Poll: What Kind of Zombie Survivor Would You Be

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    When it comes to z-mans i've been thinking what would be good weapon against them. I would pick .22lr pistol and .22lr rifle as a main weapons. Against zombies you won't need "stopping power" because headshot kills them and if majority of battles are fought in close range it has enough power to stop zombie.

I would also pick up .308 or 30-06 hunting rifle for long range and a pistol with bigger caliber(9mm). Not to forget shotgun, it is very useful gun.

Pros:
    - lightweight ammo, easy to carry lots of ammo.
    - not loud, less noise, less zombies. Silencer is not "must have".
    - almost recoilless means you can shoot quickly without losing accuracy
    - very common round, so spare parts and bullets are found in every store

Cons:
    - Is inefficient in long ranges( still it has dangerzone of 1500m)
    - can't be reloaded(rimfire) so looting is only change to get these

You are going to be carrying 5 firearms? You will be exhausted in hours.

Would like to be the hunter, but probably will end up a zombie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Other, I'm the kind of person that'll help people until trouble hits, then they are my first means of decoys. Wounding my team mates on purpose so they can slow down the zombies. And of course, raid everything I can..

In short: "It's safe to be on my side, until shit hits the fan. We can loot and pillage together, but if they get too close, then you'll know why I have a gun on me at all times"
    okay shane, remind me to steer clear of you. lol
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I guess I would group up. I am a leader personality, I usually make good decisions. But I am in no way a trained killer and I lack weapons. I don't even know where I could get myself a sword.

I would need people with some technical knowledge; while I keep the group together and convince more and more people to join us. I speak 6 languages... I could create and sustain a mutli cultural group of survivors.