we are currently progressing on Dark Animus (10man heroic) using the zerg tactic.
Our best try was 8% when he enraged. So with a bit of finetuning it should be possible.
We have an average itemlevel of 540.
While some of our players can perform better or should perform better, my focus lies on the mages for all intends and purposes.
Our Mages are usually among the Top 3-4 DPS on every fight. They are both decently geared.
Armory 1: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Ardaluc/advanced
Armory 2: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Zolachai/advanced
Here are the logs of our best tries:
Someone stated in another thread, that our mages could do more damage or are quite low for their class / for this fight.
So my questions now:
- Can someone tell me if their Damage is ok? And if not, what Numbers are achieveable?
- Is Fire the right specc for this fight? They can spread combustion and complain about hard RNG
- Should they play Frost or Arcane instead?
- Are there any tricks to deal decent DPS on DA Zerg as fire mage?
- Are they doing something wrong?
Thanks alot guys!