►► iLv540 Prot Paladin LFG competitive◄◄

Just as raid invites were going out for the first raid of my trial process, I was told that their main tank was not giving up the reigns for his position, there-fore, I am on the hunt again! My work schedule has changed, so I will be available when the right guild comes along!

Posting this one last time if there are any others that may have been interested. I will be transferring this time next week, on Saturday, July 13th.

I am looking for a home. An established, serious or competitive raiding guild that gets !@#$ done on a 3day raiding schedule. 10 or 25 man format, I would have no problem switching to alliance if given the right opportunity.

I am currently the main tank for the guild Early Rising on Cho'gall. We are currently 4/13H in Throne of Thunder. I am looking for a new home as my job schedule is changing and will not be able to maintain raiding in the mornings anymore. I am EASTERN and looking to raid in the time frame of 8pm - 11pm, 12am is pushing it.

I am a Protection Paladin. My main has been this paladin since the horde were able to roll them back in Burning Crusade, but back then I was Holy as that is what War Ensemble needed then. Since dealing with idiot tanks, I decided to transition full time to tanking about 4 years ago to prove a few of my friends wrong, if played well, prot paladins are pretty amazing. Not saying that I am perfect, though, I carry my own well.

Code:
    My personality and play-style will bring to any guild:
    ►A dedicated and motivated shield tank with the thought process towards pushing progression.
    ►Near 100% attendance given the proper raiding schedule that fits my rotating work schedule - I am flexible as well.
    ►A strong, knowledgeable background of the Paladin class, as a tank, maximizing my survivability as well as those around me.
    ►A mature attitude in dealing with and taking constructive criticism, I don't bring drama, nor would I like to tolerate it.
    ►My knowledge is up to date on current progression.
    ►I take care of myself 100% of the time. I will be flasked, well fed, gemmed and enchants will be maximized at all times. I also come along with my druid to farm anything I need from herbs to ores. I am not Asian, I just farm alot, when I am bored.
    I WANT to raid with like-minded individuals who possess this same mentality and drive that I do in raiding, even on a competitive level.

Code:
    What I am expecting within a guild:
    ►Progression minded guild and its leadership
    ►active guild website/forums/community/roster
    ►Leadership not afraid to remove repetitive, bad people from the raid/guild.
    ►Push for progression, even if takes 600 attempts on an un-killable boss.
    ►Competitive raiding/roster. I work for my place.

Again, sorry for the wall of text, but I like to get everything I can out on the table. How-ever, if you have any other questions, I can be reached at silvercivic2010@hotmail.com through REALid. Or post up your recruitment thread. Add Bazinga! anywhere in the post, that will tell me how serious you may be with what I personally have to offer.

I am your normal working professional that works in a quality lab environment, my DD is as basic as a civic though my toy is a Yamaha R6. I have friends that come over to the house for BBq's, watch the Red Sox and the Patriots while tossing back a few Sammy's over shooting a game of pool or Beirut. This is my hobby. <3 it. Oh, I prefer Mumble over vent.
    Last edited by Papi; 2013-07-24 at 02:21 AM.

<Adelante> is looking for a main tank. We're going to lose our protection paladin soon due to computer/lag issues. We're a 7/13H 25M that raids 3 days a week (Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30-11:30 PM EST) and progresses at a decent rate. We've been around for a very long time, and I think we would be a good fit for you. Also, we use Mumble.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to add me to battle.net (Indie#1387) or take a look at our website: www.adelante-guild.com.

Sorry in advance for the wall of text, its worth the read tho! Hope you check us out

----------------------------------------------------

Eternal Reign finished Heroic Tier 15 25 man with US 40 ranking, and we are looking for more members to push through Throne. Eternal Reign is currently preparing for the launch of 5.3 and would like to add any of the following:

Ranged DPS -

HUNTER
    MAGE
    WARLOCK
    BOOMKIN
    SHADOW PRIEST

Healer -

RESTO DRUID

Melee DPS -

DEATHKNIGHT

TANK OF ANY FLAVOR

Regardless of class, if you think you are exceptional please apply.

