Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Tier 16 so far is the worst tier in since forever

i don't like one set.. not even one.. is it just me?

I think they're pretty bland too, especially after what we have seen recently

Deleted
    no it's not just you i'm sure there's at least 1 other wow player who doesn't like them either.

Deleted
    Spikes and random glowing procs don't make the armour look good.

What is the deal with all the feathers? :O

Good thing transmog exists then, i stopped caring for tier looks since 4.3 when transmog got introduced, pretty sure i'm not the only one.

Deleted
    T11 and T13 was worse.

I agree. It's horrible, not that many tiers were much better post wrath anyway. Blizzard needs new art direction as far as gear goes.

The Trial of the Crusader tier in Wotlk was worse by far.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All good we have transmog right?

- Art guy: Alright this set should take 2 mins to make if they don't like it np they can change it
    - Master Blizzard guy: Yep we should be done in a few mins
    - Art guy#2: Isn't this a lazy excuse?
    - Master Blizzard guy: SHUT UP AND WORK ON YOUR 2 MIN PAINT CONCEPT

"I don't like this thing, so it's the worst thing in the history of everything."

Come onnnnn. Did this need another thread? Seriously, art is subjective. I think most of the sets shown are gorgeous. Only ones I'm not fond of at all are the Death Knight and Mage sets. But some people don't like any of them. Some hate the paladin set, I think it's the most spectacular set in years. Art. Subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Good thing transmog exists then, i stopped caring for tier looks since 4.3 when transmog got introduced, pretty sure i'm not the only one.
    Pretty much this. I thought T15 Druid had a decent look for its theme, most others just didn't grab me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the paladin set and look forward to wear it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    T15 Druid had a decent look.
    Biggest joke of the century.

I like the Paladin one too, especially because of the awesome greathelm. Couldn't care less about the others.

Hunter set looks incomplete - at least the legs look too bland compared to the rest. And WHY are those shoulders asymetrical! I hate that!

And usually Hunters look like their prey. But this time... what enemy does this set mimic? And why do DK and Warriors also have that 3-laser design?

Last edited by Kryos; 2013-07-06 at 03:50 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

im with the rest of you, this tier looks genuinely bad to me. Some people may like it. But dear god I think the art guys are on vacation.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    T11 and T13 was worse.
    Some sets in tier 13 were awesome like the warrior deathwing human form armor style for example. I can't judge tier 16 yet since we didn't see all of the classes yet but my least favorite one so far is tier 11 indeed with the exception of the mage tier 11 which was decent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Some sets in tier 13 were awesome like the warrior deathwing human form armor style for example. I can't judge tier 16 yet since we didn't see all of the classes yet but my least favorite one so far is tier 11 indeed with the exception of the mage tier 11 which was decent.
    Mage T11 was horrible.

Damn, DK tier 16 is just so dumb looking...