Thread: Frustrated..

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Frustrated..

Really, im becoming so pissed because of blizzard not caring about pvp AT ALL, and if they act like they care they put random nerfs etc.
    I really wanne walk up to that guy who goes for class balancing irl and ask him WHY, if there is dust in his brains because lets be fair guys,

Why in hell is full heroic pve gear better than pvp gear in PVP ?!!!
    im really frustrated because of this, wondering why its like that..pve gear better than pvp gear in PVP!

3 people vs 1 single moonkin and his selfheals are so insane that we cant manage to kill him..

now take a look at this, this has come TOO FAR..i want blizzard to act right now and will also make a post wow forums about this,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

really .. this game is getting worse every single patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not the only one that is frustrated, most of us are.

Inb4 Hunters shouldn't complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other day I was taking 35k moonfire and 40k sunfire ticks in 3s. That's all he spammed the whole time, not a single stop to cast.

I'm having absolutely no problems with pvp atm.

also, it looks like you're out in the world. saying "pve gear better than pvp gear in PVP!" is completely false. in PVP, actual pvp, rated play and instanced pvp, you should be able to kill someone who isn't pvp geared. they're dropped to 496 ilvl, and tyrannical gear then proceeds to have the exact same stats as even a heroic ToT gear piece, except also having PvP Power.

I mean, World PvP is about as unbalanced as pvp gets. saying "blizz doesn't care about pvp AT ALL" and you're in the epitome of unbalanced pvp playstyle, world pvp, which btw has ALWAYS been unbalanced and been more about who ganks who or who has a boat load more gear, I have to say, good luck.

Blizzard has already pretty much said they don't care about balancing world pvp, so you have fun with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    Blizzard has already pretty much said they don't care about balancing world pvp, so you have fun with that.
    Thats because less than 1% of players are actually interested in it.

wait, is this a hunter complaining about balance?..

The fact that they don't care about World PvP just proves furthers my point that this game is hardly even an MMO anymore. It is a massive multiplayer online game, but you barely interact with anyone unless it's something that you queue for - It's like any online game, you sit in a lobby and wait and then join a bunch of people - Unless you're in a city you just don't meet people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    I'm having absolutely no problems with pvp atm.

also, it looks like you're out in the world. saying "pve gear better than pvp gear in PVP!" is completely false. in PVP, actual pvp, rated play and instanced pvp, you should be able to kill someone who isn't pvp geared. they're dropped to 496 ilvl, and tyrannical gear then proceeds to have the exact same stats as even a heroic ToT gear piece, except also having PvP Power.

I mean, World PvP is about as unbalanced as pvp gets. saying "blizz doesn't care about pvp AT ALL" and you're in the epitome of unbalanced pvp playstyle, world pvp, which btw has ALWAYS been unbalanced and been more about who ganks who or who has a boat load more gear, I have to say, good luck.
    Yes, looks like he tried to gank the boomkin and got his ass handed to him.....so why not blame somebody else lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    The divorce between PvP and PvE is the only possibility how to fix the game. As long as PvE and PvP shares same class mechanics there is no chance for final solution.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

PVE'ler regulary face off Dragons, Demons and Undead. We killed the Lich King. WE saved the World from Deathwing. We defeated Illidan Stormrage, and banished Kil'jaeden back to the Netherrealm. We will rid the world from Garrosh's Terror. All you do is beating up more than average enemies. Of course we are stronger, duh. It's simple math. We killed Deathwing. Deathwing killed you, so we kill you to.

no, but seriously, I canunderstand you. From a hard raiders point of view, I am totally with you. While I was frustrated when my PVE gear was useless in PvP, the current state of things isn't good.

I feel you, OP. Nothing like getting ROFLstomped by raiders who don't even have a 1550 achievement every time I come across them in Tol Barad, or doing my dailies, or farming Warbringers. Then I'm sitting here dueling these dudes and watching them make every mistake in the book, get caught in a full stun, and I unload a perfect rotation / burst on them, but their health pool /armor is so high it barely phases them, and I in turn get 100-0'd from unavoidable damage as soon as said stun wears off. All these lowbies run up and ask them how they are so amazing at PVP, and I just facepalm. The most offensive part is how bold-face Ghostcrawler was when he straight up lied in stating that the difference between Arena gear and Heroic raid gear would be minimal in World PVP. Yeah freaking right, lol.

Nice, the highest Starsurge I got hit with was only 170k.
    Almost lost my shit when a warlock instagibbed me with 180k chaosbolt + 2* 100k conflagrate though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    wait, is this a hunter complaining about balance?..
    I see what you did there

Anyway, blizzard doesn't care about world PvP because it's impossible to balance and from what it seems, the boomkin was just fighting you 1v1 while those 2 priests where just trying to damage him. Aside from that, taking a 260k starsurge to the face as a hunter means you got outplayed badly.

Stampede is on cooldown from what it seems, none of your other abilities are...
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-05 at 12:17 AM.

No Deterrence? I mean Starsurge kinda has a travel time.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

starsurge with CD's up is just hilarious, if he can proc 2-3 back to back gear won't save anyone, you dead.

The only ability in the game at the moment capable of literally globaling a player is starsurge. But that has to be all CDs up, eclipse and crit. Still, being able to posses an ability that can instantly kill is down right stupid.

Deleted
    Finaly players in pve gear can fight back! You just have to play each pvp in world like normal match, not free kill. Check when enemy use cd and react to this. Also remember that you supose to have higher "pvp skill" because everyone say that this, not gear, is what really fighting against other player is about. If he just poped CD and killed you its your fault for not ccing him (he cant trinket it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MGhl658#t=542s
    Here are some of my results with 543 gear. Pretty absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't get why they didn't just make a resil buff for arena and battlegrounds If that was the main complaint. Could have kept the upgraded system and gems as well and pve geared players wouldn't rape in World pvp.