Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i would love to see galio and veigar buffed a bit, they are very fun champions, but dont fit in the current meta very well
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    i would love to see galio and veigar buffed a bit, they are very fun champions, but dont fit in the current meta very well
    Veigar?! Ugh i hate that little guys burst. Late game you get stuck in his ring and its like an instant death. I do love picking fizz against him tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Disagree. They completely drove out the enemy lane.
    And after the laning phase everything went to sh*t. Everytime he wanted to cast his ultimate it got interrupted and he got globalled. I've seen a lot games where one lane dominates the other and lose the game. But I've never seen an ADC so worthless in the teamfights than Doublelift's Urgot.

OT: I like to play Rengar and Vi. Rengar has seem some play this and last week but yeah, something feels weak about him. I loved to jungle with Vi but I see her rarely picked so she might need a small buff.
    Last edited by mmoc07b172f625; 2013-07-06 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    Every champion I play

Deleted
    Corki needs a buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corki needs to be not so freaking clunky. Got him in an ARAM the other day and blue build solves quite a few of his problems, but he's still damn clunky to play.

I've never personally played as Corki, I hate the ADC role, but every time I've supported one they always seem to dominate the lane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    I've never personally played as Corki, I hate the ADC role, but every time I've supported one they always seem to dominate the lane
    That might be because the people playing underplayed champions usually are better with them than the average player. So the people you supported might have been Corki mains, so they know him and his strengths/weaknesses very well.
    The average player might resort to better or easier champions, so you won't see them play him.

I don't think he is as bad as some make him out to be. Definitely not the best, but also not completely bad.
    As far as I know, he will also get buffed in the next patch. (Or was that with 3.8, I didn't play him since then so I forgot.)

10+ Year Old Account
    He got some minor buffs recently. Valkyrie not taking half his mana bar is a huge help. That said, his short range and awkward controls make him really annoying to play.

I feel like Morgana needs little of a buff for support type but that's just me, I do only play support after all

10+ Year Old Account
    She's even seen use in one LCS game, but I will say she's extremely situational as support. Problem is that you really really miss your hourglass for your ult =/

Not sure if he necessarily needs buffs, but I definitely feel like Viktor's passive should be handled like Kha'zix' evolutions. Just for freeing up the item slot, not necessarily give him multiple evolutions(although some Rioter did mention possibly doing that in a future rework).
    I'd also really like Riot to revert the change to flying W on Kha'zix. He just feels extremely clunky now, after being one of the most fluid champions in the game(maybe even THE most fluid champion)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Poppy more than anyone needs a buff. The only champ in the game that has one move, and one move only. Then heimerdinger, skarner, olaf, leblanc, shyvana, and zyra.

Although I like this game, the fact that about 12-14 champs are the only ones out of 150 that are viable in the hands of pro players says an awful lot about how badly Riot is capable of maintaining a balance in this game.

Heimer needs a kit that is more skill intensive than teemos, does more damage, and is less annoying to play against. Shaco is a great tool when used right, but teemo is easier, and frustrates you more; so why not play teemo over either of these guys??

10+ Year Old Account
    Poppy can not be buffed until she gets a rework. Any stronger than she is currently and she would completely destroy games.

As to 12-14 champs in pro hands... No. Try ~50.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    Poppy more than anyone needs a buff. The only champ in the game that has one move, and one move only. Then heimerdinger, skarner, olaf, leblanc, shyvana, and zyra.

Although I like this game, the fact that about 12-14 champs are the only ones out of 150 that are viable in the hands of pro players says an awful lot about how badly Riot is capable of maintaining a balance in this game.

Heimer needs a kit that is more skill intensive than teemos, does more damage, and is less annoying to play against. Shaco is a great tool when used right, but teemo is easier, and frustrates you more; so why not play teemo over either of these guys??
    Rework on Heimer is already being thrown around.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Poppy can not be buffed until she gets a rework. Any stronger than she is currently and she would completely destroy games.

As to 12-14 champs in pro hands... No. Try ~50.
    And in some cases, reworks still don't make a champion viable, like what happened to Karma. Her new kit isn't much more useful, and her character and lore was destroyed for no apparent reason at all.

I would like to see small buffs to the melee ADCs. (mainly Fiora, Yi, and GP, as Trynd is the best off of the five, and I don't know how useful Aatrox is at the moment.)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I want some buffs to poppy. At least some AoE debuff to enemy so you will get fucking assists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The problem is that as the meta changes certain types of champions become less powerful and riot often compensates by buffing there numbers but this can lead to them being over powered.

Think Olaf , shyvana and others.

These champions are then nerfed and the problem is that the meta changes and they are not restored but left nerfed.
    A year ago an adc or melee assassin mid would not have been used in high ranked play but today Zed see's alot of mid play and is very good in his role in mid.

Bot lane last season was Graves, Ezreal and MF being picked the most but this season Caitlyn and Varus are the most picked. Meta changes all the time but riot are not reverting nerfs and as such champions remain underpowered and thus lose games.

For me personally role wise its

Top - While not underpowered I would like to see olaf or Vlad get some love, they have been out a while and deserve some love.

Mid - Le-Blanc she is just not great at all anymore.

Bot Adc - Urgot, I own everyone of his skins and he was one of my favourite champions but for the past while his skillset and lack of mobility make him a very bad bot laner.

Support - Karma, Her rework did not work, the fans had great ideas for her skillset but riot screwed her up and her skills are terrible.

Jungle - shyvana, Increase her numbers and lower her cooldowns. She has no real cc so her ganks are purely based on her numbers being high enough to kill or force flash which they are not currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Totally agree about Skarner, could use a little love in my opinion.

I'd also love to see Wukong raised to a more competitive level, but I'm not sure he has a kit that really fills a pro niche right now, which may be part of the problem.
    Pretty much this, Skarner and Wukong feel a bit neglected, and I love playing Wukong anyway. It's just that there's pretty much no chance to actually play Wukong :/

Deleted
    Heimerdinger! huehuehue