ER has a 16 hour raid week. We do NOT raid more than we advertise. We raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST. Very rarely will we stay late (usually only happens once or twice per tier). We're looking for raiders with at least 90% attendance, and the higher the better!

We've been around since Molten Core, and some of our older members have been playing together since Everquest. The overlying theme of guild management has always remained the same; we take pride in accomplishing a lot in very few hours.

All of that aside, we have fun. After content is on farm we tend to loosen up, do achievements, rotate healers, etc. Sometimes we do ridiculous strats so people can parse. This helps keep things interesting during farm stretches. Do you have a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife who plays but doesn't have time to commit to raids? Often times we bring guests to raid during farm, allowing them to soak up loot and enjoy the content. This allows us to give our main raiders a break to enjoy free nights or go play something else. Do you like alts? We also swap mains and often have members play their alts, as long as that role isn't something unnecessary (third tank for example).

We have people in the guild who love to achieve, and while this isn't for some people, we do all the raid achieves during the tier - either before heroics or during farm. We don't just aim for meta achieves, but other achieves in the same tier such as "Ragnar-O's" and "A Complete Circuit"

As mentioned above, we're looking for people who are intelligent and talented. We want players who will learn quickly and adapt to difficult encounters. We want players with great awareness and reflexes, and who will learn from their mistakes.

To apply, please go to forum.eternalreign.net/viewforum.php?f=18 and follow the steps listed. Our website has a bunch of information that Bohan (Wakefield) put together for you to read, so do yourself a favor and read it!

If you have any questions that you would like to ask, please contact the following: Bohan, Wilwal, or Bairdy!

Hi Papi, I see you are looking for a guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional players and would greatly benefit from an exceptional paladin. If you are looking for a 10/13 heroic 25 man raiding guild, feel free to apply to churchguild.org. Here is our guild spam. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 10/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    1 Restoration Shaman
    1 DPS / Tank Hybrid
    1 Melee DPS
    1 Ranged DPS

...and exceptional players.
    Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hey neurology, I would be late to every raid by about 30 minutes.

Baird, Your times do not work for my schedule.

Elpay, your time do not work for my schedule.

Bumping as this will be an immediate decision when the right fit has been found! I am a tank, through and through.

- - - Updated - - -

Prefer 25man.

- - - Updated - - -

to the top..

If you think you can do 12:00 AM end times, we might be what you're looking for.

Add Matticus#1773 if you're interested in discussing options.
    You can also contact any member in the guild who will put you in contact with the right people.

Conquest is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 3/13 Heroic 25 in ToT and finished tier 14 at 9/16 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server.

Raid times: M, Tu, Th. 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM)
    WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Conquest
    Loot system: Loot council
    Voice client: Mumble

What We're Looking For

-- TANKS --
    A plate tank would be ideal (especially a shield bearing tank).

-- HEALERS --
    We'll be especially interested if you're a druid or a paladin.

-- MELEE DPS --
    We have no feral druids or windwalker monks. We are also fairly limited on plate dps.

-- RANGED DPS --
    We currently have no balance druids, and could use another mage.

Don't see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every application, and if you impress us, then we'll give you a chance. Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

About Conquest

Tier 15: 3/13 Heroic 25
    Tier 14: 5/6 HM MV , 2/6 HoF HM, 1/4 HM ToES

--CATACLYSM--
    Tier 13: 8/8 hard mode
    Tier 12: 5/7 HM
    Tier 11: 7/13 HM
    Bastion of Twilight 25M: 2/5 HM
    Blackwing Descent 25M: 4/6 HM
    Throne of the 4 Winds 25M: 1/2 HM

Interested? There's a longer and more detailed post at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3-H-Recruiting

Or just check out our website or talk to Matticus himself.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

RealID sent, I was actually reading into you guys lastnight. We'll chat.

Bump it!

- - - Updated - - -

b u m p it.