Deleted

next best Wep Enchant choice after Jade spirit?

Hey guys

I cant really afford the 4.5k for jade spirit at the moment and need an enchant on my main wep.

Im a pvp disc priest, is windsong the next best bet?

Cheers for any help! im not very experienced in enchanting!

Deleted
    Hey Infernouk,

Windsong is indeed the best choice. Shelling out the gold for jade spirit is generally worth it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thelymus View Post
    Hey Infernouk,

Windsong is indeed the best choice. Shelling out the gold for jade spirit is generally worth it though.
    i only have 8k and you dont make gold off pvp so i cant really justify that much for jade spirit : /

10+ Year Old Account
    4,5k ?! dear god i'd make so much gold there xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    i only have 8k and you dont make gold off pvp so i cant really justify that much for jade spirit : /
    How is making gold and PvE related in any way, do you honestly thing we earn gold from raiding?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    How is making gold and PvE related in any way, do you honestly thing we earn gold from raiding?
    This is so true, and if you are "hardcore" raiding/progress raiding you do the opposite.
    Buying best food (1 for every wipe!) + flasks.

At least u get random BoE epics that u can sell. Never seen one drop in arena

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    what i mean is i only pvp, theres no gold in bgs and arenas

We don't really make gold raiding, either. In fact, it costs gold to raid. Maybe you should do something else in addition to pvp, to make enough gold to enchant your gear.

Playing Devil's Advocate: How did you get 8k if you only PvP?

I have a PvP char on Tich and a PvE char on Frostmourne. My PvP char has remained pretty gold neutral throughout MoP as you only have to buy one set of relatively cheap enchants per season and have basically no repair bills. My PvE character has gone from over 100k to nearly broke so far. Big repairs, food, flasks, constantly enchanting gear, the bloody legendary quest items. Got a new weapon? Bye 10k gold.

@OP windsong will probably your next best choice

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    I have a PvP char on Tich and a PvE char on Frostmourne. My PvP char has remained pretty gold neutral throughout MoP as you only have to buy one set of relatively cheap enchants per season and have basically no repair bills. My PvE character has gone from over 100k to nearly broke so far. Big repairs, food, flasks, constantly enchanting gear, the bloody legendary quest items. Got a new weapon? Bye 10k gold.
    its not like you are geting new weapon/gear every lockout (/runt no loot drops 10man)

i dont know why but im earning gold through raiding zzzzz(probably cause i plant stuff on my farm like for flask for raid and food) oh and dailies
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    At least u get random BoE epics that u can sell. Never seen one drop in arena
    those generally go to a guild bank and go towards paying for repairs and/or feasts. pve and pvp have to get money doing things other than what they like doing, or they get random rolled - at which point you're averaging maybe one per expac if you're lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    those generally go to a guild bank and go towards paying for repairs and/or feasts. pve and pvp have to get money doing things other than what they like doing, or they get random rolled - at which point you're averaging maybe one per expac if you're lucky.
    BOE epics from raids are now...... BOP
    Shock Horror, No more Trash farming ala Firelands.

There's no gold in raids either, but there is hundreds in equipment damage!

Regardless, your question was answered- windsong is a much better value per gold than jade spirit, providing somewhere between a third to half the benefit at normally much less than a tenth the cost.

If you PvP extensively, you do get something that a hardcore PvE player does not- the "bloody" version of the enchant is available at 2200 rating.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    There's no gold in raids either
    Trash mobs drop gold
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Trash mobs drop gold
    Not a huge amount, maybe 1k ish per ToT run on 10 I think. That's a month plus for an enchant at that rate if he's looking at 4.5k for Jade Spirit. And if you're self funding repairs, consumables and item enhancements outside of a guild (or even some, as is suggested by having to buy a weapon enchant) that gets eaten up rapidly.

Raiding is negative income as a general rule, PvP keeps you about even - you have to either actively quest or run professions for profit to get on an upward curve. Or get incredibly lucky with a relevant BoE item to sell.

gold from raids is pretty minimal. it doesn't even cover consumables for farm content.