Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/s...084120459.html

so, who is going to next years world cup then?
    So, you knife and kill another human being for punching you once? and then your head ends up on a stick. Hilarious.

Karma. No sympathy for murderers, and as for the people who lynched him, they better be as good at hiding and running as they were in lynching him, though if this was happening 500 years ago, they would be considered heroes. Eye for an eye. I'm sure that their point of view is shared by allot more people than not.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2013-07-08 at 01:04 AM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

Brazil is not a safe place, period. To act otherwise is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

Brazil is not a safe place, period. To act otherwise is funny.
    Like I posted earlier, please don't come for the World Cup. Your safety is NOT guaranteed.

Crosses visit to Brasil off of bucket list..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago View Post
    Like I posted earlier, please don't come for the World Cup. Your safety is NOT guaranteed.
    Oh please. I'm quite sick of this. Even if you went to the most criminalized country in the world, the chances of anything happening to you are irrelevant. Not going to a country you'd like to go to for the almost-non existent chance of something happening to you is as irrational as actually thinking there's a chance you're going to win the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    You can in Canada, and USA is worse. That's already 2 of the best 10 countries to live in, according to the UN' studies.
    What on earth are you talking about? Being struck once does not justify stabbing your attacker in either Canada or the US. You can use a weapon to defend yourself if you are in peril of death, certainly, but this situation reflects nothing of the sort.

I can't even imagine how anyone could fail to make that distinction . . . do you really think that if I was hanging out in a bar in Toronto and some chick slapped me I could stab her to death?

I don't exactly feel bad for the referee, but wow, that is really, really fucking bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    You can in Canada, and USA is worse. That's already 2 of the best 10 countries to live in, according to the UN' studies.
    In Canada you are not allowed to defend yourself with deadly force unless faced with a life threatening situation...sort of a "I die or he dies" scenario. Otherwise it is considered manslaughter or aggravated assault/assault with a deadly weapon. The same applies even in home invasions, unless there is tenable proof that your life was in immediate danger, you cannot just stab/shoot someone in Canada for giving you a knock in the jaw.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.