Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    So does Garrosh prove the Orcs are too stupid or insane to lead?

    Garrosh, from proud Warrior and military figure given a chance at leading the whole Horde itself by Thrall, because we all know Thrall was a laughable leader that would kill the Orc populace if he kept charge. So that proud Orc has a good start, doing what is good for his people and becoming a popular leader. Not too long after, without even being too provoked, he desires to destroy the Alliance to every life, and alienates from the advisors Thrall gave to assist him, like Vol'jin. He then goes on to prove Orcs are indeed pitiful at leading by using dishonorable and horrifying methods to beat the Alliance, kill or beat his own people for not kneeling before his will, and is now little more than a Sha infused tyrant. Garrosh isn't the first though, aside from Doomhammer only, most Orc leaders have proven to be either stupid (Thrall), or just plain malevolent (Blackhand, Gu'Dan).

    It's why I believe after the Siege, no Orc should ever be allowed to lead the Horde again, because they simply can't do it.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

  2. #2
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    heeeeey, its sala... oh who cares, we know what will happen. Salandrin makes a post to cause tension here, people slap themselves in the face because of how the op never seems to learn anything, and it leads nowhere.

    Eveything you say seems to be a condescension for the sake of it sala.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-07-05 at 11:46 AM.

  3. #3
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    heeeeey, its sala... oh who cares, we know what will happen. Salandrin makes a post to cause tension here, people slap themselves in the face because of how the op never seems to learn anything, and it leads nowhere.

    Eveything you say seems to be a condescension for the sake of it sala.
    I refuse to judge all Salandrins over the actions and personality of this one, single Salandrin.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  4. #4
    I'm pretty sure orcs aren't fit to lead because they don't know how to bathe.

  5. #5
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    Its just on the principle that if your going to make a post in some weird effort to analysis a situation like the current story, you NEED to do it with a broad sense of scope to actually understand the characters from both angles. Salamdrin doesn't, he just throws a post like 'orcs are bad and you should feel bad' and wants people to react to it.

    And frankly, people and how they react and what they say to it is more clever then the initial post itself, people who have a broader scope of the story and its character always add more to Salandrin's topics then Salandrin does himself.

  6. #6
    The Lightbringer Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Waiting for WoD (..To be scrapped completely)
    Posts
    3,852
    Look, another post by Salandrin, making some ridiculous claim and backing the claim with easily dismantled arguments, after said arguments are dismantled, Salandrin will then disappear from the thread to conjure up something even more idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

  7. #7
    The Patient Lighthawk45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southwest England
    Posts
    329
    WE have had both extremes tbh of Horde leaders tbh , but I dont know much

  8. #8
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    738
    Does Kil'Jaeden prove all Eredar are traitors? Nope.

  9. #9
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Look, another post by Salandrin, making some ridiculous claim and backing the claim with easily dismantled arguments, after said arguments are dismantled, Salandrin will then disappear from the thread to conjure up something even more idiotic.
    you said it in one.

  10. #10
    OP needs to log off the game and take a breath of fresh air...

  11. #11
    Illidan was a night elf and he got corrupted. All night elves are easily corrupted and should be thrown in prision.

    Varian builds a statue of himself instead of fixing the park, this shows humans are not meant to be leaders.

    Gnomes are the strongest race in the game.

    Pears are squares and they are pink.

    Hurpa durpa derpa herp.
    Last edited by Klavier Gavin; 2013-07-05 at 12:21 PM.

  12. #12
    Garrosh is amazing orc leader and his downfall is in fact downfall of the Horde. Blizzard can as well merge both factions into one, it doesn't matter anymore.

    R.I.P Horde.
    De' Amani never give up! We never forget. We never die. 'Dis is our land: you wanna stay, you stay here forever! We gonna bury you here.

  13. #13
    you're seriously one bad troll

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-05 at 01:42 PM.

  14. #14
    Scarab Lord Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    4,678
    I don't think that garrosh and his story prove anything given fact that only reason of his existence in MoP is giving alliance players reason to raid orgrimmar and feel good about themselves. Sadly (as always) blizzard screwed things terribly and now not only alliance but also horde are crying and complaining. Let's just assume garry have no importance for lore.

  15. #15
    Bloodsail Admiral Kharli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pandaria/Balmora/Divinity's reach
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Garrosh, from proud Warrior and military figure given a chance at leading the whole Horde itself by Thrall, because we all know Thrall was a laughable leader that would kill the Orc populace if he kept charge. So that proud Orc has a good start, doing what is good for his people and becoming a popular leader. Not too long after, without even being too provoked, he desires to destroy the Alliance to every life, and alienates from the advisors Thrall gave to assist him, like Vol'jin. He then goes on to prove Orcs are indeed pitiful at leading by using dishonorable and horrifying methods to beat the Alliance, kill or beat his own people for not kneeling before his will, and is now little more than a Sha infused tyrant. Garrosh isn't the first though, aside from Doomhammer only, most Orc leaders have proven to be either stupid (Thrall), or just plain malevolent (Blackhand, Gu'Dan).

    It's why I believe after the Siege, no Orc should ever be allowed to lead the Horde again, because they simply can't do it.
    the HORDE IS THE ORCS damn it, please leave now salandrin..

    please..

  16. #16
    Absolutely, I mean why would a race that actually tries to make progress be fit to lead a faction that they started themselves?

  17. #17
    Warcraft 3 proves that Orcs are highly organized Military force who follow orders really well.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    because we all know Thrall was a laughable leader that would kill the Orc populace if he kept charge.
    I don't understand

  19. #19
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainiothon View Post
    I don't understand
    don't try to understand salandrin's posts.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainiothon View Post
    I don't understand
    Orcs were starving under Thrall because he wouldn't fight the Alliance for more food, and as a result, he was very unpopular and disliked among the new or young Orcs in the Horde, the ones that see (or saw) Garrosh as the greatest leader in the world because he kept them fed and plump.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •