Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    I think we also used to get a lot of dodge and armor from shifting into cat form in cata. They fixed everything for Ferals in MoP though, caster and kitty only have the 20% healing difference - and the fact that SI doesnt reduce damage taken out of form.

    TL/DR: Ferals will land more clones vs DPS but realistically wont land any on Healers - taking cyclone in completely the wrong direction in my opinion. Ferals aren't really seen on ladder much at all, and if all 3 of the major nerfs (PS/NS/Treant) go through then their population will probably be lower than that of Rogues last season.
    Nah you didn't get any armor at all and that guy is even talking about getting killed in stuns in caster form where dodge is useless. I didn't know that one about shield wall though.

    I agree that it will be harder to land cyclones on healers, your teammates will have to set it up for you instead of the other way around. But I don't think ferals will be weak though or that it's the wrong direction - unless other classes get buffed.

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire Kals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    453
    Hmm. Never really thought about the "clone while moving" thing, I kinda like that.

    Maybe they'll make Glyph of SR and CatForm baseline (dunno why Cat Form Glyph got removed from baseline to begin with... -_-) and give us a glyph for cyclone in some way other than range. Unfortunately I think if they make it too good it'll be just "almost always mandatory" as SR or if it's way too good, 100% mandatory like Cat Form.

    I like this thread, let's keep throwing around ideas!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Nah you didn't get any armor at all and that guy is even talking about getting killed in stuns in caster form where dodge is useless. I didn't know that one about shield wall though.

    I agree that it will be harder to land cyclones on healers, your teammates will have to set it up for you instead of the other way around. But I don't think ferals will be weak though or that it's the wrong direction - unless other classes get buffed.
    It's not that feral's will be terrible or "weak" it's just they wont be as appealing if you have another option. I mean especially the whole arena changes coming out too. Who wants to risk their win/loss or rating over something so dumb. When you could play with a DK, ret, rogue, etc.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    I think we also used to get a lot of dodge and armor from shifting into cat form in cata. They fixed everything for Ferals in MoP though, caster and kitty only have the 20% healing difference - and the fact that SI doesnt reduce damage taken out of form.



    OT: The problem with this change is that Ferals will be able to get more clones out when they are peeling for team mates and less clones when playing offensive. It means that enemy DPS will often be double or even triple cloned as soon as they try and do any pressure, and when the Feral is trying to go for a kill they'll just tunnel damage into one target because they don't have any CC. I see this as less skillful, because when your team is in trouble you'll just spam clones, and when going for damage you won't even concern yourself with CC.. you'll just tunnel damage.

    When playing against a Mage, how many Poly's does he land? Normally he'll have to deep->poly or nova->CS and even that has a stupidly high chance of being stopped by the DPS if they are even half aware of whats happening around them (unless Fear/Ring was used to peel the DPS). Now imagine if it had half the range and they didn't have pom.

    I think Ferals will need to be compensated. I agree that Treant + Pred Swiftness + Nature's Swiftness is too strong, Treant stuns are obnoxious, Pred Swiftness is probably okay but coupled with NS is probably too strong, mainly because NS can be used to clone trinkets which can really hurt the enemy team.

    A lot of the top '1%' players complain about Ferals, even Azael called them the most overpowered class on stream last night, but they are hardly ever seen on ladder - and when they are, they are always playing with a disc or hunter.

    There's a few things that could happen to keep Ferals competitive. Being able to cast it in Cat form, or cat form while moving, would help a lot and would mean Ferals were less clunky. Or, Blizzard could revert the change on Treants, NS OR PS. Treants would help Ferals land a casted clone, PS would bring back being able to clone healers and NS would give Ferals the on-demand Healer clone once a minute when they are bursting.



