Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Why should you cure something that isnt a problem ? Hell, undeath is in many cases adventage.
    The living see it as a problem, until they try it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Seems to me you are just plain making shit up. If you were basing this on anything in game I'd like to see your example of the blight curing forsaken. I'd also like to see you explain why the Forsaken wear gas masks while handling it if it's not dangerous to them.
    Indeed. You seem not to understand my argument was basically a joke. I've stopped argumenting seriously in page 9 seeing that other guy wouldn't understand that the Blight actually corrupts the land.
    Was good argumenting with you guys, anyway!

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    Indeed. You seem not to understand my argument was basically a joke. I've stopped argumenting seriously in page 9 seeing that other guy wouldn't understand that the Blight actually corrupts the land.
    Was good argumenting with you guys, anyway!
    Because photographic evidence shows that it doesn't. Nothing in Southshore was corrupted.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-10 at 12:18 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  4. #204
    The fucking trees and fucking grass... Alright, imma go now. Bye.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Because photographic evidence shows that it doesn't. Nothing in Southshore was corrupted.
    Well that version of the blight was sorta super charged and killed vs corrupted.

    Also as you said we really don't know how long the corruption of the land takes exactly.

    Lastly we can guess that it will corrupt the land based on Andorhal and what the Argent Crusade NPCs say with regards to the Forsaken intentions.

    It also makes the Argent Crusades actions in EPL almost silly considering what Sylvanas is trying to do.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    The fucking trees and fucking grass... Alright, imma go now. Bye.
    I already showed you a picture of the grass being perfectly fine. And cows just being dead with no signs of corruption.

    Here's a fucking tree growing out of the GD ooze and it's perfectly fine:


    Instead of just making shit up, how about actually going to Southshore?
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-10 at 02:01 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  7. #207
    1. it is not growing. 2. Look at those shitty branches, you're gonna tell me they look healthy?.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    1. it is not growing. 2. Look at those shitty branches, you're gonna tell me they look healthy?.
    You're just grasping at straws. It clearly has green leaves, wtf do get that it's not growing? The only trees in Southshore that are dying/dead have had their bark stripped all the way around (BTW, this kills trees) and you can see this everywhere in the game.

    There are trees just like the one growing in ooze all over. Here are some in a completely healthy area.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-10 at 02:37 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  9. #209
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    Indeed. You seem not to understand my argument was basically a joke. I've stopped argumenting seriously in page 9 seeing that other guy wouldn't understand that the Blight actually corrupts the land.
    Was good argumenting with you guys, anyway!
    Well it does as far as leaving a poisonous fallout. Although this wasn't intentional, as pointed out by the quests, it's intended to dissipate after use. Southshore was considered a screw up because it became unusable because of the fallout and the NPCs comment that they'll need to adjust it to prevent this in the future and even point out that Sylvanas won't be happy about it. The old plague on the other hand was specifically designed to spread and corrupt everything, not destroy a concentrated area. Anyway this was already explained to you several time so I'm not sure why I'm repeating it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it does as far as leaving a poisonous fallout. Although this wasn't intentional, as pointed out by the quests, it's intended to dissipate after use. Southshore was considered a screw up because it became unusable because of the fallout and the NPCs comment that they'll need to adjust it to prevent this in the future and even point out that Sylvanas won't be happy about it. The old plague on the other hand was specifically designed to spread and corrupt everything, not destroy a concentrated area. Anyway this was already explained to you several time so I'm not sure why I'm repeating it.
    You're not repeating anything. The others were arguing there was no corruption at all. What you say, though, is true. I never said Sylvanas was the new Lich Queen.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    The fucking trees and fucking grass... Alright, imma go now. Bye.
    Absence of life doesnt equal corruption. Quite oposite actualy, sterile environment is propably closest you can get to "purity".
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    You're not repeating anything. The others were arguing there was no corruption at all. What you say, though, is true. I never said Sylvanas was the new Lich Queen.
    You agree that it is poisonous fallout. However, poisonous fallout is not corruption. Corruption in WoW is to turn something evil or to pervert the nature/form of something as in making undead. There are no signs that Blight does this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I already showed you a picture of the grass being perfectly fine. And cows just being dead with no signs of corruption.

    Here's a fucking tree growing out of the GD ooze and it's perfectly fine:
    http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...913_185103.jpg

    Instead of just making shit up, how about actually going to Southshore?
    And yet, the very quests you get when you go there as Horde tell you that the region will not be livable by higher-order lifeforms -- even undead -- for possibly centuries. Even Felwood is less "corrupted" than that, and it's practically seething with demonic runoff.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    And yet, the very quests you get when you go there as Horde tell you that the region will not be livable by higher-order lifeforms -- even undead -- for possibly centuries. Even Felwood is less "corrupted" than that, and it's practically seething with demonic runoff.
    There is a difference between corruption and contamination. Corruption in WoW is to turn something evil or to pervert the nature/form of something (as in turning it undead). There are no signs that Blight does this. All it does is contaminate the area making it toxic to life. The dead cows in Southshore are just dead, there is no sign of them being corrupted. There are rats running around Southshore too, they aren't undead or mutated rats, just normal rats.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-12 at 10:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  15. #215
    The Argent Crusade will more than likely try and finish fixing up the plaguelands, eventually turning to Sylvanas.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    What we've seen in WC3 would indicates seconds to minutes of infection to death. I'm not sure where the source for "three days" comes from off wowpedia.
    IDK how I missed this part all the times I read it, but the 3 days is from an in-game book:

    Ner'zhul cast a plague of undeath - which had originated from deep within the Frozen Throne, out into the arctic wasteland. Controlling the plague with his will alone, he drove it straight into the human village. Within three days, everyone in the settlement was dead, but shortly thereafter, the dead villagers began to rise as zombified corpses. Ner'zhul could feel their individual spirits and thoughts as if they were his own. The raging cacophony in his mind caused Ner'zhul to grow even more powerful, as if their spirits provided him with much-needed nourishment. He found it was child's play to control the zombies' actions and steer them to whatever end he wished.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-24 at 07:06 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •