Poll: What Kind of Zombie Survivor Would You Be

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What Kind of Zombie Survivor Would You Be?

I'm going through Walking Dead withdrawal, especially having just played 400 days. So I'm curious, who would you be if the power went out and the only thing out there was YOU and the DEAD?

I'd probably be the first one to fall victim, sadly D:

I'd probably head to the deep woods and try to live off the land unless I ran into a group on the way. I'd still probably take a survival at all costs approach though being cautious of other survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter I guess, I assume with my immediate family we'd prob get out of the area and end up the cabin belonging to one of my father's younger brothers.

Although it's hours away so there is the matter of getting from here to there. My father has his gun stuff.. brother in law as well along with some hatchet thing and mini crossbow my sister gave him... sister has decided she likes archery. They'll be able to fend it off for a bit. But guns and arrows... hah. The ammo will eventually be gone and most people won't posses the skill to make their own. Eventually more would be hard to find. Personally I'm more of a blade kind of girl so it would probably come down to me when their guns and bows are no longer useful, the one who can keep going with simply a sharpener in her pocket. *evil grin*

My mother.. oh boy. I guess she can throw the cats if she has to.

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Hunter I guess, I assume with my immediate family we'd prob get out of the area and end up the cabin belonging to one of my father's younger brothers.

Although it's hours away so there is the matter of getting from here to there. My father has his gun stuff.. brother in law as well along with some hatchet thing and mini crossbow my sister gave him... sister has decided she likes archery. They'll be able to fend it off for a bit. But guns and arrows... hah. The ammo will eventually be gone and most people won't posses the skill to make their own. Eventually more would be hard to find. Personally I'm more of a blade kind of girl so it would probably come down to me when their guns and bows are no longer useful, the one who can keep going with simply a sharpener in her pocket. *evil grin*

My mother.. oh boy. I guess she can throw the cats if she has to.
    I'd think somewhere like Montana or Alaska deep in those woods where nobody would ever think to go. You'd avoid much of the infection simply because there are literally no people living in those areas. Find a nice place, build a cabin and some heavy fortifications and live out your life. It wouldn't be easy, the elements would be harsh, but arrows and bows can always be built once the ammo runs out. Plenty of deer and small animals to hunt/trap for food. It would be a good way to survive I'd think.

I don't think many will take our approach lol.

Working together is the best but I am not going to give people second chances and I would have no problems parting ways if people start causing problems.

If I would be in a situation like the show Walking Dead I would have either left that shit group or dump or even killed a few if they let me.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2013-07-05 at 12:55 PM.

braaaains

braaaaains!
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead*, just like everyone else that will post in this thread.

*IF i did survive. It would be me and family is all i would look after. Fuck anyone else. With so little people and so much land mass Australia would be an easy place to just flat out avoid them.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-07-05 at 09:42 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    i think i have a pretty good chance to survive, i have a blunt sword which i can in worst case smash the zombies skulls with, also my first priority is to collect weapons, preferably sharp sword or machete, then collect food and water, bunker myself in a super mart or somewhere near, the problem would be other ppl trying to get what i also trying to get, worst enemies is the ppl themself

Realistically I'd join them... If I tried to survive I'd want to wait three weeks somehow before trying to escape the city I live in since the first week would be total mayhem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    With so little people and so much land mass Australia would be an easy place to just flat out avoid them.
    *Puts of advertisements encouraging people to give up on that "oh so terrible" state of the U.S. and immigrate to the wonderful land down. Well in advance of the zombie apocalypse of course.*

Deleted
    Definitely Zombie. The fat ones die first. I've seen that in a documentary! Or was it a comedy movie...

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    Definitely Zombie. The fat ones die first. I've seen that in a documentary! Or was it a comedy movie...
    And if state of decay holds any truth, also make the worst zombie -.-

Zombies are overused and out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    bah! tell that to the show that competed with Jesus last season!

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Scotland, so my skinny ass is heading up a mountain where I will freeze my ass off, but I will have a nice vantage point, plenty of animals around for food, no shortage of water and plenty of stone and wood to make a shelter. The mountain I have in mind is a nightmare to climb, so I wont expect anyone up there but healthy people.
    So it would just be me and my ferrets up a mountain, chillin, eating lamb and rabbit for a long time , might bring my fiance, but meh, we will see :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Other, I'm the kind of person that'll help people until trouble hits, then they are my first means of decoys. Wounding my team mates on purpose so they can slow down the zombies. And of course, raid everything I can..

In short: "It's safe to be on my side, until shit hits the fan. We can loot and pillage together, but if they get too close, then you'll know why I have a gun on me at all times"
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Fucking seriously. I am personally sick of zombies and anything about them. It's like what happened to bacon after Epic Meal Time; yes Bacon is nice but shut the fuck up about it now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming I don't fall in the initial outbreak, I'd probably be the "hunter" option with occassional forays into urban areas to scavenge.

i went for balance, i'd have to help some semblance of humanity survive.

personally, i'd be equipping myself with my katana and heading for the docks - where i live, we have massive meditteranean cruise ships frequently in dock - if i couldn't fight my way onto one of those and take it just offshore, then i'd head for a smaller ship, preferably a fishing vessel, perhaps a container ship - as you may find lots of imported goods inside the containers which you could live off of for months. (we have huge ones of those dock at our port too)

but seriously, a cruise ship would be ideal, you could anchor it just off the coast and live off of the supplies on board - once the supplies run out, you'd have to make supply runs, but there should be enough onboard to last a few months anyway. zombies will have a hard time scaling the sides of a cruise ship even if they make it that far across water to start with.

i've had my zombie apocalypse scenario planned out for years, my whole family knows it, get to the docks, board the oriana. it might require some A-team style vehicle mods to get across town (like hell am i doing it on foot), but i'm sure i could get a perimiter set up in order to allow me the time and space to make an effective zombie siege vehicle out of my car.
    <insert witty signature here>