Thread: T3 Transmog

Deleted

T3 Transmog

Hello, I've started farming the T3 set. I need the chest,shoulder,hands and waist. I've looked at wowhead for "Same model as", hoping for a level 60 similar looking crafted item and couldn't find any. I doubt there will be shoulders look a like but does anyone know if there are crafted or rare drop look-a-likes? Please don't tell me to farm t7. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope they aren't, there's only one look-alike guantles of the warlock T3 that drops from Karazhan but not for rouges

Deleted
    Ah damn, thanks for the quick response!

by "farming t3" do you mean buying it off the BMAH?

there are only 3 things that "look like" t3, thats T3 itself, t7, and then lvl 70 dungeon blue leather set, now the lvl 70 version is dulled down without alot of the cool accents, but it was definitely an inspiration, as you can see here http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=620
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

There's a pair of boots if you haven't gotten them yet, http://www.wowhead.com/item=30674

Deleted
    Ye from the BMAH. I wish I didn't spend the gold on the boots, luckily they were only 10k :/

Good luck with that. Heigan and Noth are among my least favorite bosses for a reason. For obvious reasons go for the chestplate last, but really all I can is good luck with your drops.

(Ahhh I just noticed you're a rogue... Really need to wish you the best of luck then. Maybe get used to the AQ set? ^^; )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Good luck with that. Heigan and Noth are among my least favorite bosses for a reason. For obvious reasons go for the chestplate last, but really all I can is good luck with your drops.

(Ahhh I just noticed you're a rogue... Really need to wish you the best of luck then. Maybe get used to the AQ set? ^^; )
    wut O.o what do you mean? I'm buying the pieces of the BMAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    There's a pair of boots if you haven't gotten them yet, http://www.wowhead.com/item=30674
    Thanks for linking me to those boots. The boots are the last piece of need for the original Bonescythe and they're just not showing up on my server BMAH.

I am too broke for t3 , shame cos its up there with t2 and t5 in terms of overall badass awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only need the Shoulder/Gloves/Belt and the damn things just will not show up on my BMAH

It's been MONTHS as well

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    I only need the Shoulder/Gloves/Belt and the damn things just will not show up on my BMAH

It's been MONTHS as well
    RNG man, RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkDath View Post
    I am too broke for t3 , shame cos its up there with t2 and t5 in terms of overall badass awesomeness.
    Nah my transmog is the bestest (click my signature).
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Actually yes it is one of the best, I just need to get off my ass and get to Uld

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Is that the 10man version?

Deleted
    ye it's 10m. I just got the t3 shoulders on my BMAH. Best thing about a low pop server is I got them for 11k, some guy outbid me at 10,5k didn't see him again ;P

Quote Originally Posted by danei View Post
    Is that the 10man version?
    Actually it's 25-man version which you can't get FROM tokens, these parts(which aren't trier set) are from bosses.