    TL/DR: Ferals will land more clones vs DPS but realistically wont land any on Healers - taking cyclone in completely the wrong direction in my opinion. Ferals aren't really seen on ladder much at all, and if all 3 of the major nerfs (PS/NS/Treant) go through then their population will probably be lower than that of Rogues last season.
    Yea, idk I guess I just don't really get how this is suppose to work out with the whole healer thing. I think that's just my main concern. I'm also kinda afraid that with a melee comp against you in 3s, this will lead you to be the focus because of the fact that if they do that there wont be much of a way to get cyclone off. Which would be a big pluss for the other team. That also means that your team will have to contribute a lot of their cc's to try and peel for the feral. Which leaves even less for setting something up. I think what you said about making it so it could be cast in cat form and while moving would be alright. I mean at least if a healer is trying to run out of range from you, you have a chance to get it off, and are not just a sitting duck. I agree with the whole "taking cyclone in the completely wrong direction" thing big time. They are just taking away to much from feral's and not compensating anything towards it. Sure they did make it so you could keep spamming it. But in the long run in a 3's team you will lose leverage trying to spam it. Yes there are ways to set it up but you only have such a long time before that chance is gone and a good team with focus kicks and what not aren't going to let you do that.

  4. #24
    I'd rather they do this than touch our damage or mobility. The more you think about it, the more obvious this change was. They couldn't touch mobility because it would break feral in pve and pvp, and any damage reductions would impact pve negatively. In fact, someone mentioned the 10% buff to Savage Roar - that was strictly a PVE change.

    The change is a step in the right direction, but we need a few more things to happen before 5.4 goes live.

    1. Other instant cast CC needs to have a cast time as well, if cyclone is getting this treatment. This means no more insta hex for enhance, etc. So far I haven't seen any other instant CC on the radar, though Blue specifically said that they would be doing so. Here's to hoping.

    2. We should be able to cast cyclone in cat/bear (Feral only - not Guardian). The incurred global cooldown when shifting back in is a game breaker and will be really bad for feral pvp.

    3. When the Predatory Swiftness buff is active cyclone should be able to be cast in form while moving, thus consuming the buff. The buff should remain dispellable and still allow the other instant spells of course.

    4. The incarnation + berserk + ravage! spam combination needs to have it's damage reworked somehow. We need our strong bleeds but i suspect a lot of complaints come from the burst during this phase. Perhaps the cooldown and duration could be cut by half? This way it's a little easier to counter since 30 seconds is a long time in pvp.

    5. There needs to be some utility brought back to Bear Form. In my opinion bring back Bear Enrage for Feral & Moonkin only on a 3 min cd. Allow the Enrage to instantly shift you into Bear form and break fear. This way it's a long cooldown fear break and you're forced into bear form, so to use offensively you'd have to shift back to cat/moonkin form anyway to do any damage.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    1. Other instant cast CC needs to have a cast time as well, if cyclone is getting this treatment. This means no more insta hex for enhance, etc. So far I haven't seen any other instant CC on the radar, though Blue specifically said that they would be doing so. Here's to hoping.
    Agree with that. The thing is that every class has some sort of instant CC... The way I see it, they should just go back to the WOTLK model, where POM was arcane only (iirc?), shockwave was prot only, repentance was retri, ect.
    Also - abilities with long CDs should be reworked with halved duration and effects in PvP zones. There are many thins Blizzard can do, they just refuse to.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post

    TL/DR: Ferals will land more clones vs DPS but realistically wont land any on Healers - taking cyclone in completely the wrong direction in my opinion. Ferals aren't really seen on ladder much at all, and if all 3 of the major nerfs (PS/NS/Treant) go through then their population will probably be lower than that of Rogues last season.

    Jungle cleave is one of the most viable comps out right now. Pair a priest with a "good" feral/hunter. GG. easy 2.2k. The instant clones added with casted clones from the priest was far too strong and I'm glad they're removing it. I'm resto on my druid..played feral for a bit. the 20 second CD sucked...removing 20 second cd and making hard casts, seems to strike just the right note. I like it.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazzz View Post
    ...removing 20 second cd and making hard casts, seems to strike just the right note. I like it.
    Only if we can cast it in form. Otherwise the change is terrible.

  8. #28
    I see the problem with clone, and honestly I think it being on a 20s CD was enough. The real problem with ferals right now is the treants. That is the dumbest thing ever. Making all clones casted just makes teams want to tunnel ferals and basically making it so the only healer a feral can play with is a priest so they have access to clone. I like the idea of having PS make cyclone castable in form while moving, that gives you two opportunities to stop it (dispel/interupt) but makes it so the feral has the option to still use it in traditional form (against healers on offense) I think that is an elegant design that actually buffs ferals in peeling by allowing them to defensively spam clone but telegraph they are doing so, while at the same time preserving their current playstyle but offering opportunity to counter. I imagine that would mean more PS clones coming out regularly, but I think that is better all around than it is now. I also wish there was a way to stop a feral from Heart PS/Heal followed by a NT/Heal. That is waayy too strong a heal even for a 6min CD.

    Kinda makes me wish they would do something like that for all instant CC. Scatter has a 1.5s cast. HoJ has a 1s cast affected by haste, etc. I know as playing a DK that I hated having to cast hungering cold but I think in current meta game those kind of melee casts are acceptable as long as they can be done on the move.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Only if we can cast it in form. Otherwise the change is terrible.
    Uh.. why? What's the big difference?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Uh.. why? What's the big difference?
    the big difference are those gcd's.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    the big difference are those gcd's.
    When you're limited by energy?

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    the big difference are those gcd's.
    I feel pretty energy starved on my feral compared to my rogue - a couple of seconds forced downtime from CP generators doesn't sound too harsh.

    Something had to be done about the CC though, I levelled up a feral 2weeks ago through pet battles and the week I dinged I took it to a higher MMR than I've been on my rogue this expansion - playing with the same team mates I swapped my full geared main that I've PVPed on since vanilla for a trash-geared class I'd NEVER played before. And had a much easier time. Wearing greens/blues was no problem as it has no effect on your CC rotations - maybe this is an issue with rogues being bad rather than ferals being too strong, but the instant roots and cyclones (along with a stun on a 10sec CD) felt crazy.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronomy View Post
    I highly doubt it.

    Feral was always the most mobile class in game. That is their core ability.

    They nerfed it on Cata, and reversed in on MoP. I don't think they'll do that mistake again.
    When it was the most mobile, it didn't ALSO have the best bleed damage as well as amazing CC as well as pretty good burst as well as amazing self-healing as well as ridiculous support as well as a COMPLETELY unnecessary slow.

    With all those things, ferals could easily and certainly stand to lose power shifting.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  14. #34
    I am Murloc! Balduvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    1. Other instant cast CC needs to have a cast time as well, if cyclone is getting this treatment. This means no more insta hex for enhance, etc. So far I haven't seen any other instant CC on the radar, though Blue specifically said that they would be doing so. Here's to hoping.
    Enhancement CC (or utility for that matter) is probably the last thing you should complain about. Even some specs/classes that aren't considered "viable" are doing better in this area.

    Other than that, yes, instant CC from whatever class should get a nerf, definitely including Priest fears, Mage sheeps and Warlock horror (not sure about Warlock fear and not talking about spells such as Deep Freeze, HoJ, Bash, Blind, Disorienting Roar etc.). I'd personally like to these instant CC's to be turned into a 1-1.2 second cast (and in the case of Feral, definitely castable in Cat Form). This would be easily interuptable, but not impossible to actually get off or even spam in certain situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    4. The incarnation + berserk + ravage! spam combination needs to have it's damage reworked somehow. We need our strong bleeds but i suspect a lot of complaints come from the burst during this phase. Perhaps the cooldown and duration could be cut by half? This way it's a little easier to counter since 30 seconds is a long time in pvp.
    Most of the actual burst is coming from Berserk rather than Incarnation though, and since Berserk has a 15 sec duration I assume you solely mean Incarnation duration/CD to be cut in half? If Berserk was to be reduced (again) it might as well be removed completely, as anything shorter than 15 seconds would completely destroy the ability. If you mean Incarnation, I can see the point. However, it could only be used with Berserk half of the time then and it would be a relatively mediocre spell whenever used without Berserk (just like it currently is when used seperately).

    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    5. There needs to be some utility brought back to Bear Form. In my opinion bring back Bear Enrage for Feral & Moonkin only on a 3 min cd. Allow the Enrage to instantly shift you into Bear form and break fear. This way it's a long cooldown fear break and you're forced into bear form, so to use offensively you'd have to shift back to cat/moonkin form anyway to do any damage.
    Bear Form simply needs a flat armor increase like it used to provide Feral with for over 6 years. Never saw a reason for changing this, since the fact that a fourth spec solely for tanking was added still doesn't seem like a reason to make Bear Form absolutely useless for Feral outside of Feral Charge. Now that Feral utility is quite heavily tinkered with, I think it would be fair to see some additional survivability in return.

    Personally I'd like to see the armor to be upped from 120% to 180-200 ish %, with the Glyph of Cat Form (20% more healing done) applying to Bear Form as well (Feral only). Not gamebreaking, but it'd actually make Bear Form serve a purpose once more like it always used to do.

  15. #35
    Stood in the Fire Kals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Mage sheeps and Warlock horror
    Sheep already has a cast time. PoM is almost needed for mages vs melee cleaves to even get CC out, let alone damage. The only "horrors" locks have are Blood Fear (works like nature's grasp, 4s horror) and Death Coil (3s duration), neither of which need a cast time for that short of a CC. "Mortal Coil" (renamed a lot) has been a staple since at the very least BC (probably farther, but I didn't play in vanilla). If you're referring to Howl of Terror I suppose that's ok, but even then a large chunk of warlocks already take Coil over it anyways, that would only futher deter them from taking it, especially as it'll be even harder to get off with a cast time when they can't cast while moving in 5.4.

    Get rid of our "mandatory" glyphs so we can have some options again. As is Cat Form is 100% mandatory, no doubt about it. You can't PvE or PvP without it. Used to be baked into Cat Form and then for some reason was taken away. Savage Roar could be baseline as well, would definately be a nice QoL change, and once again free up a glyph spot. While SR isn't a mandatory glyph it is used by a very very large portion of the playerbase and is (from what I understand) essentially mandatory in PvE content.

    In terms of Bear Form, I'd just like some sort of utility that it's not 100% useless besides Bear Charge and Ursoc. I'm not asking for the OP as hell Enraged Regen of Cata back, but the 6% spell damage reduction from Perseverance or enabling Enraged Regen to reduce spell damage taken by x% for y seconds but adds a (rather large) cooldown. Hell if the "mandatory" glyphs get made baseline you could give us a glyph for Bear Form so that we have a choice per comp, rather than instantly having it.

    I'd also love to have Symbiosis scrapped. Good idea, terrible for comps. Right now for instance ferals are just about forced to play with a disc for Dispersion and Clones. Give us some kind of new defensive, or rework one of our current ones so we can get rid of this ability, for the most part (from what I've seen) it's been one of the most complained about abilities this entire expansion (from both druids and other classes).


    Note these are of course my opinions and I welcome any feedback.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Enhancement CC (or utility for that matter) is probably the last thing you should complain about. Even some specs/classes that aren't considered "viable" are doing better in this area.

    Other than that, yes, instant CC from whatever class should get a nerf, definitely including Priest fears, Mage sheeps and Warlock horror (not sure about Warlock fear and not talking about spells such as Deep Freeze, HoJ, Bash, Blind, Disorienting Roar etc.). I'd personally like to these instant CC's to be turned into a 1-1.2 second cast (and in the case of Feral, definitely castable in Cat Form). This would be easily interuptable, but not impossible to actually get off or even spam in certain situations.

    Most of the actual burst is coming from Berserk rather than Incarnation though, and since Berserk has a 15 sec duration I assume you solely mean Incarnation duration/CD to be cut in half? If Berserk was to be reduced (again) it might as well be removed completely, as anything shorter than 15 seconds would completely destroy the ability. If you mean Incarnation, I can see the point. However, it could only be used with Berserk half of the time then and it would be a relatively mediocre spell whenever used without Berserk (just like it currently is when used seperately).

    Bear Form simply needs a flat armor increase like it used to provide Feral with for over 6 years. Never saw a reason for changing this, since the fact that a fourth spec solely for tanking was added still doesn't seem like a reason to make Bear Form absolutely useless for Feral outside of Feral Charge. Now that Feral utility is quite heavily tinkered with, I think it would be fair to see some additional survivability in return.

    Personally I'd like to see the armor to be upped from 120% to 180-200 ish %, with the Glyph of Cat Form (20% more healing done) applying to Bear Form as well (Feral only). Not gamebreaking, but it'd actually make Bear Form serve a purpose once more like it always used to do.
    Thanks for your reply. Few things:

    1. Only listed enhance hex as it was the first thing that popped to mind. I do hope Blizz will keep to their promise and look at other instant CC.

    2. Yes, I did mean incarnation only. But looking at it I realize it's a 3min cd so as you say it wouldn't make sense to reduce it since it's only used with zerk anyway. I'm guessing !Ravage damage (combined with NV & trinket boost) is the big culprit anyway. What if Incarnation shared a CD with trink/NV? Or if that's too detrimental just tone down the top end of !Ravage by a good amount and turn it into a bleed that stacks.

    3. I suspect blizz wants to shy away from passive 'tankiness' of feral since they split feral and guardian anyway for similar and balance reasons. Besides, all phys dmg classes have armor ignore mechanics anyway (including us), so I don't see the usefulness or this happening at all. I'm convinced that a Enrage being brought back to Feral's Bear form on a 3min CD as a fear break is the way to go. Or something else that provides some active dmg mitigation or utility.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Sheep already has a cast time. PoM is almost needed for mages vs melee cleaves to even get CC out, let alone damage. The only "horrors" locks have are Blood Fear (works like nature's grasp, 4s horror) and Death Coil (3s duration), neither of which need a cast time for that short of a CC. "Mortal Coil" (renamed a lot) has been a staple since at the very least BC (probably farther, but I didn't play in vanilla). If you're referring to Howl of Terror I suppose that's ok, but even then a large chunk of warlocks already take Coil over it anyways, that would only futher deter them from taking it, especially as it'll be even harder to get off with a cast time when they can't cast while moving in 5.4.

    Get rid of our "mandatory" glyphs so we can have some options again. As is Cat Form is 100% mandatory, no doubt about it. You can't PvE or PvP without it. Used to be baked into Cat Form and then for some reason was taken away. Savage Roar could be baseline as well, would definately be a nice QoL change, and once again free up a glyph spot. While SR isn't a mandatory glyph it is used by a very very large portion of the playerbase and is (from what I understand) essentially mandatory in PvE content.

    In terms of Bear Form, I'd just like some sort of utility that it's not 100% useless besides Bear Charge and Ursoc. I'm not asking for the OP as hell Enraged Regen of Cata back, but the 6% spell damage reduction from Perseverance or enabling Enraged Regen to reduce spell damage taken by x% for y seconds but adds a (rather large) cooldown. Hell if the "mandatory" glyphs get made baseline you could give us a glyph for Bear Form so that we have a choice per comp, rather than instantly having it.

    I'd also love to have Symbiosis scrapped. Good idea, terrible for comps. Right now for instance ferals are just about forced to play with a disc for Dispersion and Clones. Give us some kind of new defensive, or rework one of our current ones so we can get rid of this ability, for the most part (from what I've seen) it's been one of the most complained about abilities this entire expansion (from both druids and other classes).


    Note these are of course my opinions and I welcome any feedback.
    Agreed. Cat form glyph is mandatory, this should simply be made baseline (For feral only). It's simpler to scrap symbiosis but I actually really enjoy the versatility and variety of different things we get. I'd hope they can give us a magic damage defensive cooldown and maybe tone down dispersion/bubble and scale up some of the other useless ones.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Agreed. Cat form glyph is mandatory, this should simply be made baseline (For feral only). It's simpler to scrap symbiosis but I actually really enjoy the versatility and variety of different things we get. I'd hope they can give us a magic damage defensive cooldown and maybe tone down dispersion/bubble and scale up some of the other useless ones.
    Not really, there are a lot of comps where the feral is barely ever switched to so you don't need the glyph of cat form. Plazmoid, Katnip, Astaraya and other 2.6k+ ferals play 3v3 without using it for every game. For magic defense, there's already a 12second 50% damage reduction spell. Giving an additional damage reduction spell on top of this would not be fair, unless Survival Instincts was changed to a melee defense ability inline with Combat Readiness.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Not really, there are a lot of comps where the feral is barely ever switched to so you don't need the glyph of cat form. Plazmoid, Katnip, Astaraya and other 2.6k+ ferals play 3v3 without using it for every game. For magic defense, there's already a 12second 50% damage reduction spell. Giving an additional damage reduction spell on top of this would not be fair, unless Survival Instincts was changed to a melee defense ability inline with Combat Readiness.

