Deleted

Does anyone know what this insta death DoT bug is in thunderbluff?

So I was leveling a druid, got to level 11.. decided to catch the zep to Org. Saw a pile of skeletons near the zepellin dock.. didn't really think anything of it. UNTIL I walked over it and boom, took 10+ ticks of a fire DoT instantly and died. What is this..? If anyone wants to see a video you can do so here, I'm not trying to advertise it I just don't understand what it is. Anyone shed some light? I saw another pile of skeletons somewhere else in thunderbluff, I don't know what is causing this..

If you were to check your combat log I think you would instantly have your answer. If not, it's probably related to the midsummer festivities, might be bugging out on their last day or something along those lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invisible barbeque.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyStanger View Post
    If you were to check your combat log I think you would instantly have your answer. If not, it's probably related to the midsummer festivities, might be bugging out on their last day or something along those lines.
    Fire damaged You 11 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 10 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 15 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 14 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 14 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 12 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 11 Fire.
    Fire damaged You 12 Fire.
    You died.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Hardly insta death
    They took all of the ticks at the same time...

I may be wrong, but wasn't that area used for previous years Midsummer Festival? Perhaps the bonfire effect still exists even if the festival area has changed.