Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #141
    Arakkoa, Naga and Saurok, equally.

  2. #142
    High Elves, Celestials, Ethereals, and lastly Arrakoa. In that order.

  3. #143
    Pit Lord Worgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kronos WoW - Vanilla server
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    vrykul, I NEED EM
    But they're basically just humans.... on steroids.

  4. #144
    ethereal or naga

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    But they're basically just humans.... on steroids.
    Given the popularity of High Elves, which are basically night elves with a different eye color, does that really seem so surprising?

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercheese View Post
    Given the popularity of High Elves, which are basically night elves with a different eye color, does that really seem so surprising?
    I'd rather see them do a sort of race split; you can switch into Dark Iron Dwarves as a dwarf for instance or a High Elf as a Night Elf. That way they don't have to construct an entirely new races based on such similar ones. That or they could just create vastly differing models -- but that seems less useful.

  7. #147
    Herald of the Titans Mighty Blue Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,717
    In order:

    Naga
    Centaurs
    Arakkoa
    Vrykul
    Ogres
    Furbolgs (highly different from Pandaren, but still cousins)
    Murlocs


    I want the first two the most because every MMO maker seems scared of putting non-bipedals in their games! Ugh.

  8. #148
    Pandaren Monk Solzan Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercheese View Post
    Given the popularity of High Elves, which are basically blood elves with a different eye color, does that really seem so surprising?
    I fixed that for you.

  9. #149
    Pit Lord Worgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kronos WoW - Vanilla server
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    In order:

    Naga
    Centaurs
    Arakkoa
    Vrykul
    Ogres
    Furbolgs (highly different from Pandaren, but still cousins)
    Murlocs


    I want the first two the most because every MMO maker seems scared of putting non-bipedals in their games! Ugh.
    Indeed. I'd really love to see Blizz taking some bold steps with future playable races. Let's get weird!

  10. #150
    You have a sharp 6th sense, OP. NAGAS! For The Alliance! And Ogres for the Horde, ofc. :P

  11. #151
    eredar for the horde!!

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Indeed. I'd really love to see Blizz taking some bold steps with future playable races. Let's get weird!
    Yes please!!!

    "There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

  13. #153
    Ethereal, because they have an interesting, otherwordly nature. Sitting on the border of humanoid and elemental.
    And it'd be cool to see more of their half technology half magic equipment, and get to know their culture and little quirks more.

    Plus I mean.. they're awesome, and they blink when running forward.
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

  14. #154
    1. Ogres.
    2. Dryads.

    For the rest there's just sub-species I'd like. Mag'har orcs, Dark Iron Dwarves, etc.
    I'd have liked Drakonid too, but by now people are sick of dragons, so I don't see that happening. So, just Ogres and Dryads, please.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2013-07-08 at 09:02 AM.

  15. #155
    And the High Elves? Is it no one think of the High Elves? Oh my God!!


  16. #156
    Two-headed ogres
    YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    WoW was always pretty much He-Man regarding the story and the characters.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    And the High Elves? Is it no one think of the High Elves? Oh my God!!
    Fuck yeah! It would be so revolutionary to play a Blood Elf with blue eyes! Why didn't anyone else think of this!!!

    /sarcasm

    I vote Satyrs.

    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

  18. #158
    Ethereals definitely. If that happened, I'd be forced to do a giddy-cheer dance like kermit.

  19. #159
    Saurok probably. Lots of good opportunity for new lore with these.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    High Elves (Yes, I know they share model with Blood Elves, but I am getting tired of the damn green eyes)
    THIS is your argument for getting High Elves into the game? Wow.

    Ethereals, and Arakkoa.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •