Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's entirely your tank's fault for starting the fight before the hunter or whoever is in the arena.
    That, or the fault of the other hunter who MD pulled the boss because he was in the mood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Well this should never happen to begin with. Don't pull when people are AFK and if people are AFK you kick them before the pull. Simple!
    Or have priests life grip them in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never ever heard of this issue before reading this thread.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Never ever heard of this issue before reading this thread.
    I see resets like OP described very infrequently. It's usually bad luck or an accident or an egregiously early pull. I would not characterize it as something in desperate need of fixing.

You shouldn't kick someone from a raid simply because a tank or huntard or mage or whoever pulled before the group was ready. That makes no sense. And you can't automatically tell the difference between someone being locked out because he was AFK and someone being locked out because someone else was impatient.

out of all the things you pick this one...if it was up to me id reduce dmg by 50%, bring back 3x 15% bonus hp/dmg/heals off the bat(the one u get in random dungeons) and remove all oneshot mechanics/mechanics like violent winds on LS.

I wouldn't mind seeing this change, but I don't really think it's necessary, either. Just votekick the afk players -- that's what you're supposed to do, anyway.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I've seen this happen on a few different bosses, a few times each.

Super annoying. Even more annoying when it's some impatient dps/healer pulling.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

It's a good change. Ive had spirit kings reset quite a few times because people were outside for whatever reason when we pulled.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    NOT AN ACTUAL CHANGE YET!!!

You know what I mean: You're in ToT LFR, the Troll one. You're at Jinrokh, you pull him. You have the most amazing RNG luck as a ret paladin: you have 6 stacks of Spark of Zandalar from the trash left, when you're in the pool, your Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun procs, shortly after your spark triggers 10 stacks and you troll up, with 14 seconds left on feather your dancing steel procs. You immediately pop your avenging wrath and your guardian of ancient kings. at 10 stacks of Feather and 20 stacks of guardian, you activate ES. Your DPS is the highest of everyone by far, the boss is going down like a sack of bricks... and then
    and then you realise it's LFR and probably half the people aren't even trying and just letting you do all the work for free loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    With some good RNG, it is possible to reach 400k DPS on that boss. Spark, feather and dancing steel proccing at the same time just after lust is popped at the 1st pool.

Deleted
    Well thats happens when you rushing to the boss ignoring the fact the there is some player who missing and instead to make fast kick and go one you start the fight and reset the boss

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    With some good RNG, it is possible to reach 400k DPS on that boss. Spark, feather and dancing steel proccing at the same time just after lust is popped at the 1st pool.
    Hah, I saw a 530-ish fire mage average about 400k for the first minute of LFR Garajal. No lust, no pool, just good RNG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6875 View Post
    It's a good change. Ive had spirit kings reset quite a few times because people were outside for whatever reason when we pulled.
    I should point out that this reset normally happens because half or more of the group is outside when someone decides to pull for some random reason not related to killing the boss.

And I appreciate not having the repair bill.

I must have freakishly good luck with LFR, because I've only had bosses reset on me a couple times; once was because it targeted a player outside the boss room and the other times I think the fights just bugged out.

Queue with 5-9 priests and you can have them life grip afkers into the room. Problem solved.