. But....some of you guys are contributing nothing and need to be called out on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •