MY first Build. Need allitle advice on parts.

Dear computer geeks

i'm atm looking to build my own custom PC.
    if been using PCpartpicker.com to select parts for my build but i'm allitle out of date on the hole hardware atm... been about 5 years sins if done anything with it.

atm i have this build in mind:

CPU Intel Core i5-3570K
    Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
    Motherboard ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
    Memory Corsair Dominator 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
    Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 3GB Video Card
    Power Supply Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

haven't found a case i like so ill take suggestions on that 2.
    it will need atleast 2 USB ports on the front with USB 3.0 and if possible a cover so i won't be looking at my DVD reader all the time.

atm i'm having some doubts about the GPU and the motherboard.

i'm planning of using 3 screens atm. 2 on my desk 1 gaming and 1 for internet ( wowhead ect ) and my TV.
    with my geforce 9600GT i have no problem connecting all 3 at the same time using the proper cables but it just can't support 3 at the same time.
    meaning ill have to disconnect my TV everytime i wanna use my 2 desk monitors.
    the plan is to have my TV connected so i can stream a movie towards it and keep using the 2 desk monitors.
    only problem is can this GPU support 3 screens and is it powerfull enough to play wow on ultra when all 3 screens are beeing used.

as for the CPU i'm going to overclock it to 4.4 like a friend did. and i'm using the same cooler so it shouldn't be a problem.

now about the motherboard... i'm kinda clueless about these things-.- i'm planning to take my old PC's soundcard and wifi card and reuse them in my build.
    anything i should keep a eye on? or something i missed?

thats about it:P hope you can give me some advice on the GPU and motherboard and possibly a nice looking case.

heres a link to my build. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1cSd5
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    Dear computer geeks
    CPU Intel Core i5-3570K
    Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
    Motherboard ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
    Memory Corsair Dominator 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
    Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 3GB Video Card
    Power Supply Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Cpu is fine, you can save like 150 bucks if you go with an AMD. Eg: AM3 8150
    graphics card has excessive ram. Your paying for something you wont use. Its fast though.
    You need another HDD to go with SSD because 128G is tiny + its an SSD which means it will show as ~90G available. I run 128g SSD and 500G HDD
    8G of ram is excessive, 4 would be cheaper.
    Id recomend going with a 750W+ PSU for future proofing in case you want to upgrade at anytime, however its fine for this build.

7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudioTM
    Board has audio no need to use a card. Wifi card should be fine...
    PCI Express 3.0 x161
    PCI Express 2.0 x161 @x4
    PCI Express x11
    PCI Slots2
    Thats all the common slots.
    Last edited by forsworn; 2013-07-05 at 04:49 PM.

Made this build so i wont have to upgrade for a few years. Have my hdd from the old pc to use and yea maybe ill look for a heavyer psu
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Cool. Forgot to mention for case... I use NZXT . I like the looks. Though one day I would love to do This