    How does Feral having glyph of cat form baseline negatively impact you? You listed 3 people out of many that play feral druids. At the high level they play they can count on many things to not get trained. Better peeling from partners, for one. What are the many comps again? Two of the three you linked are playing jungle cleave. The only reason the feral may not get trained as hard is because killing the pet and sitting the hunter is the ONLY counter to hunter teams with their ludicrous, otherwise unpeelable damage.

    Blizzard doesn't make balance decisions based on the minority of top x % players that play in arena. I don't think think they'll add more defense to feral any time soon, but not for any of the reasons you mention, as they're based on such a small minority.

    However, in the grand scheme of things one can recognize that sitting on the feral and purging PS procs was already a very viable strat to shut down feral damage. The only reason this hasn't been happening is that they're playing with people like Hunters and Enhance shaman who can't be left alone because they have much much more burst than Feral does.

    Once hunters and Enhance get toned down (hopefully) sitting the Feral will be a very viable strat against any feral team. Glyph of Cat Form was also a talent in the old tree that should have been made baseline and is overdue.

    I could agree that they don't need any more magic defense, but they do need a fear break.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    How does Feral having glyph of cat form baseline negatively impact you?
    Because it frees up a glyph spot that can be used to take strong glyphs like Skull Bash or Fae Fire. Other classes have to glyph for defence (AMS for DKs, feint/cloak for rogues, MS for warriors) - making cat form baseline gives ferals a free glyph spot. Just because something was baseline once, doesn't mean it deserves to be made baseline again. A lot has changed since it was baseline and ferals definitely have no cause to complain about having to do what other classes already have to do.

    You listed 3 people out of many that play feral druids. At the high level they play they can count on many things to not get trained. Better peeling from partners, for one. What are the many comps again? Two of the three you linked are playing jungle cleave. The only reason the feral may not get trained as hard is because killing the pet and sitting the hunter is the ONLY counter to hunter teams with their ludicrous, otherwise unpeelable damage.

    Blizzard doesn't make balance decisions based on the minority of top x % players that play in arena. I don't think think they'll add more defense to feral any time soon, but not for any of the reasons you mention, as they're based on such a small minority.
    I listed four, I got bored browsing armories at that point. What are the reasons you don't think ferals will get extra defenses? Surely it's the way they have a ton of CC, crazy mobility and strong defenses already?

    I could agree that they don't need any more magic defense, but they do need a fear break.
    But why? Why do they deserve a fear break when they're already immune to polymorphs and see roots as a laughable triviality? What other class can negate two branches of CC without using a single cooldown? If you take away their ability to be feared the only way of shutting down a feral would be to stun it, but they are less vulnerable to stuns compared to other classes thanks to being able to pop barkskin whilst stunned. You're effectively saying you want the class to be hugely immune to CC whilst having the best mobility in the game AND having better stuns than a rogue, a medium-range interrupt, instant roots, an aoe incapacitate and the ability to drop form and spam cyclones if things get a bit scary and all their other CC is on cooldown.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Not really, there are a lot of comps where the feral is barely ever switched to so you don't need the glyph of cat form. Plazmoid, Katnip, Astaraya and other 2.6k+ ferals play 3v3 without using it for every game. For magic defense, there's already a 12second 50% damage reduction spell. Giving an additional damage reduction spell on top of this would not be fair, unless Survival Instincts was changed to a melee defense ability inline with Combat Readiness.
    pretty weak.. the only way you can do that safely is if you play with a priest [dispersion]. i'm sure you noticed that's the case in all those players you linked. outside of that it's pretty much a mandatory glyph.

    i agree that they dont need another defensive.. but that glyph is stupid and should be baseline imo.. something that allows cyc to be cast in form + cast time reduction or something interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahada View Post
    The devs aren't stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •